剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第14集 患难之交
A Friend in Need
友谊方显真性情
战争导致分♥裂♥!
Divided by war!
力图结束这场全银河系的冲突
In an effort to end the galactic conflict,
共和国与分离势力
the first ever sanctioned meeting
将首度举♥行♥裁决大会
between the Republic and the Separatists will be held,
曼达洛以中立身份承办了
and Mandalore is chosen as neutral ground
这届剑拔弩张的会议
for these precarious meetings.
局势高度紧张
Tensions run high
很多人寄希望于这次重要谈判...
as many hold hope for these important negotiations...
共和国意识到了战争带来的灾难
The Republic recognizes the tragedy of war,
但我们无力改变已发生的事
but there is nothing we can change that has already occurred.
应该在会前就声明
Say it aloud before this gathering,
作为帕尔帕廷议长的代表
as representative for Chancellor Palpatine,
你要无条件地声明
that you declare, without reservation,
分离势力政♥府♥的合法性
the Separatist State legitimate.
我有话要说
I have something to say
关于分离势力的合法性
about the legitimacy of the Separatists.
是勒克斯·邦泰里
It's Lux Bonteri.
为什么勒克斯·邦泰里在这儿?
Why is Lux Bonteri here?
他有什么好说的?
What could he possibly have to say?
他不请自来
He was not invited.
您没提起过勒克斯·邦泰里会到场
You didn't mention that Lux Bonteri would be here.
我并不知情
I didn't know.
我站在大家面前
I stand before you,
身为明娜·邦泰里的儿子
son of Mina Bonteri,
一位忠诚的分离主义者
loyal Separatist,
一位爱国者
a patriot,
一位朋友
a friend.
我发现了一个真♥相♥
It has come to my attention that
我母亲是被杜库伯爵冷血谋杀的!
my mother was murdered by Count Dooku in cold blood!
一派胡言!
That is a lie!
马上把这个叛徒带走
Remove this traitor immediately.
我不会沉默下去的!
I will not be silenced!
休得无礼!
Stop this!
我们恳请您尊重我们处理内政的权利
We would ask you to respect that we deal with this matter ourselves.
不, 杜库蒙骗了你们!
No, Dooku is deceiving you!
你们都会遭到背叛
You will all be betrayed,
就像我母亲那样!
just like my mother!
我对如此无礼的打断表示歉意
I apologize for such a rude interruption.
请让我们继续吧
Please let us continue.
我们不能坐视他们带走他
We can't just let them take him.
他会被杀死的
He'll be killed.
尽你所能, 阿索卡
Do what you can, Ahsoka,
但要谨慎行事
but be discreet.
你苦心收集用来针对我的
Those are some rather strong accusations
那些指控都很严重啊
you have levied against me.
你清楚自己干了什么, 杜库
You know what you did, Dooku.
是么?
Do I?
我做过的事可不少, 年轻人
I have done a lot of things, young man,
要根据重要性的高低有选择地记忆
and choose to remember them in order of importance.
至于你母亲的死...
The death of your mother seems to have...
不记得了
escaped me.
我会报仇的
I will have my revenge.
我认为该让这位年轻议员和他母亲团聚了
I think it is time we reacquaint the young senator with his mother.
杀了他
Kill him.
阿索卡?
Ahsoka?
勒克斯, 我认为该离开这儿了
Lux, I think it's time to go,
不是吗?
don't you?
R2, 启动引擎. 我们要开路了
Artoo, fire up the engines. We're leaving.
快跑!
Run!
快, 快!
Hurry, hurry!
阿索卡, 我很感激你的帮忙, 但--
Ahsoka, I appreciate your help, but-
继续跑!
Keep moving!
塔格特队长
Captain Taggart,
铁皮军在追我们
we've got incoming clankers.
我们掩护你们, 长官!
We'll cover you, sir!
阿索卡, 帕德梅刚刚联♥系♥了我
Ahsoka! Padme just contacted me.
她告诉我和谈已经谈崩了
She told me the peace negotiations have all but collapsed.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我正在返回科洛桑的路上, 师♥父♥
I'm en route to Coruscant, Master.
勒克斯·邦泰里和我同行
I have Lux Bonteri with me.
绝地大♥师♥, 给您带来麻烦的话我很抱歉
Master Jedi, I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble.
没关系
It's nothing.
共和国会确保你的安全
You will be safe now with the Republic.
好吧
All right,
立刻带邦泰里来科洛桑
bring Bonteri to Coruscant immediately,
我们会商讨特赦他
and we'll discuss giving him amnesty.
是, 师♥父♥
Yes, Master.
我不能跟你走, 阿索卡
I can't go with you, Ahsoka.
什-什么?
Wh-what?
我告诉过你, 我有个计划
I told you, I have a plan.
向我开枪不会在计划之列了
Shooting me is not going to be part of it.
更何况你带把枪做什么?
What are you doing with a gun anyhow?
你又不是战士
You're not a fighter.
我不再属于分离势力
I'm no longer a Separatist either.
我也不会加入共和国
I won't join the Republic.
你还有什么选择吗?
What other options do you have?
有别的办法
There is a different way.
我理解你所经历的一切
I understand everything that you've been through.
我理解你的孤独
I understand you feel alone.
但共和国会帮助你
But the Republic will help you.
就像他们帮助我母亲那样?
Like they helped my mother?
我已经联♥系♥了卡拉克星球上的一个组织
I've already made contact with a group on Carlac
他们不仅高尚而且与我志同道合
who are noble and are allied with my cause.
什么志向?
And what cause is that?
杀死杜库
To kill Dooku.
你唯一会害死的是你自己
The only one you're going to get killed is yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我要带你去科洛桑
but I'm taking you to Coruscant.
你的计划并不理智, 勒克斯
Your plan hasn't exactly been well thought-out, Lux.
没有我
Without me,
你打算怎样逃避那些机器人呢?
how did you think you were going to escape those droids?
就像这样!
Like this!
抱歉, 阿索卡
I'm sorry, Ahsoka.
看来阿索卡精疲力尽了
It seems Ahsoka is quite exhausted.
她需要好好睡一觉
She probably should sleep it off.
勒克斯?
Lux?
勒克斯
Lux.
我的光剑呢?
Where are my lightsabers?
勒克斯!
Lux!
R2, 四处找找
Artoo, take a look around
看能不能发现勒克斯把它们藏哪儿了
and see if you can find where Lux hid them.
我要和邦泰里先生谈一谈
I'm going to have a little chat with Mr. Bonteri.
勒克斯!
Lux!
勒克斯, 我们在哪儿?
Lux, where are we,
你把我的光剑怎么了?
and what did you do with my lightsabers?
你应该待在船上的
You should have stayed on the ship.
嘿, 小子, 你迟到了
Hey, kid, you're late.
死神卫
Death Watch.
你拿到我们要的东西了吗?
You get us what we need?
是的, 我把情报带来了
Yes. I have the information with me.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我是他的...
I'm his...
我是他的未婚妻
I'm his betrothed.
呃, 是的, 是的
Uh, right. Right.
未婚妻?
Betrothed?
瘦了点, 不是么?
Little skinny, isn't she?
各有所爱
She serves her purpose.
我们走吧
We leave now.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表