剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
好吧, 我投降
Very well, I surrender.
在这场战争的很久以前
Long before this war,
你们绝地摧毁了伟大的 齐格里亚奴隶帝国
you Jedi destroyed the great Zygerrian slave empire.
我想现在就杀了你
I would kill you now,
但杜库更愿意活捉你
but Dooku would prefer you alive.
我理解你的沮丧
I understand your frustration.
很不幸, 你我不能遵照你们齐格里亚人的传统
It is unfortunate you and I cannot resolve our differences
来解决我们的分歧
as you do in the Zygerrian tradition.
不用武器, 你敢与我格斗?
With no weapons, you would fight me?
只要理由充分
For good reason.
比方说, 如果我赢了
Say, if I win,
你要供出移♥民♥的下落
you reveal the location of the colonists
以及炸♥弹♥的位置
and the bombs.
如果我赢了
And if I win,
我会把你关进笼子交给杜库
I'll deliver you to Dooku in a cage,
就像这些肮脏生物一样
like one of these filthy creatures.
也许吧
Perhaps.
小心点
Careful.
你打扰了我的宠物
You're disturbing my pets.
它们的卖♥♥价可高了
They fetch a high price.
天行者将军
General Skywalker,
你的机器人正在发送炸♥弹♥坐标
your droid's transmitting the bomb coordinates now.
收到, 科迪
Copy that, Cody.
我们现在正接近第一颗炸♥弹♥
We're approaching the first bomb now.
我们走
Let's go.
你们听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
一定需要切断某根线...
There must be a wire we should cut...
或者另想他法停止倒计时
or something to stop the countdown.
往后站
Stand back.
哇, 你怎么知道这会成功的?
Wow. How did you know that would work?
我相信我的直觉
I trusted my instincts.
你是说你猜的
You mean you guessed.
是, 但这是凭经验来猜的
Yeah, but it was an educated guess.
快走吧. 还有很多炸♥弹♥要拆
Now, come on. There's plenty more to go.
数千年以来
For thousands of years,
齐格里亚为整个银河系提供奴隶劳工
Zygerria supplied slave labor to the Galaxy.
我们兴旺发达
We prospered.
我们的客户兴旺发达
Our customers prospered.
直到绝地来了
Then the Jedi came.
呃, 打扰, 长官
Uh, excuse me, sir.
我们遇到了麻烦
We have a problem.
什么麻烦?
What problem?
我们的侦察员探测到 敌人的两架步行机正向--
Our spotters are tracking two enemy walkers moving-
炸♥弹♥就剩下最后这两个了
These are the last of them.
拆除炸♥弹♥, 我掩护你
Defuse the bomb. I'll cover you.
师♥父♥, 我想这俩炸♥弹♥是连锁的
Master, I think the bombs are linked.
你应该拆除它们
You're supposed to disarm them,
而不是启动它们
not activate them.
机器人! 在房♥顶上!
Droids! On the roof!
如果它们是连锁的
If they're connected,
我们就必须同时拆除它们
we'll have to defuse them at the same time.
狙击者!
Snipers!
护盾太坚固了
The shields are too strong.
拜托, 阿纳金, 快点
Come on, Anakin. Hurry up.
我被压制住了
I'm pinned down.
师♥父♥, 我们快没时间了
Master, we're running out of time.
我知道. 我们必须做点什么, 要快
I know. We have to do something, and be quick.
阿索卡, 它们的弱点在两侧
Ahsoka, they're weak from the side.
我瞄准了你那边机器人的角度
I've got an angle on your droid.
好了, 我也瞄准你的了
Okay, I've got a view of yours too.
同时. 准备?
Same time. Ready?
上!
Go!
刚才真够险的
That was a close one.
但愿欧比万和我们一样幸运
Let's hope Obi-Wan shares our luck.
现在, 我要为我的人♥民♥报仇, 绝地
Now I'll take revenge for my people, Jedi.
长官, 您有一条紧急通讯
Sir, you have an urgent transmission.
抱歉打扰一下, 长官
Sorry to interrupt, sir,
但您一直不予回复
but you weren't responding.
怎么了?
What is it?
呃... 绝地已经拆除了您的炸♥弹♥
Uh... The Jedi have disarmed your bombs.
什么?
What?
把起爆器给我
Give me the detonator.
这一次他的确折腾得太久了
It certainly took him long enough this time.
那么, 我们来讨论你的投降事宜...
Well, shall we discuss your surrender...
再一次?
again?
我还剩下一颗炸♥弹♥, 绝地
I still have one bomb left, Jedi.
长官, 您怎么能?
Sir, how could you?
啊! 不!
Ah! No!
拆掉它! 拆掉它! 拆掉它!
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
拆掉它! 拆掉它! 拆掉它!
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
拆掉它! 拆掉它!
Get it off! Get it off!
阿纳金
Anakin.
阿纳金, 回话
Anakin, come in.
德纳尔正从塔楼出逃
D'nar is making his escape from the tower.
我们就去
On our way.
我们肯定来不及抓住他了
We'll never catch him in time.
我不会让那个贩奴人♥渣♥溜掉的
I am not letting that slaver scum get away.
那么, 你的计划是什么?
So what's your plan?
我乐于接受建议
I'm open to ideas.
饿了吗, 我的宠物?
Hungry, my pet?
我来喂你
I'll feed you.
坚持住
Hold on.
坚持住?
Hold on?
我有的选吗?
Do I have a choice?
师♥父♥!
Master!
阿索卡, 你只是在激怒它
Ahsoka, you're only making it angry.
我来对付它
I'll handle this.
你去稳住飞船
Go stabilize the ship.
绝地幼仔
Young Jedi,
你会识相的
you'll learn your place.
我早已不再年幼了
I'm not so young anymore.
搞定
Got ya.
任务完成, 师♥父♥
Mission accomplished, Master.
移♥民♥在哪儿?
Where are the colonists?
我什么都不会告诉你的
I will tell you nothing.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
师♥父♥
Master.
我的女王将重新举办 盛大的奴隶拍卖♥♥会
My Queen is going to bring back the royal slave auction
就像还没有绝地时一样
as in the days before the Jedi.
齐格里亚星球将再度富强起来
Zygerria will be rich and powerful again.
这一次绝地休想阻止我们
The Jedi will not stop us this time.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
天行者将军, 我进行了两次生物探测
General Skywalker, I ran the bio-scan twice,
但结果都显示为零
but the results were negative.
你是说移♥民♥不在城市里?
Are you saying the colonists are not in the city?
我是说他们甚至不在这个星球上
I'm saying they're not even on the planet.
所有的移♥民♥似乎都人间蒸发了
The entire population appears to have simply vanished.
人间蒸发?
Vanished?
那不可能
That's impossible.
他们都是我的同胞
Those are my people.
麻烦了, 齐格里亚人卷土重来
Troubling is the return of the Zygerrians.
他们很可能打算借助杜库
It is likely they mean to use Dooku
来重建他们的奴隶帝国
to rebuild their slaver empire.
我们不能允许这事发生, 大♥师♥
We cannot allow that, Master.
我同意
Agree I do,
但你们必须先找到这些移♥民♥
but first find the colonists you must.
他们正身处绝境
In great danger they are.
怎么了, 大♥师♥?
What is it, Master?
我感到
Sense, I do,
这起神秘事件中有更大的黑手
a darker hand in this mystery.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表