剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我是本
This is Ben.
抱歉失去了联♥系♥
I apologize for being out of communication,
但情况非常微妙
but the situation was rather tenuous.
不过事情也许很快就能步入正轨
Although, it now appears things may be on track soon.
以下是我需要的
Here is what I need.
取消对我们的悬赏通缉
Have the bounty on us removed.
如果我能赢得凯德·贝恩的信任
If I can win over Cad Bane,
我就能更深入地了解伊瓦尔的阴谋
I can learn more about Eval's plot.
但一定不能再节外生枝了
But there can be no more complications.
所以无论你们听到什么消息
So no matter what reports you hear,
都不要联♥系♥我或者派遣援助
do not contact me or send help.
哦, 还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
我需要足够的钱来买♥♥艘新飞船
I shall need enough credits to buy a new ship.
为什么你们要取消对三个逃犯的悬赏通缉?
Why are you removing the bounty on the three fugitives?
如果他们能自♥由♥行动
If they're free to move,
反而有助于我们揭开伊瓦尔的阴谋
they could lead us back to Eval's operation.
很好. 随时向我汇报
Very well. Keep me apprised.
你看上去很苦恼, 阿纳金
You looked troubled, Anakin.
他们怎么可以希望我♥干♥坐在这儿
How can they expect me to just sit here
却任由杀害欧比万的凶手逍遥法外?
and do nothing with Obi-Wan's murderer on the loose?
也许是因为
It is possible that
他们不相信你能控制自己的感情
they do not trust you to control your feelings.
哈丁杀害了我的师♥父♥, 我最好的朋友!
Hardeen killed my master, my best friend!
现在他和凯德·贝恩 以及莫拉洛·伊瓦尔正逃脱在外
And now he's escaping with Cad Bane and Moralo Eval,
可绝地委员会却对此放任不管!
and the Jedi Council won't do anything about it!
我收到可靠消息
I have it from a reliable source that
逃犯最后前往的地点是
the fugitives were last headed
纳尔赫塔
towards Nal Hutta.
你不能否定你的感情, 阿纳金
You cannot deny your feelings, Anakin.
是它令你与众不同
They are what make you special.
如果你自信能阻止这起针对我的阴谋
If you believe you can stop this plot against me,
那我信任你
I trust you.
谢谢, 议长
Thank you, Chancellor.
您不会为此后悔的
You won't regret this.
是的, 我不会
No, I won't.
啊, 这么快就回来了?
Ah, back so soon?
让我猜猜: 你们想我了
Let me guess; You missed me.
小心!
Watch it!
杀了我你们就别想离开纳尔赫塔
Kill me and you won't get off Nal Hutta.
莫拉洛·伊瓦尔的时间和耐心就要耗尽了
Moralo Eval is running out of time and patience.
让他说下去
Let the man talk.
听着, 我搞到艘飞船
Look, I've got a ship.
你们正被赫特人追捕
You've got the Hutts on your tail,
因此你们必须让我参与一切行动
so you make me a partner in everything.
你的交易可以接受
Your deal is accepted.
不
No.
首先, 我要知道
First, I want to know
买♥♥飞船的钱你从哪儿搞来的?
where you got the credits to buy a ship.
你原以为把我扔下等死了
You thought you left me for dead.
但赫特人曾欠我一个人情
But the Hutts owed me a favor.
所以你让他们把我们轰下来?
So you had them shoot us down?
你也会做同样的事, 贝恩
You would've done the same thing, Bane.
在我看来, 我们现在扯平了
The way I see it, we're even now.
既然我们都是朋友了
Now that we're all friends,
就带我离开这溃烂肮脏的臭地方吧
get me off this festering stink-hole.
等等, 谁来赔偿这烂摊子? 靠!
Wait, who's going to pay for this mess? Gah!
你从伊瓦尔那儿得到的报酬
So about your fee from Eval:
分我一半才公平
a 50/50 split sounds fair to me.
除非杀了我
Over my dead corpse.
可别引诱我
Don't tempt me.
你凭什么认为 杀害欧比万的凶手在纳尔赫塔?
What makes you think Obi-Wan's murderer is on Nal Hutta?
我从议长本人那儿得来的消息
I got a tip from the Chancellor himself.
我们怎么才能找到他们?
How are we gonna find them?
阿索卡, 你现在也该学会了
Ahsoka, you should know by now,
如果你想找一个人♥渣♥...
if you want to find a lowlife...
就该从酒吧开始
You start at the saloon.
嘿, 姑娘们, 接下来我们去哪儿?
Hey, ladies, where are we going next?
我爱死你们了
I love you guys.
那些逃犯已经走了
The fugitives are already gone.
他们三个都来过这儿?
All three of them were here?
两个进来, 和第三个碰面
Two came in, met the third.
他们什么时候离开的?
When did they leave?
在纳尔赫塔没有东西是免费的
Nothing's free on Nal Hutta,
尤其是情报
especially information.
我可没时间玩游戏
I don't have time for games.
你刚刚错过了他们
You just missed them.
说下去
Keep talking.
我听到他们其中一个说刚买♥♥了艘飞船
I heard one of them say they just bought a ship.
我们走, 小鬼头
Let's go, Snips.
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
雷克斯上尉
Captain Rex,
我要和天行者将军通话
I need to speak with General Skywalker.
他一直没回复我
He's not responding to my calls.
长官, 天行者将军不在
Sir, General Skywalker is unavailable.
他在哪儿, 上尉?
Where is he, Captain?
我不能说, 长官
I can't say, sir.
你不能还是你不愿?
You can't or you won't?
阿纳金在纳尔赫塔
Anakin is on Nal Hutta.
纳尔赫塔?
Nal Hutta?
保护我只能推迟问题的发生
Protecting me is only postponing the problem,
而不能解决它
not solving it.
恕我直言, 议长
With all due respect, Chancellor,
委员会有缜密的计划
the Council has a plan in place.
是的, 莫拉洛·伊瓦尔也有
Yes, and so does Moralo Eval,
而他好像比你们领先了几步
who appears to be several steps ahead of you.
因此, 我要求阿纳金采取行动
For that reason, I asked Anakin to take action.
他自信能找到逃犯
He is confident he can find the fugitives
并阻止这起针对我的阴谋
and stop this plot against me.
我建议你们给予年轻的天行者更多信任
I suggest you have more faith in young Skywalker.
上尉, 既然你一定要护送我回家
Captain, if you must escort me home,
我现在就要走了
I'm leaving now.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
这正是欧比万不希望发生的状况
This is exactly what Obi-Wan didn't want to happen.
如果我警告他, 就会暴露他的伪装
If I warn him, it could blow his cover,
害他送命
get him killed.
天行者可能会杀掉哈丁
Kill Hardeen, Skywalker might.
或者害死自己
Or die trying he may.
你必须警告他们俩
Warn them both, you must.
真♥相♥早该告知
Overdue the truth is.
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
你怎么知道他们跑不了多远?
How do you know they couldn't have gotten very far?
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
那么说你给他们加的燃料只够
So you only gave them enough fuel
到达最近的补给站, 位于奥伦迪亚
to reach the nearest filling station, on Orondia,
而那是你兄弟开的?
which is owned by your brother?
好吧, 这倒是不错的赚钱小把戏
Well, that's a nice, little money-making scam.
我们最好马上出发
We'd better get going.
奥伦迪亚十分荒凉
Orondia's pretty deserted.
他们可能在那儿偷一艘飞船 从而甩掉我们
They may steal a ship there to throw us off their trail.
我欣赏你的想法
I like your thinking.
给, 拿着
Here, take it.
我只想离开这儿
I just want to get out of here.
我们被骗了
We're being swindled.
谁会卖♥♥一艘燃料只够开到这个污秽星球的飞船?
Who sells a ship with only enough fuel to get to this lousy rock?
我看到的是
The way I see it,
你不断付钱给除我之外的所有人
you keep paying off everybody but me.
是啊, 那是为什么呢?
Yeah, why is that?
看, 是凯德·贝恩
Look, it's Cad Bane.
你确定?
Are you sure?
呃, 还会有谁戴着那样的帽子?
Ugh, who else wears a hat like that?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表