剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第10集 克雷尔大屠♥杀♥
Carnage of Krell
吾辈之行, 后世之鉴
攻占黑暗世界昂巴拉之际
While fighting to control the darkened world of Umbara,
阿纳金·天行者的营
Anakin Skywalker's battalion
暂时置于绝地将军庞·克雷尔的指挥下
is temporarily placed under the command of Jedi General Pong Krell.
由于克雷尔的灾难性策略 导致伤亡日增
As Krell's disastrous strategies result in increasing casualties,
其部下开始反对他
his men begin to turn against him.
雷克斯上尉在尽力平衡
Captain Rex struggles to balance loyalty
他对指挥官和对部下的忠诚
between his commander and his fellow men.
在他的准许下
Under his watch,
"五号♥"和杰西违反了克雷尔的命令
Fives and Jesse disobey Krell's orders,
这导致他们将被送上军事法庭
resulting in their court-martial.
克雷尔将军
General Krell,
我恭请您重新考虑
I respectfully request you reconsider
对"五号♥"和杰西的军事审判
court-martialing Fives and Jesse.
ARC士兵5555和士兵CT-5597所为
The actions of ARC Trooper 5555 and CT-5597
显然是叛乱行径
were a clear act of treachery
且罔顾我的命令
and disregard for my command.
如不尽快处罚
If punishment isn't swift,
其违令举动可能会激发其他人效仿
their defiance may inspire others to follow suit.
长官, 这些士兵都听您号♥令
Sir, the men are with you.
只是有些人觉得
It's just that some of them feel
您把他们的性命 投入到无谓的危险之中
you're putting their lives in danger needlessly.
所以更要昭告全军
All the more reason to send a clear message
由我领军时
that I am in charge
违反命令是不可容忍♥的
and insubordination will not be tolerated.
事实上
The truth is,
这些克隆人从一开始
these clones have had a difficult time
就不愿遵从我的指挥
respecting my command since the beginning.
我以前见过
I've seen it before.
一些克隆人就是有缺陷
Some clones are just defective.
他们不会服从权威
They aren't able to succumb to authority.
你是对的, 上尉
You're right, Captain.
我认为不必把他们送上军事法庭
I don't think I can court-martial them.
这只是在浪费时间
It will only be a waste of time,
而时间对我们来说非常紧缺
and that's something we don't have.
我恐怕他们需要被处理掉
I'm afraid they'll need to be disposed of.
派一个班准备执行处决
Prepare a squad for execution.
什么? 但-但, 长官--
What? But-but, sir-
你听到我的命令了, 上尉!
You heard me, Captain!
立即执行
Have it done immediately,
否则我就亲自动手
or I'll do it myself.
"五号♥", 杰西, 我很抱歉
Fives, Jesse, I'm sorry.
克雷尔将军已下令立即处决你们
General Krell has ordered your execution immediately.
什么? 但怎么会?
What? But how?
他不能这么做
He can't do this.
他拥有战时处罚权
He has authority to render punishment during combat.
我能理解军事审判
I can understand a court-martial
以及关我们禁闭
and locking us up in the brig,
但是处决我们?
but executing us?
我试图说服他, 那是我的过错
I tried to convince him that it's my fault,
但他不肯让我承担罪责
but he wouldn't let me.
雷克斯, 你必须面对现实
Rex, you have to face it.
他一直在利用你
He's been using you.
他需要你的忠诚来控制其他人
He needs your loyalty to control the others.
我不会让他逃脱惩罚的
I won't let him get away with this.
啊, 不要为此自责
Ah, don't beat yourself up about it.
我们自己做出了选择
We made our choice.
我们知道代价是什么
We knew what the price was.
是么, 你在自说自话吧
Yeah, speak for yourself.
呵, 我看你还保持着幽默感
Heh. Still got your sense of humor, I see.
是啊, 谁说我在开玩笑?
Yeah, who said I was joking?
好吧... 我猜命该如此
Well... I guess this is it.
犯人列队!
Line up the prisoners!
好吧, 我已正式失去了幽默感
Well, I've officially lost my sense of humor.
犯人要求蒙上眼睛吗?
Will the prisoners request to be blindfolded?
我理解为不要
I'll take that as a no.
我希望你能心安理得, "教条"
I hope you can live with yourself, Dogma.
武器准备
Ready weapons.
从没想过我们会是这种下场
Never thought we'd go out this way.
瞄准
Aim.
等等! 这是错误的
Wait! This is wrong.
我们都知道这一点
And we all know it.
将军正在犯错
The General is making a mistake,
必须有人点醒他
and he needs to be called on it.
克隆人不该是这种下场!
No clone should have to go out this way!
我们是忠诚的军人
We are loyal soldiers.
我们服从命令
We follow orders,
但我们不是一群不会思考的机器人!
but we are not a bunch of unthinking droids!
我们是人
We are men.
上峰必须相信我们能做出正确的决定
We must be trusted to make the right decisions,
尤其在我们得到的命令是错误的时候
Especially when the orders we are given are wrong.
开火!
Fire!
怎么...怎么回事?
What-what happened?
他们做得对, "教条"
They're doing the right thing, Dogma,
如果这就是对军人英勇壮举的嘉奖
because if this is how soldiers are rewarded for heroic actions,
那总有一天
then one day,
这个营里的每个人 都会面临类似的命运
every men in this battalion may face a similar fate.
给他们松绑
Take off their binders.
不. 我们有命在身
No. We have orders.
我们必须执行命令
We have to go through with this.
祝你能找到人来执行
Good luck finding anyone to do it.
您传唤我们, 长官?
You wanted us, sir?
我之前下令消灭那两个克隆人
I ordered those clones to be destroyed.
你违抗我是在犯错, 克隆人
You're making a mistake by crossing me, clone.
是上尉, 长官
It's Captain, sir.
将军, 收到一条通讯
General, there's an incoming transmission.
接进来
Put it through.
将军, 昂巴拉人加强了进攻
General, the Umbarans have stepped up their offensive.
我们挡住了他们的攻势
We're holding them off,
但敌军伏击了我们的一个排
but their squadrons have ambushed one of our platoons,
夺走了武器和军装
seizing weapons and uniforms.
我们相信他们正在策划大举进攻
We believe they may be planning to launch a massive attack.
看来你可以暂缓对他们的处决了
Looks like you have your stay of execution for now.
把叛徒关进禁闭室
Lock the traitors in the brig,
让各排准备立即出发
and prepare your platoons to move out immediately.
我们现在必须先发制人
We need to preempt the enemy
竭尽全力打垮敌人
by hitting them now with everything we've got.
我们终于要拿下首都了
We are finally going to take the capital.
还有, 上尉
And, Captain,
务必让士兵们知道
make sure the troops are aware that
敌人有可能假扮成克隆人
the enemy may disguise themselves as clones
以设法蒙蔽我们
to try to trick us.
遵命, 长官
I will, sir.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
敌人有我们的武器和盔甲
The enemy has our weapons and our armor.
他们可能会设法伏击我们
They may try to trick us with an ambush.
当心, "教条"!
Watch out, Dogma!
我见过那东西攻击"悍将"
I saw that thing attack Hardcase.
它会把你嚼碎后再吐出来
It'll chew you up and spit you out.
这个, 看好了
Here, watch.
呃
Ew.
啊, 真恶心
Ah, gross.
我们遭到攻击!
We're under attack!
敌人在哪儿?
Where's the enemy?
我不知道. 我什么都看不见
I don't know. I can't see anything.
把迫击炮搬上来!
Get those mortars up here!
有人看见什么了吗?
Anyone has a visual?
啊, 没有. 太暗了
Ah, negative. It's too dark.
哦, 等等! 我看见他们了
Oh, wait! I see them.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表