剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
尽在计划之中
Part of my plan.
我付钱让那小子转移众人的注意
Paid off the kid to create a diversion.
我们走
Let's go.
监狱封锁
Facility on lockdown.
监狱封锁
Facility on lockdown.
关闭武器震晕模式
Turn your weapons off stun.
必要时就处决囚犯
Kill the prisoners if you have to.
嘿, 等等我
Hey, wait for me.
没人请你来
No one invited you.
他杀过绝地
He killed a Jedi.
也许能派上用场
He could be helpful.
好吧. 我们在浪费时间
Fine. We're wasting time.
唉, 我跟你说
Ah, I'm telling you,
今晚会是漫漫长夜
it's gonna be a long night.
这就是我们从这儿出去的路
This is our way out of here.
太平间?
The morgue?
这就是你那绝妙的计划?
This is your brilliant plan?
我不是第一次逃离这个臭烘烘的洞了
Not the first time I've broken out of this stink hole.
密♥码♥锁变更了
The lock has changed.
你的计划失败了
Your plan has failed.
闭嘴! 让我想想
Shut up! Let me think.
我能让我们进去
I can get us inside.
我要重设门上的接入端口
I'll rewire the access port on this door.
这会耗费点时间, 所以去给我望风
It'll take some time, so warn me if anyone comes.
快点干
Make it quick.
我们进去吧
We're in.
所有身亡的暴♥乱♥者都会被送到火葬场
All the riot casualties are sent to the crematorium.
从那儿越狱容易些
From there it's an easy escape.
又一个夜晚, 又一场暴♥乱♥
Another night, another riot.
守卫回来了!
The guards are coming back.
知道么, 有时我真希望自己是在前线
You know, sometimes this makes me wish I was on the front.
我情愿去打铁皮军, 而不是清理这烂摊子
I'll take blasting clankers any day over this.
是啊, 我也这么想
Yeah, me too.
机器人比这群蹲大牢的人♥渣♥好对付
Give me droids over this prison scum.
那儿的暴♥乱♥平息后
After what just happened up there,
我们这儿就需要更多的空位了
we'll need more room in here.
赞同之至
You can say that again.
好了, 我要把这些送到火葬中心
Here, I'll send these to the cremation center.
嘿, 等等
Hey, wait.
看起来有几个显示出了生命信♥号♥♥
It looks like a couple of them are showing vital signs.
好吧, 我检查一下
All right, I'll check it out.
你搞什么名堂?
What's the matter with you?
我的爆能枪卡住了
My blaster jammed.
我们走
Let's go.
一离开科洛桑, 我们就安全了
Soon as we're off Coruscant, we're safe.
这是为越狱时你的优柔寡断
That's for hesitating during the escape.
要不是我, 我们还困在那儿呢
If it wasn't for me, we'd still be stuck in there.
是啊, 真可谓奇哉怪也
Yeah, funny how that worked out.
嘿, 我的飞船!
Hey, my ship!
回来!
Come back here!
你干得不错, 哈丁
You did well in there, Hardeen.
或许在我的后续计划中会有你的位置
Maybe there's a place for you in my plans after all.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表