剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
给我们的信♥号♥♥. 我们走
That's our signal. Let's get going.
你们报仇吧!
Take your vengeance!
陛下
Your Highness.
无处可逃...
No escape...
我们都是如此
for any of us.
欧比万在哪儿? 告诉我
Where is Obi-Wan? Tell me.
卡达沃星系
Kadavo System.
你是对的, 天行者
You were right, Skywalker.
我是个奴隶
I am a slave,
就像你一样
just as you are.
有人想和你谈谈
Someone wishes to speak with you.
欧比万·克诺比
Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我再次看到你沦为了阶下囚
In chains once again, I see.
杜库伯爵
Count Dooku,
还是怕弄脏你的手?
still afraid to get your hands dirty.
我很乐意对你破例相待, 朋友
I would gladly make an exception in your case, my friend.
在阿格鲁斯总管处死你之前
I wanted to say a proper farewell
我要说一声合乎人情的告别
before keeper Agruss puts you to death.
总管, "特科拉"号♥奴隶飞船
Keeper, the slave ship Tecora
未经安排即降落在2-4号♥平台
is making an unscheduled landing on platform two-four.
天行者
Skywalker.
乘坐它回家是没指望了
So much for our ride home.
现在怎么办?
What now?
我们用老传统进去
We get through the old-fashioned way.
克诺比, 告诉你的年轻朋友天行者
Kenobi, tell your young friend Skywalker
如果他拒绝投降
if he does not surrender,
那些奴隶就会以他的名义被处死
the slaves will be terminated in his name.
阿纳金! 很高兴见到你
Anakin! I'm glad to see you,
但恐怕我们的东家不这么想
but I'm afraid our host feels otherwise.
你没法让每个人都高兴, 师♥父♥
You can't make everyone happy, Master.
他们威胁杀掉奴隶, 除非你投降
They're threatening to kill the slaves unless you surrender.
很高兴看到你时刻准备着谈判
It's good to see you're always ready to negotiate.
但我已经受够了与奴隶监工磨嘴皮子
But I've had enough bargaining with slave drivers.
阿纳金, 你必须认识到
Anakin, you must realize
这场仗不是你独自就能打赢的
this is a fight you cannot win alone.
谁说我是独自来的?
Who said I was alone?
总管
Keeper,
一支作战舰队刚在第6区跳出了超空间
a fleet of warships has dropped out of hyperspace in sector six.
绝地援军
Jedi reinforcements.
头狼呼叫狼群
Wolf leader to wolf pack,
加快到攻击速度
accelerate to attack speed.
我是"疣猪". 我们要进攻了
This is Warthog. We're going in.
雷克斯! 趁现在!
Rex! Now!
是时候了
About time.
那些炮塔有射线护盾
Those towers are ray shielded.
我希望你告诉了普洛大♥师♥
I hope you told Master Plo
在我们脱身前不要摧毁这座集中营
not to destroy this facility before we get off of it.
是的, 我们和全体奴隶
Yeah, all of us and the slaves.
我们需要一艘更大的飞船
We'll need a bigger ship.
啊. 我遭受的火力太猛了!
Ahhh. I'm catching too much heat!
R7, 关闭引擎!
R7, cut the engines!
好! 搞定它们了!
Yeah! That got 'em!
打得漂亮, 将军
Good work, General.
集中注意力, "疣猪"
Keep your focus, Warthog.
当心那些炮塔!
Watch out for those towers!
不!
No!
墙壁, 它们通电了
The walls, they're electrified.
控制面板已被捣毁, 普洛大♥师♥
The controls are destroyed, Master Plo.
我们在这儿无能为力了!
There's nothing we can do from here!
我不能让巡洋舰加入救援行动
I can not move the cruiser in for the rescue operation
除非先摧毁敌方火炮
until those enemy cannons are destroyed.
我们去解决那些火炮
We'll take care of those cannons.
务必让巡洋舰赶到这儿来
Just make sure that cruiser gets down here.
时间所剩无几了!
We are running out of time!
我去帮助我的同胞
I'm going to go help my people.
看看能不能为我们争取些时间
I'll see if I can buy us some time.
祝你好运
Good luck.
敌人来了!
Incoming!
是绝地!
A Jedi!
全部清除, 普洛大♥师♥
We're all clear, Master Plo.
让巡洋舰到停机坪降落
Bring the cruiser down to the landing pad.
取消命令, 师♥父♥!
Cancel that order, Master!
没办法让大家
There's no way to get the people
从拘留室出去再到达上部停机坪
out of the holding cell and up to the landing platform.
但我有个主意
But I have an idea.
我们需要让巡洋舰移到集中营底部
We need to have the cruiser move in underneath the facility.
我们可以登船撤离
We can escape onto the ship
只要科伯恩上将把船靠得足够近
if Admiral Coburn can get in close enough.
你们听到塔诺指挥官的话了
You heard Commander Tano.
我要士兵携带火箭背包和缆绳枪到甲板上去
I want the men topside with rocket packs and cable guns.
- 行动! - 是, 长官!
- Move it! - Yes, sir!
得了吧, 克诺比大♥师♥
Come now, Master Kenobi.
我知道绝地不会杀一个手无寸铁的人
I know a Jedi won't kill an unarmed man.
我不是绝地
I'm no Jedi.
好了, 大家, 准备好
Okay, everyone. Get ready.
我们必须分组撤离
We'll have to go by groups.
接住了!
Gotcha!
所有人都已撤出. 我们必须走了
That's everyone. We have to go.
集中营即将倒塌
The facility's breaking up.
好了, 普洛大♥师♥. 巡洋舰完成撤离
Okay, Master Plo. The cruiser is clear.
全体炮艇, 开火!
All gunships, fire!
我谢谢你, 绝地以及共和国
I thank you, the Jedi, and the Republic
救了我们的性命
for saving our lives.
阿索卡才是真正的英雄
Ahsoka is the real hero.
若非她的随机应变
Without her creativity,
我不认为我们能使您的人♥民♥安然获救
I don't think we would have gotten your people to safety.
的确
Indeed.
塔诺学徒
Padawan Tano,
我能和你私下谈谈吗?
might I have a word in private?
当然
Of course.
阿索卡
Ahsoka,
今天你为你的同胞作出了卓越贡献
you have done a great deed for your people today.
您很悲伤?
You're sad?
嗯, 你和绝地已竭尽全力
Well, you and the Jedi have done your best,
但我认为我的人♥民♥
but I do not think our people will
很久都难以从这惊恐中痊愈
recover from this horror anytime soon.
我理解
I understand.
但最终
But in the end,
劫后余生只会使人们更加坚强
surviving this will only strengthen the people.
也许吧
Perhaps.
也许基罗斯人♥民♥
And perhaps the people of Kiros
会加入共和国
will also join the Republic.
我相信这是明智的选择, 总督
I think that's a wise choice, Governor.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表