剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第3季 第1集 克隆人学员
Clone Cadets
*本集故事是第1季第5集《新兵上阵》的前篇
一为战友, 终生兄弟
克隆人士兵团结起来!
Clone troopers unite!
银河系战火纷飞
As war rages across the galaxy,
共和国的克隆人军队
The Republic's clone army
在与分离势力邪恶武装的对抗中奋力争胜
strives for victory against the evil forces of the Separatists.
英勇, 果敢, 团结
Bravery, valor, unity:
是在地面和太空战场赢取胜利的关键要素
The lifeblood of victory on the battlefield and in space.
这些全都始于卡米诺星球
It all begins on the planet Kamino,
在那里, 绝地将军莎克·蒂 监督着克隆人的训练
where Jedi General Shaak Ti oversees the training of clones
协助她的是几位签约的赏金猎人
with the help of contracted bounty hunters.
生来就为了成为完美的士兵
Bred to be perfect soldiers,
这些学员必须首先经受 严苛的体能和心智训练
these cadets must first be subjected to intense physical and mental training
然后才能踏上战场...
before heading off to war...
你可以前进, 可以前进!
You're clear. You're clear!
火力掩护!
Cover fire!
指挥部命令:
This is command:
你们必须突破敌方防线, 占领塔楼
You must break through enemy lines and take the tower.
通讯器刚转发了命令, 来自...
Comlink just relayed orders from...
我们都收到了命令, "回声"!
We all heard the orders, Echo!
别再那样叫我
Stop calling me that.
别再重复每条命令
Stop repeating every order.
少废话, 多开枪
Less yappin'; more blastin'.
让我们熏黑这群金属圆脑袋
Let's smoke these chrome domes
再继续向堡垒前进
and move on to the citadel.
CT-782, 你破坏了队形
CT-782, you're breaking formation.
跟着我就行, 好吗?
Just follow my lead, will ya?
他打开了一条路
He's clearing a path.
我上了
I'm moving.
谢谢, CT-27-5555
Thanks, CT-27-5555.
刚才好险
That was close.
"五号♥", 我叫"五号♥"
It's Fives. The name is "Fives."
是啊, 如果你不低下头 就会被轰成五块!
Yeah, five pieces if you don't keep your head down!
我们服从命令好不好?
How about we follow orders?
这是我们最后的训练测试
This is our last practice test.
你能别扯那些指令吗?
Will you shut up with instructions?
你又不是头儿
You're not in charge.
这个小组似乎遇到了麻烦
This particular unit seems to have some trouble.
你们有什么建议吗?
What do you recommend?
我不是绝地
Well, I'm no Jedi,
所以请原谅我的直率
so forgive my bluntness,
但我得说他们失败了
but I say they fail.
把他们降为维护人员, 和99号♥及其他被淘汰者一样
Send 'em down to maintenance duty with 99 and the other rejects.
我们还不能判定他们失败
We can't fail them yet.
记住, 这只是训练测试
Remember, this is only a practice test.
而且, 堡垒课程被设计为高难度的挑战
And besides, the citadel course was constructed to be a difficult challenge.
虽然我不赞成他的态度
Although I don't agree with his sentiment,
但布里克说得没错
Bric isn't wrong.
这些学员远没有准备好
These cadets are far from ready.
在这里我打不中任何东西
I can't hit anything from here.
不, 我们得服从命令
No, we have to follow orders.
被称作"回声"的那个人 从来不懂得随机应变
The one they call "Echo" never adapts to the situation.
CT-782似乎太自行其是
CT-782 seems to follow his own path.
他不能一人包打天下
He can't do it all alone.
你上, 我会掩护你
You go; I'll cover you.
我枪法更好, 你上
I'm a better shot. You go.
不, 你上!
No, you go!
看那两个家伙
Look at those two,
在战场上争吵只有死路一条
argue on the battlefield and end up dead.
至于最后一个...
Uh, and the last one...
我投降, 我投降
I surrender. I surrender.
还需要我多说吗?
Need I say more?
如果这些学员不能摒弃短视的自私念头
If these cadets can't get past their shortsighted selfishness,
他们就永远不会齐心协力
they will never come together.
团结赢得战争, 先生们
Unity wins war, gentlemen.
计算机, 结束多米诺班的练习
Computer, end exercise for Domino squad.
99号♥, 请你派一组清洁人员到训练场来, 好吗?
99, would you please send a cleaning crew to the training ground?
是, 长官. 我们会清理好那堆垃圾的
Yes, Mistress. We'll take care of the mess.
你应该告诉99号♥来拖走 那堆叫作多米诺班的垃圾
You should tell that 99 to drag away the mess called Domino squad.
我们这次几乎成功了
We almost had it this time.
是啊, 可我们都格格不入
Oh, yeah, and we all look nothing alike either.
不好意思弄得一团糟, 99号♥
Sorry about the mess, 99.
没事, 小伙子们
Uh, it's okay, boys.
尽力了就好
Nice try.
所以我对她说, "宝贝, 你和我真的可以..."
So I says to her, "baby, you and me could really..."
你根本就没见过女孩
You've never even met a girl.
知道么, 你不必担心
You know, you shouldn't worry
因为大多数克隆人都通过了
because most clones pass.
是的, 但并非所有人. 对吧, 矮子?
Yeah, but not all of us. Right, shortie?
伙计们, 我们应该服从命令. 拜托
Guys, we've got to follow orders. Come on.
我不知道. 我认为进展得很顺利
I don't know. I think it went rather well.
别开玩笑了
Quit joking around.
我们别吵了, 好吗?
Can we please stop arguing?
你别在战斗中当机器人的活靶了, 好吗?
Can you stop being droid bait out there?
你挡了我的道
You're getting in my way.
确切说, 我们的道
Actually, our way.
如果你想成为最棒的, 就要像那样思考
Well, you want to be the best, then you got to think like it.
而我一直像ARC士兵一样思考 (*ARC: 高级侦察突击队)
And I'm thinking like an ARC trooper.
ARC士兵服从命令
ARC troopers follow orders.
有种再说一遍, "回声"?
Care to repeat that, Echo?
加油, 打倒他, "重担"! 揍那个万事通!
Come on. Get him, Hevy! Smack that know-it-all!
住手!
Cut it out!
如果你俩跟机器人作战时 也像互殴时一样来劲
If you two would focus on fighting droids as much as you do fighting each other,
倒还有可能打胜仗
You might stand a chance out there.
对不起, 主教官
Sorry, master chief.
主教官
Well, master chief,
也许我们的问题源自训练
maybe our problems come from our training.
我宁可受训于绝地, 而不是唯利是图的赏金猎人
I'd rather be taught by a Jedi than some mercenary bounty hunter.
绝地没时间来训练像你这样的小兵
Jedi don't have the time to train grunts like you.
所以他们才雇了我
That's why they hired me.
听着, 小子们
Listen, boys,
当你们被分配给我时
when you were assigned to me,
我曾对你们期望很高
I had high hopes for you.
现在训练即将结束
Now we're approaching the end of your training,
而你们的进步还远远不够
and you haven't advanced nearly enough.
就连这个废品, 99号♥
Even this bad batcher, 99,
也比你们几个家伙更有头脑
has more sense than you guys do,
而他只是个克隆人勤杂工
and he's a maintenance clone.
您...您没给他们足够的认可
You...you don't give them enough credit.
你们都在浪费我的时间
You're all a waste of my time.
我理解您的忧虑, 绝地大♥师♥
I understand your concerns, Master Jedi.
自从詹戈·费特不幸身亡以来
Ever since the unfortunate death of Jango Fett,
我们只能超常规地沿用他的DNA 以生产更多的克隆人
we have had to stretch his DNA to produce more clones.
绝地不会感到忧虑, 拉马·苏
A Jedi does not feel concern, Lama Su.
可是, 我注意到这个克隆人小组已经...
However, I have noticed this unit of clones have been...
出现缺陷?
Deficient?
我给您的唯一建议是: 搜寻银河系
My only thought is for you to search the galaxy
为你们今后的克隆人 找到合适的基因捐赠者
and find a suitable donor for your future clones.
那迄今为止生产的克隆人怎么办?
And what of the clones produced so far?
如您所知, 制♥造♥克隆体并非坦途
As you know, there is no one way to make a clone.
有时我们的努力并不能换来成功
Sometimes our efforts are less than successful.
你是在提议我们抛弃多米诺班?
Are you suggesting we just cast off the Domino squad?
他们是活生生的人, 而非物品
They're living beings, not objects.
你们绝地太富有同情心了
You Jedi show too much compassion.
然而, 作为负责克隆人训练的将军
Nevertheless, as General in charge of training,
如何处理他们由您定夺, 绝地大♥师♥
the decision on what to do with them would be yours, Master Jedi.
先生们, 有谁想成为ARC士兵?
Gentlemen, who wants to be an ARC trooper?
我想, 长官!
I do, sir!
你们首先必须通过最后的测试
You have to pass your final test first.
我要你们见见兰科营的"雄驹"指挥官
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表