剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你们必须选举
You must choose.
那么, 你们之中哪三位最聪明
Now, who are the three smartest,
最睿智, 最通情达理, 最有同情心?
most intelligent, most understanding, most compassionate?
你们要从这三位当中选出首领
You should choose a leader from among these three.
谁认为他应该成为首领?
Who thinks he should be leader?
那这位年轻的女士呢?
And this young lady?
最后, 他呢?
Or lastly, him?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们现在是民♥主♥国度了
You are now a democracy.
- 我的票数比他多! - 不, 你没有!
- I got more votes than he did! - No, you did not!
- 坐下! 是我! 是我! - 我的票数最多
- Sit down! It was me! It was me! - I got the most votes.
不, 不对! 不, 是我!
No, that is not true! No, it was me!
我深表赞同
I heartily agree.
飞船准备好了吗?
Is the ship ready?
我们还是冒险离开吧
Then we'll just have to risk it
让他们自己建设欢乐的民♥主♥
and leave them to build their happy democracy on their own.
我要再投一次票!
I want another vote!
民♥主♥去死!
Down with democracy!
是的, 我在看仪表
Yes, I'm reading the gauges.
除了看仪表我无事可做
I have nothing to do but read gauges.
为什么? 仪表显示什么?
Why? What do the gauges say?
快没能量了?
Running out of power?
飞船和我们都是? 哦!
The ship and us too? Oh!
我就知道我们绝不该离开绝地巡洋舰的
I knew we should never have left the Jedi cruiser.
又一个星球?
Another planet?
(巴尔纳布星球)
(Planet: Balnab)
根据所处星系的坐标
According to the positional system coordinates,
这儿是巴尔纳布
this is Balnab,
一个正在演化有机生命的星球遗迹
a stellar remnant in its emerging stages of organic development.
哦! 我听过原始星球的可怕故事
Oh! I've heard terrible stories about these primitive planets.
我不敢想象在原始汤里开始游动的东西
I dare not imagine what is beginning to swim in their primordial soups.
我知道我们得找到能量
I know we have to find power,
但我们一定要在这地方找吗?
but do we have to find it out there?
怕? 我当然不怕
Afraid? Of course I'm not afraid.
现在怕了
I am now.
快点, 看看你的探测器 能否找到可用的能量源
Quickly, see if your scanners can find a viable power source.
是的, 我也是
Yes, me too.
生命? 哪种?
Life forms? What kind?
它们貌似类人生物
They appear to be humanoid
但完全没有智慧
and completely devoid of intelligence.
R2, 快跑!
Artoo, make a dash for it!
(巴尔纳布人)
(Species: Balnab)
啊!
Ahhhh!
他们是什么?
What are they?
把他们带走. 首领会知道的
Bring them. The leader will know.
又一个首领?
Another leader?
哦, 我希望这位通情达理一些
Oh, I do hope this one is more understanding.
我的错?
My fault?
我就知道
I should have known.
是谁胆敢闯入我的地盘?
Who dares come to my land?
只是两个流浪的机器人在寻找他们的家
Just two wandering droids searching to find their home.
机器人?
Droids?
什么是机器人?
What are droids?
嗯, 仁慈的阁下
Well, kind sir,
机器人是具有人工智能的机械生命
droids are mechanical beings possessing artificial intelligence,
- 被设计用来... - 安静!
- designed to make it... - Silence!
马上, 阁下, 尊敬的阁下
At once, sir, your sirness.
保持安静是我的专长之一
Being silent is one of my specialties.
是谁胆敢把这些无生命之物带到我面前?
Who dares to bring these nonliving things before me?
是我把他们带来的
It was I who brought them.
我认为他们... 啊!
I thought they... Ahhhhh!
真不幸!
How unfortunate!
这儿只有我可以思考!
No one thinks here but me!
R2, 安静
Artoo, be quiet.
这种情况下需要我的完美外交技巧
This situation calls for my most delicate diplomatic skills.
请原谅我无礼的朋友
Please excuse my insolent friend,
尊崇非凡的阁下
your eminence-ness-ness-ness.
但我知道有种全息图像...
But I know a holographic image...
我听不懂你的亵渎之语!
I know not of your blasphemy!
也许"全息"在您的母语中是不正确的单词
Perhaps "holographic" is the incorrect word in your native tongue,
但很显然您不是真实存在的
but it is obvious that you are not real.
不真实?
Not real?
让我告诉你什么叫不真实!
I'll show you not real!
嘿, 你在这里面干什么?
Hey, what are you doing back here?
我说, 你在这里面干什么?
I said, what are you doing back here?
里面哪儿?
Back where?
帮你?
Help you?
我们才不... 啊, 啊!
We're not... Ahhhh, ahh!
我们才不会帮你
We're not gonna help you.
我们正努力奴役着这些低智商的有机生物
We work hard to keep these mindless organics enslaved.
如果你也想对谁发号♥施令
And if you want to order someone around,
就自己找别的有机生物去
get your own organics.
哦, 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
就凭你一个宇航技工机器人
And just how is an astromech unit
怎能令我们忠实的臣民造♥反♥呢?
going to make our loyal subjects rebel?
啊哦
Uh-oh.
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
嘿, 抓住他!
Hey, get him!
啊哦, 又一次
Uh-oh, again.
R2, 该离开这儿了
Artoo, it's time to leave.
但我们仍需补充能量
But we still need to recharge.
- 他们来了! - 他们来杀我们了!
- Here they come! - They're coming for us!
我们完蛋了!
We're done for!
我的帝国就这样毁了!
There goes my empire!
快逃!
Run for it!
都是你的错, R2, 都是你的错
It's all your fault, Artoo, all your fault.
我们现在该怎么办?
Whatever will we do now?
R2, 我在和你说话
Artoo, I'm talking to you.
请别叽里咕噜的
Please don't mumble.
R2, 你就快没能量了
Artoo, you're almost out of power.
这儿, 休息下
Here. Rest.
我?
Me?
我的能量储备还剩1.723%
I have 1.723% left in my power core.
我还以为你现在肯定能想出什么办法的
I thought for sure you would have figured something out by now.
你一直都对这些事很在行
You're usually so good at that sort of thing.
哦, R2, 不要离开我
Oh, Artoo, don't leave me.
求你了, 休息吧, 我的朋友
Please, rest, my friend.
我很快就会和你团聚的...
I will be joining you soon...
那架共和国Y翼能卖♥♥个好价钱
That Republic Y-Wing is a great prize.
你觉得这附近会有绝地吗?
Do you think there are any Jedi around?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们很快就起飞, 不会有人注意到我们着陆过
We'll be taking off before anyone realizes we've landed.
这儿是什么情况?
What have we here?
看来这两个机器人能量耗尽了
Looks like two droids are run out of power.
啊, 看啊, 看这儿
Ah, lookee, lookee here.
跟老爸走吧
Come to papa.
走啦!
Here ya go!
这个会很有趣的
This should be a fun one.
会来救我们
Would rescue us.
阿纳金...主人?
Master...Anakin?
R2! 你已经... 你已经补充了能量!
Artoo! You're... You're recharged!
我也充能了
I'm recharged.
我们还活着
We survived.
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
海盗?
Pirates?
哦, 天
Oh, my.
他们在为什么欢呼?
What are they cheering for?
哦, 我的老天爷!
Oh, goodness gracious me!
很快就轮到我们了
Soon it will be us.
哦, 我的天!
Oh, my stars!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表