剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
现在应验了
Now it is.
肯定有办法离开这儿的
There must be some way out of here.
涉足这星球从一开始就是个错误
Sitting foot on this planet was a mistake in the first place.
我们应该待在阿米达拉议员的阳台
We belong on Senator Amidala's balcony,
欣赏科洛桑的璀璨月亮升起在高楼林立的城市上空...
watching Coruscant's glorious moons rise above the city of spires...
那是什么?
What was that?
等等! 不! 关掉它
Wait! No! Shut it off.
日光
Daylight.
我们得救了!
We're saved!
啊, 我就知道我能找到出路
Ah, I knew I would find a way out.
听着, 小家伙, 我们正在全力救灾
Look, little guy, we're doing everything we can.
有人看见那个翻译机器人了吗?
Has anyone seen the translator droid?
好吧, 我是无所谓. 随便你吧
OK, that's fine with me. Whatever.
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
有埋伏! 我们遭到攻击!
It's an ambush! We're under attack!
啊, 把这些虫子赶走! 快赶走! R2, 救命!
Ooh, Get these bugs off! Get off! Artoo, help!
停下! 停下! 这就够了
Oh, Stop! Stop! That's quite enough.
有时候, R2, 过犹不及
Sometimes, Artoo, you go too far.
你们为什么来这儿?
Why have you come?
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
我认为这棵树是在和我们说话
I believe this tree is talking to us.
你们不属于这儿!
You do not belong!
我深表赞同
I heartily agree.
来这儿是个可怕的错误
Being here is a terrible mistake.
走! 让我们休息!
Go! Leave us to rest!
我们乐意离开
We will be happily on our way,
只要您能为我们指明正确的方向
if you would just point us in the right direction.
为什么地表居民要破坏平静?
Why have the surface dwellers destroyed the peace?
准确来讲, 是地震造成的
To be accurate, the quakes did that.
大地震动是为了阻隔他们的污浊空气
The ground shakes to keep out their foul air,
那会毒害并摧毁我们!
which poisons and destroys us!
地震造成了众多伤亡
The quakes have caused many to die.
所以我们来这儿帮忙
That is why we have come to help.
怎么帮?
How?
尽我们所能吧
However we can.
时间不多了
There is not much time.
去找你们奉命来找的东西
Find what you were sent here to do.
去问奥弗妮
Ask Orphne.
她知道
She will know.
好的, 好的, 好的. 我们这就去找奥弗妮
Yes, yes, yes. On our way to see Orphne directly.
R2, 我们离开这儿
Artoo, let's get out of here.
(种族: 金达洛)
(Species: Kindalo)
我的视觉传感器好像故障了
My ocular sensors seem to be malfunctioning.
我当然记得
Certainly, I remember.
他说"地表居民破坏了平静"
He said, "The surface dwellers destroyed the peace."
我不知道
I don't know.
听着, 我们要找到这位奥弗妮
Look, let's find this Orphne.
似乎她知道所有的答案
It seems she has all the answers.
哦, 哦! 哦, 天!
Oh, oh! Oh, my!
哦, 请原谅, 女士
Oh, Pardon me, madam.
呃! 我吃不了你
Oh! I can't eat you.
好吧, 真让人宽慰
Well, that's a relief.
如果您是奥弗妮, 我们是来问...
If you are Orphne, we have come to ask...
怎么回去?
How to get back?
嗯, 是的
Well, yes.
我们迷路了
We have lost our way.
我们有个协约
There is a covenant
阿利恩人的祖先和我们地下世界之间的
between the Aleena of old and our subterranean world.
我们相安无事, 因为地面把我们分开了
We survive because the ground keeps us apart.
- 但你们是分开的 - 不!
- But you are apart. - No!
分界线上出现了漏洞
The divide was breached
因为他们攻击了我们最神圣的场所
when they attacked our most sacred site.
攻击?
Attacked?
不经过自然过滤处理
Without going through the natural filtering process,
地表空气对我们是致命的
the surface air is deadly to us.
我们引发了随后的地震
We caused the quakes that followed.
但地表伤亡众多
But so many on the surface have died.
我们不是天生的破坏者
We are not destroyers by nature.
但我们必须竭尽所能封堵漏洞
But we must do what is in our power to seal the breach.
我们能封堵漏洞. 只要告诉我们它在哪儿
We can seal the breach. Just tell us where it is.
我们就能帮忙
We can help.
如果你们是来帮助我们的
If you have come to help us,
你们会帮上忙的
You will help.
如果你们是想返回地表
If you are meant to return to the surface,
你们会找到路的
you will find your way.
什么? 但这是条死路
What? But this is a dead end.
您不能把我们关在这里
You can't keep us here.
这是迫♥害♥
This is an outrage.
你们的命运取决于你们自己
Your destiny is your own.
或许正是通过你们的求生欲望
Perhaps it is through your desire to survive,
你们的大任才会显现
that your greater purpose will be revelated.
能奔不能走
You can run but cannot walk.
有口不能语
You have a mouth but cannot talk.
有头从不哭
You have a head but never weep.
有床从不睡
You have a bed but never sleep.
问问你自己, 到底你是谁?
Ask yourself, who are you?
等等! 等等, 奥弗妮! 别走!
Wait! Wait, Orphne! Don't go!
R2, 我们完了
Artoo, we're doomed.
我不知道
I don't know.
她提到的漏洞是什么?
What was the breach that she spoke of?
什么被破坏了?
What was broken?
R2, 快
Artoo, hurry.
重播奥弗妮的话
Replay Orphne's message.
对, 谜语. 我知道是个谜语
Yes, riddle. I know it's a riddle.
这正是我们要设法解开的...
That's what we're trying to figure out...
它的谜底是什么
What the riddle means.
重播一遍, 好吗?
Just play it back, would you?
能奔不能走
You can run but cannot walk.
有口不能语
You have a mouth but cannot talk.
有头从不哭
You have a head but never weep.
有床从不睡
You have a bed but never sleep.
能奔不能走, 没错
Run but cannot walk, yes.
有口不能语
Have a mouth but cannot talk.
别担心, R2
Don't worry, R2.
我会很快解开的
I'll figure it out very soon.
解谜是我的专长
Riddles are my specialty.
让我们想想
Let's see.
不能走
Cannot walk.
有口不能语
Mouth but cannot talk.
什么? 火?
What? Fire?
不是火
It isn't fire.
让我想想
Let me think.
土?
Soil?
哦, 当然不是土
Oh, of course it's not soil.
你在唠叨什么啊? 我...我就快解开了
What are you going on about? I... I nearly had it.
水? 哦, R2, 你就不能停止咕哝, 让我想想吗?
Water? Oh, Artoo, will you stop your mumbling and let me think?
你在干什么? 现在可不是洗地的时候
What are you doing now? This is no time to clean up.
啊, 到处都是水...
Oh, all this water...
我讨厌被弄湿
I detest getting wet.
水, 水
Water, water.
河! 河! R2, 是河!
A river! A river! Artoo, it's a river!
对! 我解开谜底了, 是河
That's it! I have figured it out. It is a river.
"河"是一个神奇的字
"River" is the magic word.
哦, 成功了
Oh, it's working.
快, R2, 快!
Oh, quick, Artoo, quick.
这可能是我们的出路
This might be our ticket out of here.
你解开的? 你怎么能...
You figured it out? How could you...
R2, 我们出来了!
Artoo, we've made it!
我们得救了!
We're saved!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表