剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
那我们就是他们违反命令的同谋了
then we'll be complicit in their insubordination.
你真的想要上军事法庭吗?
Do you really want to be court-martialed?
看, 长官!
Look, sir!
这玩意比我想象的要棘手
This thing is trickier than I imagined.
我希望这是个好主意
I hope this is a good idea.
那总比克雷尔的好
Well, it's better than Krell's plan.
你知道, 我这么做 只是因为我不喜欢他
You know, I'm only doing this because I don't like him.
有这理由就够了
That's reason enough.
哈哈! 我只是觉得好玩
Ha-ha! I'm just doing it for fun.
哇哦! 什么--
Whoa! What the--
设法飞稳点
Try to fly steady.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
我真的不喜欢这样!
I'm realy not liking this!
放松点, "悍将"
Easy, Hardcase.
别急着按扳机
Don't get an itchy trigger finger.
看来他们以为我们是昂巴拉人, 不错
Looks like they think we're Umbaran, all right.
那就是补给舰
There's the supply ship.
跟着我
Follow me.
我们干吧
Let's do this.
上尉
Captain.
我的飞行军官报告说 有三架星际战机起飞了
My flight officer reports the launch of three starfighters.
我记得我曾下令锁定它们
I thought I ordered those ships locked down.
很抱歉让您困惑, 长官
Sorry for the confusion, sir.
是我准许侦察德尔塔区的
I authorized the recon of the Delta
为您进攻首都做准备
in preparation for your attack on the capital.
你擅自准许执行这样的侦察任务?
You took it under your own authority to launch such a reconnaissance?
哦, 是的, 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我确信报告会使您的策略更加有效
I am sure the report will make your strategy more effective.
我要那些报告...
I want that report...
他们一回来就给我!
as soon as they are back!
嘿, 你们俩去哪儿?
Hi, where are you two going?
我在问你们问题, 士兵
I asked you a question, troopers.
我们有话要和将军讲, 长官
We are going to speak with the General, sir.
关于什么?
Regarding what?
私人事务
A personal matter.
为什么不告诉我?
Why don't you tell me?
然后我会向将军报告
And I'll report it to the General.
再想一下, 长官
On second thought, sir,
并不是很重要
it's not important.
是的, 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
好了, 休息时间结束
OK, break time is over.
回去干活
Get back to work.
嘿!
Hey!
克隆人? 入侵者!
Clones? Intruders!
呃, 长官, 克隆人出现在主机库里
Uh, sir, there are clones in the main hangar.
不可能
Impossible.
这种可能性是1/10003
The probability of that is 10,003 to 1.
他们为什么非得那样干?
Why did they have to go and do that?
呃, 长官
Uh, sir,
我们已证实有三架被劫的星际战机
We have confirmed that there are three commandeered starfighters
正驶向主反应堆
heading toward the main reactor.
加强防御
Strengthen our defenses.
已锁定反应堆堆芯
Reactor core locked.
导弹准备
Prepare missiles.
发射导弹!
Fire missiles!
启动射线护盾
Activate ray shields.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
射线护盾-- 紧急制动!
Ray shields-- Hit the deck!
这可能真是个坏主意
This may have been a bad idea after all.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
我们的护盾正承受重击
Our shields are sure taking a beating.
我们现在不能回头!
We can't turn back now!
掩护我!
Cover me!
"悍将"! 回到你的飞船!
Hardcase! Get back in your ship!
相信我. 我有个计划
Trust me. I got a plan.
这是为了501军团
This is for the 501st.
别等我了
Don't wait for me.
"悍将"! 不!
Hardcase! No!
您今天违反的命令够多了, 长官
You've disobeyed enough orders today, sir.
服从这个:
Follow this one:
离开这儿!
Get out of here!
我了解"悍将", 我们最好赶快离开
If I know Hardcase, we'd better leave.
活下去, 继续战斗, 兄弟们
Live to fight another day, boys.
活下去, 继续战斗
Live to fight another day.
快点! 快点!
Come on! Come on!
他们成功了!
They did it!
"悍将"在哪儿?
Where's Hardcase?
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
没有他我们就无法成功
We couldn't have done it without him.
克雷尔将军想在塔台里见他们
General Krell would like to see them in the tower.
您想见我们, 长官?
You wanted to see them, sir?
确实
Indeed.
看来, 他们已完成了一件壮举
It seems they have accomplished a very brave act.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
他们也严重违背了军纪
they've also committed a serious crime
直接违反我的命令
by directly disobeying my order.
恕我直言, 长官
With all due respect, sir,
攻击货船的命令是我下的
the order to attack the cargo vessel was mine.
如果要惩罚谁的话
If there's a punishment to be given,
就应该直接惩罚我
it should be directed toward me.
我是他们的指挥官
I'm their commanding officer.
将军, 长官, 显然雷克斯上尉
General, sir, Captain Rex is attempting to take the blame
想为我的违令行动承担罪责
for actions that were clearly mine.
"五号♥"!
Fives!
我请求驳回他的认罪
I request that his admission of guilt be denied
而把所有过错都归罪于我
and full blame placed upon me.
哦, 是吗?
Oh, do you?
你蓄意违反我的直接命令
You willfully countermand my direct order,
而现在, 你又胆敢要我认定
and now you have the audacity to request
谁该为你的叛乱承担罪责!
who should bear the punishment of your insurrection!
我说得明白点吧, 有两人会因叛乱受到惩罚
Let me be clear about the punishment for the treason
ARC士兵5555
committed by ARC trooper 5555
和士兵CT-5597
and CT-5597.
他们会上军事法庭
They will be court-martialed,
他们会被定罪
They will be found guilty,
他们还会被处决
and they will be executed.
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
违抗我
For crossing me,
必定会付出代价
you will pay the price.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表