剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我们将正好出现在他们身后
We should come out right behind them.
计划不错
Good plan.
小心!
Look out!
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
好吧, 我们得另想个计划了
Well, we got to come up with another plan.
有主意么?
Any ideas?
我们现在唯一的选择 只有等待绝地援军到来
Our only choice now is to wait for the Jedi reinforcements.
蓝队待命
Blue leader standing by.
红队待命
Red leader standing by.
所有中队已经就位, 菲斯托将军
All squadrons are in position, General Fisto.
您准备好就可以部署了
You may deploy when ready.
开始部署
Commencing deployment now.
3, 2, 1, 行动
Three. Two. One. Mark.
援军, 总算到了
Reinforcements. Finally.
阿纳金, 我去找蒂尔斯议员
Anakin, I'm going to look for Senator Tills.
但愿她还活着
Hopefully, she's still alive.
当心点
Be careful.
小心!
Look out!
隐蔽, 不要动
Stay down, and don't move.
听到了吗? 他们在为您欢呼
Hear that? They're cheering for you.
他们在为援军欢呼
They're cheering for them.
那您要赢得他们的欢呼
Then make it for you.
来吧, 领导我们
Come on. Lead.
你呼叫支援了?
You called for backup?
我已经...搞定了, 小鬼头
I had it under...control, Snips.
哼! 我就知道你会这么说
Huh! I knew you'd say that.
阿纳金, 我需要你到这儿来
Anakin, I need you down here.
是蒂尔斯议员
It's Senator Tills.
我需要帮助带她去安全的地方
I need help getting her to safety.
我们在宫殿底层. 赶快
We're at the base of the palace. And hurry.
阿索卡, 掩护王子
Ahsoka, cover the Prince.
我去找议员她们
I'm going to the Senators.
收到, 师♥父♥
Got it, Master.
- 抓住! - 好主意
- Grab on! - Good idea.
带我们离开这儿
Get us out of here.
- 抓牢 - 好了, 好了
- Hang on. - I am. I am.
我快脱手了
I'm slipping.
小心! 它们朝我们冲过来了
Look out! They're coming right at us.
我要放手了
I'm letting go.
小心! 你身后!
Look out! Behind you!
只要我们待在管道里, 就会没事的
As long as we're in the tube, we're safe.
看, 王子
Look, the Prince.
快
Hurry.
它们正在撤回舰船
They are returning to their ships.
看来这一回合我们赢了
We seem to have won this round.
我们能撑过第一轮袭击真是幸运
We are lucky to have survived the first assault.
他们能轻易地用机器人冲垮我们
They could have easily overrun us with their droids.
机器人正在珊瑚里列阵
The droids are taking up position in the coral,
可能在为下一轮袭击集结
probably amassing for another assault.
它们为什么躲到珊瑚里?
Why would they hide in the coral?
你的水鬼机器人打不过蒙卡拉马里人
Your aqua droids are no match for the Mon Calamari.
你凭什么认为
What makes you think these secret weapons
从你母星带来的秘密武器会更胜一筹?
you've brought from your home world will fare any better?
它们一半是机器, 一半是怪兽
They are half machine, half monster.
我们管它们叫"机械强化水母"
We call them hydroid medusas.
它们是不可战胜的
They are invincible.
利查尔王子
Prince Lee-Char.
蒂尔斯议员
Senator Tills.
很高兴看见你安然无恙
I'm glad to see you're safe.
您必须准备宣布夸伦人的投降条款
You must prepare to dictate terms for a Quarren surrender.
- 投降? - 没这么快的, 议员
- Surrender? - Not so fast, Senator.
我了解夸伦人, 他们不会投降的
I know the Quarren. They won't surrender.
我们或许赢了第一仗, 殿下
We may have won the first battle, Your Highness,
但这不会是最后一仗
but it won't be the last.
他们发动下一轮袭击只是个时间问题了
It's only a matter of time before they launch another assault.
我感到真正的战斗就要开始了
I sense the real battle is about to begin.
我们没法抵御那些东西
We have no defense against those.
这一仗不容易打
This isn't gonna be easy.
所有士兵, 进入战位!
All troops, battle stations!
待王子下令, 才准开枪
Do not fire until the Prince gives the command.
稳住, 稳住
Steady. Steady.
还不到时候
Not yet.
就是现在, 殿下
Now, Your Highness.
进攻!
Attack!
阿索卡, 找条出路离开这里
Ahsoka, find a way out of here.
王子, 什么地方安全?
Prince, where's somewhere safe?
我们不能撤退, 现在不行
We can't retreat, not now.
我们必须勇敢
We've got to be brave.
进退皆有其时
There's a time to attack and a time to retreat,
现在不是逞一时之勇的时候
and now is not the time to be brave.
最安全的地方是洞穴里
The safest place is in the caves.
我同意, 殿下. 跟我来
I agree, Your Highness. Follow me.
阿纳金, 走. 我来拖住它们
Anakin, go. I'll hold them off.
加油, 继续游, 别停下
Come on. Keep going. Don't stop.
在这片区域搜寻幸存者
Search the area for survivors.
把守四周
Secure the perimeter.
你的鱿鱼头们怎么耽搁了这么久?
What took your squids so long?
我以为你和分离势力机器人不需要支援
I didn't think you and your Separatist droids would need backup.
你的名气有点夸张了
Your reputation is a little exaggerated.
夸张是战争的一种武器
Exaggeration is a weapon of war.
它有助于将敌人送入你手
It's what helped deliver the enemy into your hands.
那让我们感激吧, 这是我们的一天
Then let's be thankful this is our day,
胜利的一天--
a victorious day that-
再敢违抗杜库伯爵的命令
Disobey a command from Count Dooku again,
我会就地处决你
and I will kill you where you stand.
谢谢你, 塔诺学徒, 还有这些勇敢的士兵
Thanks to you, Padawan Tano, and to these brave soldiers.
我希望我能为我的人♥民♥做得更多
I wish I could have done more for my people.
也许我们本该摈弃这种错觉
Maybe then we would have been spared all of this,
--认为我能真正接替父王
the illusion that I could actually lead in my father's place.
您父亲会为您感到骄傲
Your father would be proud of you.
骄傲? 我们失败了
Proud? We lost.
今天您学到了 一个指挥官能学到的最难的一课:
Today you learn the hardest lesson a Commander can learn:
如何生存下去以便日后再战
How to live to fight another day.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表