剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第5季 第1集 复兴
Revival
兵在精而不在多
死亡与毁灭!
Death and destruction!
达斯·摩尔和萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Darth Maul and Savage Opress
在外环星域为非作歹, 散播混乱
spread chaos as they descend on the Outer Rim.
自从将兄弟从绝望中拯救出来后
After rescuing his brother from despair,
萨瓦奇跟随摩尔到处杀人掠夺
Savage and Maul murder and pillage at every turn.
被愤怒和复仇之火驱使的兄弟俩
Fueled by rage and vengeance,
追寻着他们这个新联盟的意义所在
they search for meaning in their new alliance
而有关他们暴行的消息
as reports of their brutal attacks
在银河系传播开来...
spread across the galaxy...
散开
Fan out.
我要求搜查整片区域
I want a scan of the entire perimeter.
SD-357
SD-357,
你在南面走廊发现什么人了吗?
have you found anyone in the south passage?
357, 你在哪儿?
357, where are you?
入侵者!
Intruders!
你们非法闯入星际...
You are trespassing on InterGalactic--
看, 兄弟, 财富
Look, brother, a fortune.
真正的财富是克诺比的死亡
True fortune will be the demise of Kenobi.
不设法活下来的话, 货币再多也无意义
Credit chips are meaningless without a plan to survive.
绝地正在追捕我们
The Jedi are hunting us.
我们将疲于招架
We will be forced to make a stand.
我们会解决他们的
And we will deal with them.
他们人多势众
They are too many.
往后, 我们需要遵从一个人的决策--
To continue, we need one singular vision--
我的决策
my vision.
兄弟, 我们应当戮力同心
Brother, let us share our strength.
你我之间不需划分谁主谁从
There is no need for dominance between us.
西斯二人法则, 兄弟
Always two there are, my brother,
一个师♥父♥和一个徒弟
a master and an apprentice,
而你是徒弟
and you are the apprentice.
是该上一课了
So it is time for a lesson.
你已变得如此强大
You have grown so powerful.
我会完成你的训练
And I shall complete your training,
不是作为兄弟
not as your brother
而是作为师♥父♥
but as your Master.
求救信♥号♥♥发自这里
The distress signal is coming from here,
梅里迪恩星区, 赛布洛克星系
the Meridian sector, Cybloc system.
这里距离上次遭袭的地方很近
It is close enough to the earlier attack.
我有种预感就是他们
I have a feeling it's them.
他们应该发了笔横财
They ought to be flush.
货币都解开了密保锁
Chips were all unlocked.
无法追踪到它们
No way to trace 'em.
这都是海迪亚航道内
All done by the two crabbiest Zabraks
最穷凶极恶的两个扎布拉克人干的
this side of the Hydian.
他们就两个人?
They were alone?
对, 对
Yup, yup.
他们什么来头?
What were they,
一对绝地流寇还是什么?
a couple of Jedi gone rogue or something?
他们不是绝地
They're not Jedi.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
点亮那把光剑, 可以吗?
Spark up that lightsaber, would you?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
受到攻击的机器人说
Well, the droids that got attacked
他们的光剑是红色的
said that theirs were red.
他们是西斯
They are Sith,
我们要在他们再次为恶之前找到他们
and we need to find them before they strike again.
他们抢走了我的货船
Well, they took my cargo ship.
幸存的机器人说它们听到了些
The droid survivors said they heard something
关于塞塔尔星区的事
about the Sertar sector.
塞塔尔星区里有什么?
What is in the Sertar sector?
弗洛勒姆星球就在那里
That's where Florrum is.
你去过那里?
You've been there?
我们会遇到什么?
What can we expect?
海盗
Pirates.
给我那艘船的数据
Get me a readout on that ship.
船上有生命体
There are life-forms aboard.
主反应堆和超空间推进器都已关闭
The main reactor and hyperdrive generator are down.
我想他们是陷入困境了
I think they're stranded.
哈哈哈
[laughs]
那他们的通讯设备呢?
And their communications?
运转正常但没有使用
Operational but silenced.
嗯
Mm.
我们要杀光船上的人, 再抢走这艘船
We'll kill anyone on board and take the ship.
但愿他们装了值钱的货
Let's hope they have a wealth of cargo.
纯正的桑萨纳香料
Pure sansanna spices.
杭多会高兴的
Hondo will be pleased.
今晚我们喝个痛快
We drink tonight.
现在, 给我找到那些生命体
Now, find me those life-forms.
绝地
Jedi.
想活命吗?
Do you want to live?
想, 非常想
Yes, very badly.
咳, 咳
[coughs]
我们会让你们成为富翁
We will make you rich.
你们的技巧和才能可以为我们所用
Your skills and talents could serve us well.
选择权在你们手上
The choice is yours.
你们--你们要雇佣我们?
Are you-- are you hiring us?
你们算哪门子绝地?
What kind of Jedi are you?
我们不是绝地
We are not Jedi.
我们是尊主
We are lords,
黑道尊主
crime lords.
我们为杭多做事
We work for Hondo.
你们得支付丰厚的报酬
You'll have to pay us really well
才能让我们背叛他
to get us to betray him.
钱对我们这种人来说不是问题
Money is of no object for men like us.
你们会得到做梦都想不到的财富
You will have all that you desire and more
只要你们效忠于我
if you pledge yourselves to me.
好吧
All right.
反正我也厌倦了为杭多卖♥♥命
I'm tired of working for Hondo anyway.
我去召集一些弟兄
I'll call up a couple of the boys
看他们是否愿意加入我们
and see if they'll join us.
我肯定杭多船长是绝对不会投靠你们的
I am certain Captain Hondo will never throw in with you.
杭多的基地很快就将属于我们
Hondo's base will soon be ours,
而他也会小命不保
and he will not survive this,
除非他同样接受我现在给你们的选择
unless he embraces the same choice I give you now.
哈, 我加入
Ha, I'm in.
算我一个
So am I.
我不确定
I am not sure.
先看看杭多是怎么说的吧
Let's see what Hondo says about that.
你的三个副官
Three of your lieutenants
已向我宣誓效忠
have already sworn allegiance to me.
叛徒. 人♥渣♥!
Traitors. Scum!
我深感骄傲
I'm so proud,
但也痛心背叛
but so betrayed.
反抗必遭惩罚
There is a penalty for resistance.
我警告你
Let me warn you,
你不是我对付过的第一个
you are not the first laser sword-wielding maniac
挥舞激光剑的疯子
I've had to deal with,
杭多·奥纳卡每次总能活下来
and Hondo Ohnaka survives every time.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
我们要找的就是那艘货船
We have a match on the cargo ship.
看来摩尔和萨瓦奇找了群海盗当护卫
It seems Maul and Savage have picked up a pirate escort.
也许是为了卸载偷来的货物
Maybe to unload the stolen cargo.
我不确定海盗杭多
I'm not sure the pirate Hondo
是否会和摩尔兄弟结盟
would have an alliance with Maul and his brother.
你和这个杭多有私交?
So you know this Hondo personally?
很不幸, 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
嗨, 杭多
Oi, Hondo,
有个绝地要联络你
there's a Jedi contacting you.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表