剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第1集 全息仪窃案
Holocron Heist
吃一堑长一智
绝地在费卢西亚星球落入罗网!
Jedi trapped on Felucia!
克隆人被机器人♥大♥军团团包围
Clones are surrounded by droid forces.
他们脱险的唯一希望是共和国炮艇
Their only hope is to escape on Republic gunships
但先得使其降落在战火纷飞的地面
...waiting to land on the embattled surface.
绝地巡洋舰在机器人防线上 打开了一个突破口
Jedi cruisers have managed to blow a hole in the droid defenses,
随即派出炮艇实施火线救援
and have sent gunships to the rescue.
"疣猪", 掩护炮艇
Warthog, protect the gunships.
我来对付战斗机
I will take out the fighters.
他们冲过了第一波拦截
They made it through the 1st wave.
集中全部火力攻击左侧巡洋舰
Concentrate all fire on the cruiser on the left.
我甩不掉这两架敌机
I can't shake these two droids.
掉头, 我来帮你解围
Come around, and I'll try to get them off your tail.
将军!
General!
小心!
Look out!
真够险的
That was close.
既然战斗机已经到了, 那我们的炮艇也不会远了
If those fighters got through, then our gunships can't be far behind.
让士兵们准备撤离
Prepare the troops to evacuate.
快! 快!
Go! Go!
快走, 士兵们! 我们撤!
Come on, grunts. We are leaving!
阿索卡应该从森林巡逻回来了
Ahsoka should be back from her jungle patrol by now.
我再试着联络她一下
I'll try to contact her again.
阿索卡, 你在哪儿?
Ahsoka, where are you?
"阿索卡, 报告方位"
"Ahsoka, what is your location?"
东面约6公里处, 大♥师♥
About six klicks east, Master.
与敌交火中, 敌人正在撤退
We've engaged the enemy and we've got them on the run.
"救兵已到, 准备撤退"
"They're here to extract us. We're leaving."
什么?!
What? Wha--
我们现在不能撤, 大♥师♥
We can't retreat now, Master.
我已突破敌军阵线
I've broken through.
快走, 士兵! 快, 跑步
Move it, trooper. Come on, double time.
"机器人正在撤退"
"The droids are retreating."
敌众我寡
We're outnumbered.
你必须撤离 -- 这是命令!
You must evacuate. That is an order!
"天行者师♥父♥教导我 对付铁皮军就要乘胜追击"
"Master Skywalker taught me never to let up when the tinnies are on the run."
它们之所以后退, 是要与大部队会合
They are running back here to regroup with the main force.
你在拿手下士兵的生命冒险, 年轻人
You are putting your troops' lives in danger, young one.
我们一到, 你必须登机
You will get on the gunship when we arrive.
阿索卡在哪儿?
Where's Ahsoka?
在遵循你的教诲
Following your teachings.
- 她赢了吗? - 目前是
- Is she winning? - For now.
她看来不打算停手
She's not stopping.
在他们前方着陆
Land in front of them.
你们在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
快上船!
Get in the ship, now.
你看不出它们正在撤退吗?
Can't you see they're retreating?
它们马上就要包围你了, 阿索卡, 你没看清形势
They're about to overrun you, Ahsoka. You just can't see it.
服从命令! 上船!
Now follow orders and get in the ship!
阿索卡学徒
Padawan Ahsoka,
你觉得克诺比大♥师♥ 对此次事件的描述准确吗?
do you feel Master Kenobi's description of the incident is accurate?
是的, 大♥师♥们
Yes, my Masters.
你还有什么要补充吗?
More to add, do you?
我知道我错了
I know I was wrong.
我被自己的胜利冲昏了头脑
I just got so caught up in my own success,
却忽视了战役全局
I didn't look at the battle as a whole.
我本无心抗命, 我只是...
I wasn't being disobedient. I just...
一时得意忘形
...forgot.
大♥师♥们, 此事我有责任
Masters, this incident is my responsibility.
我看到阿索卡能力出众, 却忘了她年纪尚轻
Because of Ahsoka's advanced abilities, I forgot how young she is.
我给了她太多的自♥由♥
I gave her more freedom than I should have.
也许吧
That may be,
但这不是费卢西亚事件的借口
but it doesn't excuse what happened on Felucia.
我认为她需要离开战场一段时间
I think she needs some time away from the battlefield.
去档案馆负责警卫工作
On archive security,
你可以反思自己的行为, 学徒
reflect on your actions you can, Padawan.
警卫工作?
Guard duty?
要多久?
For how long?
又延长了
Longer now.
抱歉, 我让你失望了
I'm sorry, I let you down.
我理解
I know.
不久前我也是学徒
I was a Padawan not that long ago.
乔卡丝塔·纽夫人
Madame Jocasta Nu,
这位是阿索卡·塔诺
this is Ahsoka Tano.
她将是您的新任警卫
She is to be your new security officer.
您好, 夫人
Hello, Madame.
很高兴见到你
So good to meet you.
我领你参观一下
Let's show you around.
这里的知识之丰富
There is more knowledge here
超越银河系的任何地方
than anywhere else in the galaxy.
克诺比大♥师♥说
Master Kenobi says
这里甚至有禁止阅读的文本
there are even texts here that are forbidden to be read.
档案馆藏有大量机密
Oh, the archives hold a great many secrets,
的确如此
it is true.
这扇门后面, 就是全息记录仪存储库
Beyond this door lies the holocron vault.
那些全息仪记录着
The holocrons contain
绝地武士团守护最严的机密
the most closely guarded secrets of the Jedi Order.
早上好, 菲斯托大♥师♥
Good morning, Master Fisto.
我们能进去吗?
Can we go inside?
恐怕不行, 亲爱的
I'm afraid not, my dear.
我自己都好几年没进去了
I haven't been inside myself for years.
只有绝地委员会成员才获准进入
Only members of the Jedi Council are allowed access.
守卫全息记录仪
Guarding the holocrons
是绝地能被授予的 最重要的任务之一, 阿索卡
is one of the most important duties a Jedi can be given, Ahsoka.
你觉得你能胜任吗?
Do you think you're up to the task?
肯定能
Definitely.
抱歉, 刚才被打断了
Excuse the interruption.
如我刚才所说, 赏金猎人
As I was saying, bounty hunter,
我要你办件差事
I have need of your services.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我要得到一个绝地全息记录仪
I need a Jedi holocron.
要拿到全息记录仪, 我必须闯入绝地圣殿
To get a holocron, I'd have to break into the Jedi Temple.
这不可能
It's impossible,
搞不好还会送命
not to mention deadly.
也许你不过是徒有虚名
Perhaps your reputation has been exaggerated.
我需要一架浪客级星际战斗机
I want a rogue-class starfighter,
要有精锐武器, 隐身装置, 各种设备
with elite weapons, cloaking device, the works.
还有比平常高两倍的报酬
And triple my usual rate.
你要价多少都不成问题
Your price is of no concern.
我还会为你提供进入圣殿的办法
I will also provide you with the means to get inside the Temple.
成交
You've got a deal.
费卢西亚失利影响了 我军在整个星区的行动
The setback at Felucia has affected our efforts in the whole sector.
要花上好几个星期, 我们才能...
It'll take weeks before we can...
尤达大♥师♥, 怎么了?
Master Yoda, what is it?
原力受到扰动
A disturbance in the Force.
圣殿里将会有闯入者
Intruders there will be in this Temple.
如果你告诉我你在后面捣鼓什么
You know, if you would just tell me what it is you're doing back there,
我也许还能帮你
I could probably be of some assistance.
我只是在做一些维护工作
Look, I am just doing some maintenance.
你的记忆系统曾崩溃过
You've been having memory crashes.
太荒谬了, 我不记得自己曾崩溃过
That is preposterous. I have no memory of any crashes.
哦, 天呐, 我不记得自己曾崩溃过!
My goodness. I have no memory of any crashes.
确实
Exactly.
哦, 不, 我完了!
Oh no. I am doomed!
贝恩, 你必须帮我
Bane, you have to help me.
镇静
Calm down.
我♥干♥完了
I'm done.
- 谢谢 - 去开门
- Thank you. - Get the door.
我是技术服务机器人, 不是管家机器人
I am a techno-service droid, not a butler droid.
闭嘴, 托多, 我让你干什么你就干什么
Can it, Todo. You are what I say you are.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表