剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
在我说话时要立正
Stand at attention when I address you.
你的奉承话可圈可点
Your flattery is duly noted,
但这不会得到奖赏
but it will not be rewarded.
我的指挥如此高效是有原因的
There's a reason my command is so effective.
因为我严格照章办事
And it's because I do things by the book.
其中包括遵守军纪
And that includes protocol.
让各排准备好立刻出发
Have all platoons ready to move out immediately.
我说完了
That is all.
加快脚步, 士兵们!
Quick in that pace, battalion!
这可不是卡米诺的训练课程
This isn't some training course on Kamino.
这位新来的将军说话真有一套
The new General has a way with words.
他只是力求我们准时完成任务
He's just trying to keep us on schedule.
用激怒所有人的方式?
By raising everyone's ire?
不管怎样, 是他领军
Either way, he's in charge,
而我们要完成任务
and we've got a job to do.
试着对他尊重些
Just treat him with respect,
我们就会相处得很好
and we'll all get along fine.
看见那个没?
Do you see that?
嗯, 准备好武器
Yeah. Ready your weapons.
谁还想来和这些动物玩两下?
Anyone else wanna prop and play with the animals?
我看没有
Didn't think so.
那就继续前进!
Now keep moving!
长官, 我们已经急行军12个小时了
Sir, we've been keeping this pace for 12 hours now.
弟兄们都累了
The men are getting worn down.
我们需要休息
We should rest.
克雷尔将军
General Krell.
那座山脊的顶端 是个让弟兄们扎营的好地方
The top of this ridge will make a good place for the men to make camp.
他们不需要休息
The men don't need rest.
他们需要的是完成当前任务的决心
They need the resolve to complete the task at hand.
但是, 长官...
But, sir...
CT-7567, 你在听我说话吗?
CT-7567, are you reading me?
抱歉, 长官?
Excuse me, sir?
我刚才问你问题, CT-7567
I asked you a question, CT-7567.
你知道你需要服从我的策略吗?
Do you understand the need to adhere to my strategy?
长官, 这里的地形异常险恶
Sir, the terrain is extremely hostile.
即便有重重险阻
Despite the difficulty of the conditions,
我营的推进速度已经够快了
the battalion is making good time.
弟兄们只需要稍稍休息
These men just need a little break.
上尉, 难道需要我提醒你
Captain, do I need to remind you of
为成功占领这颗星球, 这个营所担负的战略任务?
this battalion's strategic mission in conquering this planet?
回头看
Look back.
看见那几个排了吗?
See those platoons?
他们的任务是夺取城市, 速战速决
Their mission is to take this city and take it swiftly.
时间和休息是共和国无法承受之重
Time and rest are luxuries the Republic cannot afford.
我们是此次军事占领的关键
We are the key to this invasion.
其他各营都等着我们支援
The other battalions are counting on our support.
如果我们失败, 一切就都完了
If we fail, everyone fails.
你明白吗?
Do you understand this?
你们全都明白吗?
Do all of you understand this?
现在行动!
Now move on!
长官, 先头部队已准备好实施
Sir, ready to bring our forward platoons in
对城防工事的外科手术式打击
for a surgical strike on the city's defenses.
没有必要, 上尉
There won't be any need, Captain.
长官?
Sir?
各排沿通向城市的主干道
All platoons will execute a forward assault
展开正面攻击
along the main route to the city.
但是, 长官, 天行者将军的方案
But, sir, General Skywalker's plan
是进行多点奇袭
was to surprise them with multiple attacks.
如果我们从主干道进入
If we come in from the main route,
敌军可能会和我们正面交火
they're likely to engage us in a full-frontal assault.
变更方案, 上尉
Change of plans, Captain.
现在是我指挥
I'm in command now.
恕我直言, 将军
With all due respect, General,
我们不知道对手的虚实
we don't know what we are up against.
事先想好或许更为明智
It might be wiser to think first.
你在质疑我的命令吗?
Are you questioning my order?
部队要从主干道直捣首都
This battalion will take the main road straight to the capital.
不许停留, 不许掉头
You will not stop and you will not turn back,
无论遇到何种抵抗
regardless of the resistance you meet.
我们要以全部兵力进攻
We will attack them with all our troops,
而不是用几个人搞偷袭
not some sneak attack with a few men.
这就是我的命令
That is my order,
你们要明确无误地执行
and you will follow it explicitly.
我说明白了吗, CT-7567?
Do I make myself clear, CT-7567?
是, 将军
Yes, General.
即刻进攻
Now engage.
那么, 为什么我们不按照原计划
So, why aren't we sticking to the original plan
先刺探城防工事呢?
and probing the city defenses first?
我们办得到. 一起搞定他们!
We can do this. Let's take 'em!
是啊, 就由"悍将"冒失冲锋吧
Yeah, leave it to Hardcase to dive in head-first.
将军的新计划轻率鲁莽
The General's new plan is reckless.
你有没有想过, 也许将军知道他在做什么?
You ever think that maybe the General knows what he is doing?
我知道你觉得这点子不妙
I know you think this is a bad idea.
我对克雷尔将军的计划提出了异议
I raised my objection to General Krell's plan,
但是他不同意
but he didn't agree.
所以只能如此
So this is it.
要是他错了呢? 那该怎么办?
Well, what if he's wrong? Then what?
现在不是辩论的时候
This isn't the time for a debate.
眼下, 我们必须保持警惕
Right now, we have to stay alert.
这儿也太安静了
It's too quiet out there.
地雷! 都别动!
Mines! Nobody move!
"老鹰"死了
Hawk is down.
林戈也是
So is Ringo.
你能扫雷吗?
Can you sweep 'em?
这边还有更多的
There are more over here.
看起来整条路都铺设了地雷
Looks like the whole road's been booby-trapped.
全体, 注意脚下
Everyone, watch your step.
我们完全暴露在火力下!
We're completely exposed!
守住阵地!
Hold your ground!
你们想来点猛的吗?
You want a piece of this?
我想"悍将"把他们惹毛了
I think Hardcase made 'em mad.
我们顶不住了!
We're blown!
昂巴拉人在推进!
The Umbarans are advancing!
让他们吃枪子儿!
Make 'em eat heat!
敌军从各个方向涌来
They're coming from all directions.
我们没有任何掩护!
We don't have any cover!
我们需要撤退, 让他们追击我们
We need to pull back. Get them to follow us.
如果能把他们引出来, 我们就能看见他们
If we can draw them out, we can see them.
如果能看见他们, 我们就能干掉他们
If we can see them, we can hit them.
各班, 立即撤退!
All squads, pull back now!
这样可不妙
This can't be good.
低能的克隆人
Feeble-minded clones.
过去救他们的小命
Get in there and save their necks.
做好准备, 他们来了!
Get ready, here they come!
靠后站. 全力迎击来犯之敌
Stand back. Hit 'em with everything you've got.
哈哈哈! 你们要去哪儿?
Ha ha ha! Where you goin'?
快回来啊!
Get back here!
他们撤退了!
They're falling back!
CT-7567
CT-7567,
你是有设计缺陷吗?
do you have a malfunction in your design?
你把攻占首都的兵力撤了回来
You've pulled your forces back from taking the capital city.
敌人现在控制了这条路线
The enemy now has control of this route.
整个行动都被你的失败拖累了!
This entire operation has been compromised because of your faillure!
克雷尔将军, 不知您有没有注意到
General Krell, in case you haven't noticed,
雷克斯上尉刚刚救下了这排士兵
Captain Rex just saved this platoon.
您肯定会承认这一点
Surely you won't fail to recognize that.
ARC-5555
ARC-5555,
退下
stand down.
是, 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
长官, 容我回应您的指责
Sir, if I may address your accusation,
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表