剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第17集 魔方
The Box
强者生, 仁者胜
欧比万·克诺比乔装打扮!
Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise!
以刺客雷科·哈丁的身份执行卧底行动
Working undercover as assassin Rako Hardeen,
欧比万肩负一项秘密任务
Obi-Wan leads a secret mission
要揭露分离势力针对帕尔帕廷议长的阴谋
to uncover the Separatist plot against Chancellor Palpatine.
凭借谋略和胆量
Using cunning and courage,
他获得了赏金猎人凯德·贝恩
he gains the trust of bounty hunter Cad Bane
以及犯罪主脑莫拉洛·伊瓦尔的信任
and criminal mastermind Moralo Eval,
令他有机会进入
earning him entrance to the stronghold of
分离势力头目杜库伯爵的大本营
Separatist leader Count Dooku.
此时此刻, 在美丽的塞伦诺星球上
Now it is here, on the beautiful planet of Serenno,
一场野蛮的比赛
that a barbaric contest
将决定欧比万·克诺比的命运
will determine the fate of Obi-Wan Kenobi
甚至关系到共和国的国运...
and possibly the Republic itself...
杜库伯爵
Count Dooku,
抱歉我延误了
I apologize for my delay.
你的随意延误会毁了我的计划, 伊瓦尔
Your careless delay could have ruined my plan, Eval.
我看见凯德·贝恩与你同行
I see Cad Bane is with you.
另一个是谁?
Who is the other one?
这位是雷科·哈丁
This is Rako Hardeen.
贝恩的逃脱计划失败了
When Bane's escape plan failed,
多亏哈丁相助我们才能成功
we only succeeded thanks to Hardeen.
我认为他能给这次选拔赛增光添彩
I thought he might be useful for the tournament.
聊得够多了. 我要我的钱
Enough small talk. I want my money.
我们两个的钱
That makes two of us.
你们会得到的
You shall have it
也许会得到更多
and perhaps much more,
你们两个
both of you,
如果愿意参加我们举办的
if you would like to enter our
这场友好的小比赛
friendly little contest.
他参加我就参加
I'm in if he's in.
你已经拖欠我一笔生意款了, 杜库
You already owe me for one job, Dooku.
任何附加项目都要三倍的报酬
Anything else will cost you triple.
我向你保证, 只要你能在挑战中活下来
I assure you that if you survive the challenge,
报酬将相当丰厚
the reward will be well worth it.
我们需要的参赛者都已到齐
We have all the contestants we need.
作好选拔赛准备
Prepare the tournament.
是, 大人
Yes, my lord.
您召见我, 大♥师♥?
You summoned me, Master?
不该向你隐瞒
Wrong to deceive you it was.
但此事风险太大
But much at stake there is.
那么我是对的
So I was right.
欧比万还活着
Obi-Wan is still alive.
天行者
Skywalker,
你是位强大的绝地
a powerful Jedi you are,
但行为难以预测
yet unpredictable
对你的朋友和敌人
and dangerous you can be
都可能造成危害
to both your friends and enemies.
为让欧比万成功
For Obi-Wan,
你凡事都要耐心
on your patience everything depends.
如果他需要我们的帮助呢?
What if he needs our help?
嗯, 如果你去找他
Mm. If you leave,
有可能帮到他
help him you could,
但他的未来
but his future
变幻不定
uncertain is.
我们必须信任欧比万
Trust in Obi-Wan we must.
你认为伯爵策划的是
So what kind of friendly little contest
什么样的友好小比赛?
do you think the Count's got planned?
如果我们都活下来就神奇了
I'd be surprised if we all survive.
漂亮的帽子
Nice hat.
你从哪儿搞来的?
Where did you get it?
你看什么看?
What are you looking at?
多漂亮的一顶帽子
It's a nice hat.
欢迎来到塞伦诺
Welcome to Serenno.
你们被邀请来此
You have been invited here
是因为你们是银河系中最优秀的赏金猎人
because you are the best bounty hunters in the Galaxy.
姬拉·斯旺
Kiera Swan,
两届"黑曜石之球"冠军
two-time winner of the Obsidian Sphere.
德罗恩
Derrown,
简称"灭虫者"
known simply as The Exterminator.
西克斯塔特
Sixtat,
边界屠夫
the Outlands Butcher.
恩博
Embo,
你上季的赏金数额排名第二
your bounty tallies were second only to one last season.
凯德·贝恩
Cad Bane,
无需介绍了吧
who needs no introduction.
雷科·哈丁
Rako Hardeen,
谐晨星的神枪手
the marksman of Concord Dawn.
贾科利
Jakoli,
以从不留活口而闻名
known for never bringing anyone back alive.
翁卡
Onca,
你和你的兄弟一直是传奇组合
you and your brother have been a legendary team.
这次挑战对你独自一人也许有些难度
This challenge may prove difficult for you alone.
特娃齐
Twazzi,
你的杂技身手曾为你赢得
your acrobatics once earned you praise
瓦洛勒姆议长的赞誉
from Chancellor Valorum.
辛里奇
Sinrich,
全息图像伪装矩阵的发明者
inventor of the holographic disguise matrix.
最后, 曼图
And finally, Mantu,
你们曾是一个爱好和平的种族
your people were once a peaceful race.
如今却沦落至此
How far they have fallen.
片刻之后
In a few moments,
你们十一人都将进入我们称之为"魔方"的赛场
all 11 of you will enter what we call "The Box".
你们当中有些人将不会活着出来
Some of you will not make it out alive.
对于那些过关的人
For those who do,
我们将从你们当中挑出技艺最精湛的五人
we are looking for the five most skilled among you.
多余的幸存者都将被清除
Any additional survivors will be eliminated
以保障你们即将接手的任务万无一失
to preserve the integrity of the job that awaits you.
把你们的武器放在这儿
Place your weapons here.
那些被我们选中的人
For those we choose,
你们当然会得到最丰厚的报酬
you will, of course, be paid most handsomely.
但更重要的是
But more than that,
你们参与的这项行动
you will be a part of an operation
将成为克隆人战争的转折点并载入史册
remembered as a turning point in the Clone Wars.
当我们成功后
And when we succeed,
我们将打垮软弱无能的共和国
we will bring the Republic to its pitiful knees.
听好了
Listen up.
这魔方的设计师是我
The Box was designed by me,
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔
Moralo Eval,
它能模拟在任务中
to simulate certain situations
可能遇到的各种状况
that might happen on the job.
现在去吧, 进入魔方
Go now. Enter the Box,
如果你们有胆量的话
if you have the courage.
就是这儿, 都进去吧
That's it. Everyone inside.
往里走
Keep moving.
在开始我们的第一轮挑战前
Before we begin our first challenge,
我要说明在魔方里只有一个规则
let me say there is only one rule inside the Box.
那就是没有规则
There are no rules.
[异族语]
Totti cano? Mataraz prekay?
我的朋友, 关键在于
The point, my friend,
逃脱, 而且要快
is to escape and quickly,
因为只有幸存者
because only the survivors
才能晋级下一轮挑战
will advance to the next challenge.
毒气. 吸入体内就死了
Dioxis. Breathe it, and you're dead.
人不为己, 天诛地灭
Every man for himself.
算不上太难
That wasn't so hard.
[异族语]
Za leep din-raaar!
出路不在上面, 在下面
The way out isn't up. It's down.
我头盔里的过滤器能保护我一会儿
The filters in my helmet can protect me for a short time.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表