剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
哦, 天! 气体!
Oh, my! The vapors!
看, R2, 看到了吗?
Look, Artoo, do you see?
这就是阿利恩人无法封堵漏洞的原因
That is why the Aleena cannot seal the breach.
地下空气对他们是致命的
The air below the ground is deadly to them,
但对我们无效
but it has no effect on us.
我懂了, R2. 我终于懂了
I understand, Artoo. I finally understand.
他们在等我们帮助他们
They are waiting for us to help them.
他们需要我们
They need us.
我们必须做我们一开始就该做的事
We must do what we should have done in the first place.
我们必须用那个盖子 封堵通往地下世界的洞
We must block the hole which leads to the underworld using that seal.
这就是奥弗妮提到的漏洞
That is the breach that Orphne spoke of.
加油, R2! 你行的!
Go, Artoo! You can do it!
你什么意思, 我必须帮忙?
What do you mean, I have to help?
不, 你是对的, R2
No, you are right, Artoo.
哦哦哦, 不用谢
Oh, oh, oh, you are welcome.
我就知道我们能帮忙
I knew we would be able to help.
嘿, 金闪闪
Hey, shiny,
你们俩修好计算机系统了?
you two finished with those repairs on the computer system?
我的好长官, 您大概是没意识到
My good sir, you may not realize it,
但我们经历了一次大冒险
but we have been on quite an adventure.
是吗? 大冒险, 嗯?
Really? Quite an adventure, huh?
看这个家伙
Get a load of this one.
什么? 哪...哪个? 什么...您说什么...
What? Which... which one? What... what do you...
快走吧. 指挥官在找你们呢
Just come on. The Commander's been looking for you.
真的不用谢, 陛下
You are most welcome, Your Majesty.
我们只是在为共和国效力
Just doing our job in the service of the Republic.
不, R2. 我来讲述这件事
No, Artoo. I will tell the story.
反正没人能听懂你
No one understands you anyway.
这才合适
It's only proper.
是我解开的谜
I am the one who solved the riddle.
应该由我来讲述这件事
I should be the one to relay the story.
当然, 我会报告你个人的英勇事迹
I will, of course, report on your individual heroics.
你觉得阿米达拉议员会不会举♥行♥一场国宴...
Do you think Senator Amidala will hold a state banquet....
我们一跟加利亚大♥师♥会合
As soon as we rendezvous with Master Gallia,
就把这两个家伙赶下去
we're off-loading those two.
赞同之极, 长官
I couldn't agree more, sir.
追逐梦想, R2, 追逐梦想
Dare to dream, Artoo. Dare to dream.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表