剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
精辟
Good point.
又怎么了?
Now what?
绝地
Jedi.
你接管驾驶! 我去迫使他们降落
Take over! I'll bring 'em down.
我去对付他
I'll take care of him.
不, 该轮到我杀绝地了
No, it's my turn to kill a Jedi.
阿纳金
Anakin.
你要血债血偿
You're going to pay for what you did.
你不该牵扯进来的
You shouldn't have gotten involved.
这是为了欧比万
This is for Obi-Wan.
你可以过会儿再谢我, 哈丁
You can thank me later, Hardeen.
你错过了杀掉他的机会
You had your chance to kill him.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
阿纳金, 别跟着我
Anakin, don't follow me.
飞船还能运行
The ship is still operational.
我把它修好了
I got it working.
现在我们离开这儿
Now let's get out of here.
你很幸运, 我们有急事要办, 小姑娘
You're lucky we're in a hurry, little lady.
我们下次再跳舞吧
We'll have to dance another time.
师♥父♥
Master.
师♥父♥, 你还好吗?
Master, are you all right?
怎么了? 有什么不对劲?
What is it? What's wrong?
怪不得我能感应到联♥系♥
That's why I felt a connection.
欧比万还活着
Obi-Wan is still alive.
我-我-我不明白
I-I-I don't understand.
我也不明白
I don't either.
但我们会查个水落石出的
But we're gonna get to the bottom of this,
相信我
believe me.
Ian Abercrombie (本动画中帕尔帕廷的配音演员),
于2012年1月26日去世, 享年77岁.
感谢他四年来的精彩演出, 愿原力与他同在!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表