剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第16集 友和敌
Friends and Enemies
知己知彼, 百战不殆
亡命天涯!
Fugitives on the run!
乔装成杀害绝地的凶手雷科·哈丁
Disguised as Jedi killer Rako Hardeen,
欧比万·克诺比执行卧底行动
Obi-Wan Kenobi works undercover
调查一起分离势力针对帕尔帕廷议长的阴谋
to solve a Separatist plot against Chancellor Palpatine.
欧比万见到了阴谋的策划者莫拉洛·伊瓦尔
Obi-Wan meets the plot's mastermind, Moralo Eval,
并助其越狱以获得对方信任
breaking him out of jail to gain his trust.
但现在克诺比面临着另一个障碍
But now Kenobi faces another obstacle,
赏金猎人凯德·贝恩
bounty hunter Cad Bane.
是欧比万打消贝恩的猜疑
Can Obi-Wan Kenobi overcome Bane's suspicions
还是冷酷无情的罪犯看破
or will the ruthless criminal see through his disguise
并揭穿绝地的伪装?
and expose the Jedi?
只有让时间来检验了...
Only time will tell...
你开得太快了, 哈丁
You're coming in too fast, Hardeen.
你想害死我们吗?
Are you trying to kill us?
他们会在太空港守候我们
They'll be waiting for us in every space port.
我们必须丢弃飞船
We have to ditch the ship.
你是说你要故意让我们坠毁在沼泽里?
You mean you're going to intentionally crash us into the swamp?
是的, 那正是我要做的
Yeah, that is exactly what I'm gonna do.
他是对的. 我们别无选择
He's right. We have no choice.
准备快速撤离
Get ready for a fast exit.
没人能在这儿追踪我们
Nobody can trace us here.
沼泽会吞没飞船
The swamp will swallow up the ship.
于是我们的坠毁就不留痕迹了
So we leave no trace of our crash.
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔喜欢事先计划的人
Moralo Eval likes a man who plans ahead.
你真的有计划吗?
You do have a plan?
是的, 我了解纳尔赫塔
Yeah, I know Nal Hutta.
我们能在比尔鲍萨集市搞艘新飞船
We can get a new ship at Bilbousa Bazaar.
但这次, 我们要买♥♥一艘
But this time, we buy one.
不然, 当局会再次找上我们
Otherwise, we'll have the authorities back on our tail.
别急
Not so fast.
我们先要丢弃这身囚服
We need to ditch these prison fatigues.
我们是正被悬赏通缉的逃犯
We'll have a bounty on our heads for escaping.
我可不想太显眼
And I don't like to stand out.
地方保安. 继续走
That's local security. Keeping moving.
我们要搞些新衣服和新装备
We'll get some new gear and equipment.
帕布洛的当铺里有
Pablo's pawn shop has everything
赏金猎人需要的一切
a bounty hunter needs and more.
现在我只要一顶新帽子
Now all I need's a new hat.
想设法蒙混过关的话
For trying to blend in,
你的帽子绝对让你太显眼了
your hat sure makes you stand out.
我不喜欢藏在头盔下面
I don't like to hide under a helmet.
你们还有什么想要的吗, 嗯?
Is there anything else you desire, huh?
一艘新飞船?
A new ship?
你这儿的武器太烂了, 帕布洛
Your choice of weapons is lousy, Pablo.
我们在哪儿能搞到质量可靠的爆能枪?
Where can I get some quality blasters?
我是你们的话就不会太挑剔了
I wouldn't be too picky,
你们显然正在逃亡
being on the run like you obviously are.
我是你的话就会闭嘴, 帕布洛
I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you, Pablo.
我们会在别处搞到武器
We'll get our weapons elsewhere.
多谢你的帽子
Thanks for the hat.
麻烦你们了
For your trouble.
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
那商人见过比你更狠的, 贝恩
That trader's heard worse threats than yours, Bane.
也许会马上向赫特人报信
Probably calling the Hutts right now,
看看我们头上有什么样的赏金
seeing what kind of bounty there is on us.
放松点
Relax.
这肮脏地界上的每个人都是亡命徒
In this slime pool, everybody's an outlaw.
何况他们要找的是我们三个人
Besides, they'll be looking for three of us,
所以我们分头行动
so we're splitting up.
你去找飞船. 我们去搞武器
You find a ship. We'll get weapons.
别急
Not so fast.
如果对你来说都一样
If it's all the same to you,
那我去搞武器
I'll get the weapons.
对我来说可不一样
It's not the same to me.
你撞毁了飞船
You crashed the ship.
就得给我们搞艘新的来
You get us a new one.
这确实很公平
It does seem fair.
一拿到飞船, 我们就把哈丁甩了
Soon as we have a ship, we ditch Hardeen.
真的么?
Really?
我们把他扔给赫特人
We'll throw him to the Hutts.
当他们审问他时, 我们就远走高飞了
While they interrogate him, we'll be long gone.
告诉我
Tell me,
这是为了公事还是出于私心?
is this business or personal?
都是
Both.
不, 不, 不. 我只能出到这个价
No, no, no. That's my final offer.
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
好吧, 那么成交
All right, then. It's a deal.
哦, 来得正好
Oh, good timing.
你付了飞船的钱, 我们就能动身了
As soon as you pay for the ship, we can get moving.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
嘿, 我的武器呢?
Hey, where's my weapon?
用不着了
Won't need it.
你不跟我们一起走
You're not coming.
谁说的?
Says who?
他不想和别人分享帮我越狱的酬金
He doesn't want to split his fee for breaking me out of prison.
而且他看不起你
And also, he despises you.
我只知道
All I know is,
在拿到报酬前我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere without my reward.
抱歉. 这是你们两人之间的事
I'm sorry. This is between you two.
这事怎么解决, 贝恩?
What's it gonna be, Bane?
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
这就是你的报酬:
Here's your reward:
我不杀你
I'm not killing you.
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
你是赫特人的宾客
You are a guest of the Hutts.
如果你不回答关于你那两个同伙的问题...
If you do not answer my questions about your two partners...
我们就不会这么好客了
We will not be so hospitable.
你们管这叫"好客"?
You call this "hospitable"?
等等. 没有拷打的必要
Wait. Torture won't be necessary.
我的同伙出♥卖♥♥♥了我
My partners double-crossed me,
但我在他们的飞船上放了追踪仪
but I put a tracking device on their ship.
放我下来就告诉你们频率
Let me down and I'll tell you the frequency.
现在告诉我们追踪频率
Now tell us the tracking frequency.
是, 杜库伯爵
Yes, Count Dooku.
抱歉我延误了
I'm sorry I was delayed.
我现在自♥由♥了
I'm free now.
我会尽快赶到塞伦诺
I'll try to reach Serenno as soon as possible.
不要再找借口, 伊瓦尔
No more excuses, Eval.
时间不多了
Time is running short.
是, 杜库伯爵
Yes, Count Dooku.
不会再找借口
No more excuses.
你自己说了, 伊瓦尔
You said it yourself, Eval.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're free now.
我要我的报酬
I want my money.
买♥♥了武器和飞船后
After the weapons and the ship,
我身上的钱所剩无几了
I have very few credits left.
等我们赶到塞伦诺, 你会得到报酬的
You will be paid when we reach Serenno.
怎么回事? 谁在攻击我们?
What is this? Who's attacking us?
赫特人
The Hutts.
他们怎会这么快就找到我们?
How did they find us so quickly?
哈丁在报复我们
Hardeen trying to even the score.
引擎起火了. 我们只能返航
The engines are fried. We'll have to turn back.
他们的飞船很快将坠毁在纳尔赫塔
Their ship will crash soon on Nal Hutta.
赶赴现场抓捕逃犯
Be there to capture the fugitives.
你根据我的情报找到那艘飞船了
You found the ship like I said.
按照我们的交易, 现在你该放我走了
Our deal was, you'd let me go now.
交易已经变了
The deal has changed.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表