剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第3集 俘虏
Prisoners
王位可承, 王国需争
最后一丝希望
A last gasp of hope.
在父王遇刺身亡后
After the assassination of his father
其王国亦于星球内战中沦陷
and the fall of his kingdom beneath a planetary civil war,
蒙卡拉王子利查尔被迫躲藏起来
Mon Cala Prince Lee-Char has gone into hiding
他唯一的保护者是 绝地学徒阿索卡·塔诺
with Padawan Ahsoka Tano as his only protector.
军队被俘, 朋友遭囚
With his armies captured and friends in prison,
这种情况下王子似乎已濒临绝望
the situation seems hopeless for the Prince.
杜库伯爵命令其凶残的 代理人里夫·塔姆森
Count Dooku commands his sinister agent Riff Tamson
不择手段找出躲藏的利查尔王子
to use any means necessary to bring Prince Lee-Char out of hiding,
因为他知道只要王子一息尚存
for he knows that hope does remain
希望就无法泯灭
as long as the Prince is alive.
一位议员, 两位绝地武士
A Senator, two Jedi Knights,
还有个笨手笨脚的两栖动物
and a fumbling amphibian.
我还以为抓王子能比抓你们四个容易些
I would have thought the Prince would be easier to capture than the four of you.
这正是我们计划中的一部分
It must be part of our plan.
其实我也是这么想的
I had the exact same thought.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
放开她
Let go of her.
把他们架起来
Rack 'em up.
放手!
Let go!
俺不喜欢这个
Mesa don't like this.
喔! 这玩意儿夹得真疼
Oh! Desa pinchy grabby.
塔姆森! 放开他们
Tamson! Leave them alone.
别担心, 绝地
Do not worry, Jedi.
折磨的花样还多着呢
There's plenty of suffering to go around.
啊, 电鳗, 非常危险
Ah, eels. Very dangerous.
现在, 告诉我
Now, tell me,
利查尔王子在哪儿?
where is Prince Lee-Char?
我们不能一直躲下去
We can't hide forever.
冈根军队是共和国最后的援军
The Gungan army was the last of the Republic's reinforcements.
不会再有支援了
There won't be any more.
是我的失败, 不是共和国的
The failure is mine, not the Republic's.
躲起来
Get back.
要是父王在这里
If my father were here,
他就能联合诺瑟·赖和夸伦人
he could unite with Nossor Ri and the Quarren.
夸伦人和蒙卡拉人长♥期♥以来关系紧张
The Quarren and Mon Cala have always had a difficult relationship,
但彼此尊重
but it was respectful,
直到里夫·塔姆森来了以后
until Riff Tamson arrived.
一旦那个卡尔卡里斯人控制了诺瑟·赖
Once that Karkarodon got inside Nossor Ri's head,
蒙卡拉人和夸伦人的同盟便告瓦解
the alliance between the Mon Cala and the Quarren fell apart.
我知道我必须做什么了
I know what I must do.
蒙卡拉和夸伦两族人♥民♥必须再度联合
The Mon Cala and Quarren people must be reunited.
好吧, 我喜欢您的想法
Ok, I like your thinking,
可策略是什么?
but what's the strategy?
算上所有的俘虏:
Count all the prisoners:
蒙卡拉人, 冈根人, 克隆人
Mon Cala, Gungans, Clones.
如果我们一起战斗
If we all fought together,
人数上就能超过我们的对手
we would outnumber our opponent.
如果要让计划奏效
If this is going to work,
我们就得让您的人♥民♥知道
we'll need to let your people know.
他们必须做好战斗准备
They'll have to be ready to fight.
我们需要阿克巴队长
We need Captain Ackbar.
我想我知道在哪儿能找到他
And I think I know where to find him.
我已经审讯过绝地了, 大人
I've interrogated the Jedi, My Lord.
但他们拒不交代王子的行踪
But they will not give up the whereabouts of the Prince.
绝地抵抗痛苦的能力很强
The Jedi's resistance to pain is impressive.
加强审讯, 塔姆森
Press the interrogation, Tamson.
我们不容许王子继续活着
We cannot allow the Prince to survive.
对王室血脉必须斩草除根
The royal bloodline must be broken.
杜库伯爵, 这是否有必要?
Count Dooku, is this necessary?
战斗已经取得了胜利
The battle is won.
王子没有可集结的军队了
The Prince has no army to rally.
现在该由夸伦人
Now's the time for the Quarren
接管并着手重建了
to take the lead and think of rebuilding.
重建?
Rebuild?
尽管赢得了这次战斗
While this battle has been won,
可战争仍在继续, 赖议员
there is still a war going on, Senator Ri,
在这场战争中你宣誓效忠于分离势力
a war in which you pledged your allegiance to the Separatist cause.
当然, 伯爵
Of course, Count.
我们欠您太多了
We owe you everything.
别这么快就忘了
Do not soon forget it.
塔姆森, 你的士兵到了吗?
Tamson, have your soldiers arrived?
士兵?
Soldiers?
到了, 伯爵
Yes, Count.
如今这座城市在我们的掌控之下
We now have the city under our control.
很好, 继续按计划进行
Good. Continue as planned.
是座俘虏营
It's a prison camp.
我们怎么确定阿克巴队长在里面?
How can we be sure Captain Ackbar's inside?
想查明只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
我们还能从这里出去吗?
Will we ever get out of here?
城市沦陷了, 王子失踪了
The city has fallen. The Prince is lost.
利查尔王子?
Prince Lee-Char?
您也成为这里的俘虏了?
Are you a prisoner here as well?
我在这里, 但不是俘虏
I am here, but not as a prisoner.
我是来传达消息的
I've come with a message.
身为你们未来的国王, 我并没有绝望
As your future King, I have not lost hope.
你们重获自♥由♥的时刻即将到来
The time is coming when you will be free again.
我不会让你们失望的
I will not fail you.
我们愿意相信
We want to believe,
但这怎么可能呢?
but how can this be possible?
塔诺指挥官
Commander Tano.
蒙克, 很高兴见到你
Monnk, am I glad to see you.
是啊, 指挥官
Yes, Commander,
不过现在你们俩必须跟我来
but you both must come with me now.
你们在这里太引人注目了
You'll attract too much attention here.
我想有人会很乐意见到你们
And I think there's someone who will be happy to see you.
王子, 您不能把我们丢在这里
Prince, you can't leave us here.
鼓起勇气
Have courage.
下一次我在你们面前出现时
The next time I appear to you,
我将是你们的国王
I will appear as your King.
我已经等得不耐烦了, 绝地
I grow tired of waiting, Jedi.
王子在哪儿?
Where is the Prince?
就算我们知道也不会说
Even if we knew, we would not say.
啊, 真不幸
Huh. Unfortunate.
老实说, 这对我并不重要
To be honest, it matters little to me.
不管怎样我都会折磨你们的
I would torture you either way.
但杜库伯爵坚持要我抓住王子
But Count Dooku insists I capture the Prince.
而你们有那么点可能是在骗我
And there is the slight chance you're deceiving me
故意对我隐瞒一些有用的情报
and holding back some information I could use.
身居高位
And in my position,
我不能为潜在的风险买♥♥单!
I cannot afford to take chances!
啊! 不!
Ah! No!
现在时间就是生命
Time is of the essence now.
告诉我我想知道的
Tell me what I want to know.
您还活着!
You are alive!
队长, 你是对的
Captain, you were right.
王子, 我就知道您在战斗中活下来了
Prince, I knew you would survive the battle.
队长, 我需要你的帮助
Captain, I need your help.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我知道如何赢得这场斗争了
I know how we can win this fight.
但是战斗结束了, 年轻的王子
But the battle is over, young Prince.
显然我们输了
And it appears that we have lost.
不, 实际上, 我们现在在人数上超过了敌人
No. In truth, we now outnumber our enemy.
我们能够打败他们
We can overwhelm them.
但我们是俘虏
But we are prisoners.
如果我们反抗, 数以千计的人会死的
If we revolted, thousands would die.
除非夸伦人首先行动, 并与我们协同作战
Not if the Quarren struck first and aided in our attack.
王子, 您怎能说出这话?
Prince, how can you say this?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表