剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第9集 违令♥计♥划♥
Plan of Dissent
智者引领, 壮士跟随
战事岌岌可危!
Invasion in peril!
共和国♥军♥奋力攻占昂巴拉
Republic forces struggle to take Umbara,
一个完全笼罩在黑暗中的敌对星球
a hostile planet completely enshrouded in darkness.
绝地将军庞·克雷尔和雷克斯上尉
Jedi General Pong Krell and Captain Rex
带领一营士兵抵抗着 凶残敌人的持续进攻
lead a battalion against a constant attack by a brutal enemy.
克雷尔冲动鲁莽的策略适得其反
Krell's aggressive and reckless strategies backfire,
致使克隆人伤亡惨重
killing many clones.
不顾绝地将军的危险战术
Despite the Jedi General's dangerous tactics,
雷克斯上尉的小队成功攻占了 一座重要的空军基地
Captain Rex's squad successfully captures a critical airbase.
这进一步激化了 对克雷尔领导能力的怀疑
This further fuels the mistrust of Krell's leadership,
军心开始涣散
dividing his men.
叛军已加强进攻, 长官
The insurgents have step up their attack, sir.
他们想夺回基地
They want their base back.
我们的守卫不能有片刻松懈
We cannot let our guard down for a moment.
重新设置并锁定 所有的昂巴拉安保系统
Have all Umbaran security reconfigured and locked down.
如果必要的话, 可以审讯俘虏
Interrogate the prisoners if you have to.
但我要这座基地 完全置于我们的掌控之下
But I want this base under our complete control,
而且我不想听借口
and I don't want excuses.
长官, 克诺比将军发来通讯
Sir, there's a transmission from General Kenobi.
我会在塔台里接收
I'll take it in the tower.
嗨, 怎么样了?
Hi, how's it coming?
呃, 棘手的硬件设备
Eh, tricky piece of hardware.
克雷尔派杰西去堆放军械了
Krell's got Jesse stacking ordnance.
我还等着克雷尔感谢我们
I'm still waiting for Krell to thank us
给他呈上这座基地呢
for handing this base over to him.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
克诺比将军, 能收到吗?
General Kenobi, do you read me?
恭喜你攻占了昂巴拉人的空军基地, 将军
Congratulations on your capture of the Umbaran airbase, General.
令人振奋的好消息
It's refreshing to have good news.
等我们拿下首都, 有的是时间庆祝
There will be time for celebration when we've taken that capital.
是的, 但我恐怕那会比预期的更艰难
Yes, well, I'm afraid that's going to be more difficult than anticipated.
敌军的进攻加强了
Their attacks have increased,
并且他们的远程导弹
and their long-range missiles are
迫使我军撤出了阵地
forcing us to retreat from our positions.
我原期望拿下空军基地就能
I was hoping we'd cut off their arm shipments and supplies
切断敌军的武器运输和补给
when we took this airbase.
看来他们有了新的武器运输渠道
It seems they're receiving new arm shipments
直接从一艘在轨运行的补给舰...
directly from a supply ship orbiting--
克诺比将军?
General Kenobi?
...传输受阻...
...having difficulty transmit--
他们一定在干扰我们的信♥号♥♥
They must be jamming our signals.
我们不能摧毁补给舰吗?
Can't we destroy the supply ship?
我们在努力, 但收效甚微
We're trying, but with little success.
敌军舰队数量远胜于我
Their fleet outnumbers ours,
而承诺支援的其他战舰尚未到达
and the extra ships we were promised have not yet arrived.
我们只能不顾导弹强攻首都了
We'll just have to take that capital regardless of the missiles.
我的营将在集♥合♥点与你们会合
My battalion will meet you at the rendezvous coordinates.
我们不能预料...
We cannot expect--
我在尝试与他重新连接, 长官
I'm trying to get him back, sir.
不必费事了
Don't bother.
敌人在干扰我们的通讯
The enemy is jamming our transmissions.
我们得靠自己了
We're on our own.
搜查那些库存, 备妥并装好所有武器
Have those containers searched and all weapons prepped and loaded.
全营待命, 12小时内出发
Have the battalion ready to move out in 12 hours.
我们要进军首都
We're advancing on the capital.
长官, 我要设法向克诺比将军发信吗?
Sir, should I try to get a message to General Kenobi?
我们是否该协同进攻
Shouldn't we coordinate our attack,
尤其鉴于眼下的威胁?
especially in light of the recent threat?
克诺比将军和我们一样忙不过来
General Kenobi has his hands full, same as us.
我们需要全力攻打敌军, 马上!
We need to throw everything we have at them-- now!
我们这是在闯入轰炸区, 长官
We'd be marching into a blast zone, sir.
炸他♥娘♥的♥叛军
Blasted insurgents.
我知道你不完全认同我的策略, 上尉
I realize you haven't agreed with all my strategies, Captain,
但你要足够聪明并足够忠诚地
but you are smart enough and loyal enough
服从我的命令
to obey my orders.
现在去让那些士兵做好准备!
Now prep those troops!
那些导弹有100兆吨♥的爆♥炸♥量
Those missiles have a 100-megaton yield.
我们甚至无法推进到德尔塔区
We won't even make it to the Delta.
我能怎么办?
What can I do?
我试过和他讲道理
I've tried to reason with him.
但这是命令
Those are the orders.
太好了, 又一项自杀任务
Great, another suicide mission.
首都的戒备太过森严
The capital is too well-armed.
为什么他似乎就是要 派克隆人去送死呢?
Why does it seem like he has it out for clones?
我认为你们都反应过度了
I think you're all overreacting.
克雷尔将军显然知道他在做什么
Obviously General Krell knows what he's doing.
你真的认为他不在乎部下的损失?
Do you really think he doesn't care if he loses men?
我没那么说
I'm not saying that,
但我确实认为对胜利的渴望蒙蔽了他
but I do think his desire for victory has blinded him to the fact
使他看不清这攸关性命的事实
that there are lives at stake.
我从没见过哪个将军 拥有这么高的伤亡率
I've never seen a General with these kinds of casualties.
他简直失控了
He's out of control.
他的行为不像其他绝地
He is not acting like the other Jedi.
他对我们毫不尊重
He has no respect for us.
听着, 我也不认同他
Listen, I don't agree with him either,
但我没有更好的计划
but I don't have a better plan.
利用这些星际战机 去摧毁补给舰怎么样?
What about using these starfighters to destroy the supply ship?
我们的舰队一直在尝试
Our fleet has been trying.
昂巴拉人保护它犹如首都一样严密
The Umbarans has it as protected as the capital.
但我们有他们的通行令 以及他们自己的硬件
But we've got their access codes and their own hardware.
你能破解它?
You were able to crack it?
嗯哼
Mm-hum.
我们能溜过他们的封锁
We can sneak right past their blockade,
去我军舰船到不了的地方
get where our ships can't.
如果我们端掉了补给舰
If we take out that supply ship,
我们就能切断到首都的武器运输
then we cut off arms to the capital.
长官, 恕我多言
Sir, with all due respect,
我能否建议另一个 能助我们拿下首都的方案?
might I suggest another option to help us secure the capital?
是什么, 上尉?
What would that be, Captain?
我的部下破解了昂巴拉人的密♥码♥
My men have cracked the Umbaran codes.
利用那些星际战机
With the starfighters,
我们就能悄悄溜过补给舰的防卫
we could sneak past the supply ship's defenses.
我们端掉了它
We take it out,
我们就切断了到首都的武器运输
we cut off the arms to the capital.
那你建议谁来驾驶这些星际战机?
And who do you propose would fly these starfighters?
你的士兵现在成了飞行员?
Are your troops now pilots?
我的部下也许算不上飞行员, 长官
My men may not be pilots, sir,
但他们能学习并快速适应
but they are able to learn and adapt quickly.
他们中有几位已经证明了这一点
A few of them have already demonstrated that.
我恐怕不能把任何克隆人
I'm afraid I can't afford to
浪费在不必要的冒险上
waste any clones on frivolous adventures.
我们要用全部兵力拿下首都
We're going to need everyone to take the capital.
长官, 敌袭
Sir, incoming.
德尔塔区. 远程导弹!
Sector Delta. Long range missiles!
对首都的攻击
The assault on the capital
将按原计划进行
will continue as planned.
就那样了?
So that's it?
我们就只好接受导弹洗礼了?
We just march into those missiles?
哦, 还有另一个方案
Oh, there's another option.
我们按我们的计划行动并承担后果
We go ahead with our plan, and suffer the consequences.
你会上军事法庭的
You would be court-martialed.
如果是我指挥, 并且我们有时间训练的话
If it were up to me and we had the time and the training,
我会说就这么干
I would say do it.
但这不在我的职权范围内
But it is out of my hands,
况且事实是, 你们不是飞行员
and the truth is, you are no pilots.
拜托. 如果"悍将"能驾驶那玩意
Come on. If Hardcase can fly one of these things,
那我们就都能
we all can.
是的, 他实际上并不是在驾驶
Yeah, he wasn't really flying,
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表