剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你觉得箱子里装的是什么?
What do you think is in that box?
不管是什么
Whatever it is,
它最好值得如此大费周章
it better be worth all this effort.
大家小心
Heads up, people.
我们有伴儿了
We got company.
拉茨, 高歌♥者, 做好准备
Latts, Highsinger, get ready.
他们出现了!
They're here!
不惜一切代价保护好货物!
Protect the cargo at all costs!
哦, 不, 你们休想
Oh, no, you don't.
混♥蛋♥!
Poodoo!
我去查看货物
I'll check the cargo.
你守在这儿
Stay here.
哦, 嘿, 老大
Oh, hey, boss.
你最好蹲下来
You better get down.
他们正从尾部上车
They're boarding from the rear.
我这儿需要帮手
I could use a hand back here.
守好你的位置
Hold your position.
博斯克, 去车尾帮助新手
Bossk, get to the back and help the rookie.
我这就去
I'm on it.
阻止他! 他是领头的!
Stop him! He's the leader!
你!
You!
我要取回属于我的
I want what's mine.
除非跨过我的尸体
Over my dead body.
什么?
What?
别害怕. 我会保护你的
Don't worry. I'll protect you.
嘿!
Hey!
普卢玛, 你没事吧?
Pluma, are you okay?
哥哥! 你来救我了!
Brother! You came for me!
我当然会来
Of course I did.
哟, 哟, 哟
Well, well, well.
看看我们发现了什么?
What do we have here?
退后
Stay back.
那个小女孩对我来说可值一大笔钱
That little girl is worth a lot of money to me.
快闪开
Now step aside.
住手!
Stop it!
克里斯莫!
Krismo!
哎哟...
Ah, oh...
那女孩疯了
That girl's crazy.
我们在保护她?
We're protecting her?
别像只菜鸟似的
Try not to be such a novice.
睁大你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
她是他们那边的
She's on their side.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
把他们绑起来, 然后我们把活儿干完
Tie them down, and let's finish this job.
这么做真的有必要吗?
Is this really necessary?
所有这一切都不是我的选择
None of this was my choice.
我根本不想被他们从家里强行绑走
I never asked to be ripped away from my home,
和亲人分离
from my family.
你永远也不会明白这是什么感觉
You'll never know what it's like.
我希望如此, 可惜我明白
I wish I didn't, but I do.
你干这活儿只是为了钱
You're just doing this for the money.
这对你而言只是又一趟活儿
It's just another job to you.
你根本不在乎当事情结束后, 我们会遭遇什么样的不幸
You don't even care what's gonna happen to us once it's over.
嘿, 新手!
Hey, rookie!
我要你到后面来
I need you in the back.
你说的对
You're right.
你只是又一趟除了钱 我什么都不在乎的活儿
You are just another job that I couldn't care less about.
别乱动
Don't move.
我们马上就要到达卸货地点了
We're almost to the drop-off point.
很快我就会把那丫头交给那个军阀
Soon I'll be delivering that brat to the warlord
然后拿到一大笔赏金, 你也会分到你的那份
and collecting a handsome bounty that you will get your share of.
我的那份?
Share of?
这儿只剩下我们两个了
There's only two of us left.
我要一半
I get half.
一半? 拜托
Half? Please.
你才刚入行
You just got to the game.
小子, 别考验我
Boy, don't test me.
我会去送货
I will be delivering the cargo
然后收下赏金
and collecting the bounty.
真正有地位的人是不会降低身份
No one of true importance would lower themselves
来和一个毛头小子做交易的
to trade with a mere boy.
毛头小子? 你不知道你在和谁说话
Boy? You have no idea who you're talking to.
我一直负责整个行动--
I have been in charge of this whole operation--
你才不知道
You have no idea
你在和谁说话
who you are talking to.
欢迎
Welcome.
啊, 终于...
Ah, finally...
我的新娘
My bride.
新娘?
Bride?
啊, 啊, 啊
Ah, ah, ah.
先付赏金
Bounty first.
未作标记的货币
Your unmarked credits,
之前谈妥的报酬
as promised.
享受吧
Enjoy.
我的新娘, 终于到手了!
My bride, at last!
你先把钱给我
You pay my price first,
然后就能带走女孩
then you get the girl.
我怎么知道你不会先拿了钱
How do I know you won't take the credits
然后就把我们交出去?
and then hand us over?
你没法知道
You don't.
现在, 快跑吧
Run along, now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你成功了!
You made it!
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
这是你们的报酬
Here's the payment.
我已经拿走了我的那份
I already subtracted my share.
波巴的那份也在里面
Boba's is in there too.
一定要记得给他
Make sure he gets it.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
好吧, 事实证明你够资格加入我们的团队
Well, you certainly turned out to be quite the member of the team,
不是吗?
didn't you?
我不属于任何团队
I'm not part of any team.
我们远远比不上你
You're too good for us now,
你是这个意思吗?
is that it?
不
No.
曾经, 我也像你们一样
Once, I was just like you,
但我不再是那个人了
but I'm not that person anymore.
现在我拥有了未来
Now I have a future.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表