剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
要下雪了
The snow is coming.
你把我们卷进了什么事?
What have you gotten us into?
一切都在掌控之中
It's all under control.
这些人是死神卫
These are the Death Watch.
他们是曼达洛恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're Mandalorian terrorists.
他们会把我俩都杀了
They'll kill us both.
- 你来么? - 来
- You coming? - Yes.
呃... 我应该待在飞船上
Uh... I should stay with the ship.
不行, 你也得来
No, you're coming too.
跳舞吧, 机器人, 跳舞吧
Dance, droid, dance.
为什么? 为什么?
Why? Why?
老大会在那里面见你
The boss will see you in there.
别破坏我的计划, 好吗?
Don't ruin my plan, okay?
计划? 什么计划?
Plan? What plan?
这是个全息追踪仪
This is a holo-trace device.
它能定位任何全息通讯的源头
It can identify the origin of any holo transmission.
我知道如果我指控杜库谋杀
I knew if I accused Dooku of murder,
我就会被带去见他
I would be brought to face him.
结果, 成功了
Well, it worked,
我现在知道杜库的确切位置了
and I now know Dooku's exact location.
如果死神卫行动够快
If Death Watch moves quick enough,
我们就能宰了他
we can destroy him.
这计划你满意了吧?
Is that enough of a plan for you?
这可不是什么理想主义的政♥治♥团体
This is not some idealistic political group.
他们会拿走情报然后杀了你
They will take the information and kill you.
我就知道你不会理解的
I knew you wouldn't understand.
死神卫是一帮立誓消灭绝地的凶犯
The Death Watch are murderers sworn to destroy Jedi.
你不明白你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
这--
This-
我打搅什么了吗?
Am I interrupting something?
不-不, 当然没有
N-no, of course not.
我们刚才只是, 呃...
We were just, um...
该谈生意了
It's time to talk business.
让你的女人退下
Tell your woman to leave us.
当然
Of course.
现在, 把我要的东西给我
Now, give me what I want.
等我知道你会正确使用后才行
When I know that you will use it correctly.
别跟我逗乐, 小子
Don't toy with me, boy.
看见这道疤了吗?
You see this scar?
这是杜库伯爵送我的临别礼物
It was a parting gift from Count Dooku.
如果你再敢质疑我消灭他的决心
If you question my resolve to destroy him again,
我就给你也划上一道
I will give you one just like it.
这仪器会告诉你他的位置
This device will tell you his location.
好
Good.
这一点也不难, 不是么?
That was painless, wasn't it?
现在我们去庆祝吧!
Now let's celebrate!
修好这些机器人
Repair these droids
然后我们就又能用它们来打靶了
so we can use them for target practice again.
请修好我们
Please reassemble us.
请修好我们
Please reassemble us.
我们不再是战斗机器人了
We are battle droids no longer.
现在我们是奴隶
Now we are slaves.
请修好我们
Please reassemble us.
帮帮我们, 小家伙, 拜托了
Please help us, little one, please.
你再敢这样, 我就--
Try that again, and I will-
嘘!
Shh!
你不会想激怒他们的
You don't want to make them angry.
他们毫无理性可言
They are far from rational.
相信我, 你不懂的
Believe me, you have no idea.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
特莱拉
Tryla.
我叫阿索卡
I'm Ahsoka.
你们从哪儿来?
Where are you from?
我们是从附近的镇子被绑♥架♥来的
We were kidnapped from a nearby town.
我们是一个淳朴的民族
We are a simple people.
我们轻信他人, 然后遭到背叛
We trust easily, and we were betrayed.
我们要举办宴会
We feast.
准备食物
Prepare the food.
你们的主人饿了
Your masters are hungry.
饿了吗?
Hungry?
小心别被自己的愚蠢噎死
Careful not to choke on your stupidity.
我看你的女人适应得不错
I see your woman has fit in well.
那么, 你适应得来吗?
Now, how will you fit in?
我只想要杜库人头落地
All I want is Dooku dead.
维兹拉!
Vizsla!
彼得族长
Chieftain Pieter,
我不记得传唤过你
I don't remember summoning you.
你们强抢民女
You have taken our women,
盗窃食物
stolen our food,
胁迫我们已经太久了
and threatened us for too long.
你来这儿说这么无礼的话, 可真够大胆的
It's brave for you to come here with such bold words.
这儿不再欢迎你们了!
You are no longer welcome here!
好吧, 如果我们在这儿不受欢迎
Well, if our presence here isn't welcome,
我们这就准备离开
we'll make ready to leave.
你会归还我们的人吗?
And you'll return our people to us?
是的, 明天日出之时
Yes. Sunrise tomorrow.
我向你保证
You have my word.
很好
Very well.
我们会等着的
We'll be waiting.
你看到了?
You see?
他们并不是你所描述的屠夫
They're not the butchers you make them out to be.
你信守了诺言
You have kept your word.
我们非常感激你的通情达理
We are very grateful for your understanding.
我是个讲信用的人
I am a man of my word.
还你的孙女, 承诺了的
Here is your granddaughter, as promised.
不!
No!
特莱拉!
Tryla!
杀了他们! 杀光他们!
Kill them! Kill them all!
不! 我们的村子!
No! Our village!
逃命吧!
Run for you life!
都逃命吧!
Run for your lives!
救救他们, 阿索卡, 救救他们
Save them, Ahsoka. Save them.
救救我的同胞
Save my people.
为什么? 你在干什么?
Why? What are you doing?
永远别受弱者的指挥
Never let the weak tell you what to do.
欢迎加入死神卫
Welcome to Death Watch.
现在, 我们抓到了什么?
Now, what do we have here?
看来我们抓到了一个绝地!
I think we've caught ourselves a Jedi!
把她拖回营地
Drag her back to camp.
谢谢你, 朋友
Thank you, friend.
我们该如何报答你?
How can we repay you?
营救你的朋友?
Rescue your friends?
怎么救?
How?
我计算下
I compute.
我会让大伙儿做好准备
I will prepare the others.
现在, 勒克斯·邦泰里
Now, Lux Bonteri.
这看起来不妙
This does not look good.
这看起来非常不妙
This does not look good at all.
我诚心邀你加入我们
I asked you to join us in good faith,
可你却把绝地带进我们的营地
and you bring a Jedi into our camp.
她本来不该在这儿
She wasn't meant to be here.
求你了, 放她走吧
Please, let her go.
我恐怕这不可能
I'm afraid that's not an option.
我曾相信你们看重荣誉
I believed you had honor,
但你们只是凶犯
but you're just murderers,
和杜库一样坏
no better than Dooku.
你把我们叫作凶犯
You call us murderers,
但是你自己渴望报仇
and yet it was your own lust for revenge
才找上我们的
that made you seek us out.
我想为我母亲的死声张正义
I wanted justice for my mother's death.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表