剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第20集 赏金
Bounty
本性难移, 自知可变
流离失所!
Abandoned!
弃徒阿萨吉·文崔斯
After an assassination attempt
暗♥杀♥旧主失败后
by his forsaken apprentice Asajj Ventress,
杜库伯爵对暗夜姐妹会发动凶残反击
Count Dooku launches a brutal counterattack against the Nightsisters,
屠戮了整个部落
massacring the entire clan.
无奈之下背井离乡
Forced into exile,
文崔斯在外环星域漂泊流浪
Ventress wanders far into the Outer Rim,
混迹于银河系的落难流浪者之中
among the castaways and vagabonds of the Galaxy,
寻找着塔尔津主母所预言的新生活...
seeking her new life that was foretold by Mother Talzin...
来杯"船头", 不要加冰
Prow. Straight up.
再来一杯
Another.
你好
Hey there.
像你这样漂亮的光头宝贝 在这沙漠里干什么呢?
What's a pretty, bald babe like you doing in a desert like this?
滚开
Get lost.
嘿! 我在和你说话呢, 女士!
Hey! I'm talking to you, lady!
我不善言谈
I'm not much of a talker.
呃, 后面那只蜥蜴向你致敬
Uh, compliments of the lizard in the back.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我是博斯克
I'm Bossk,
这位是拉茨·拉齐
and this is Latts Razzi.
我们是赏金猎人, 而且--
We are bounty hunters and--
我们有个难题
We have a problem.
嗯... 什么样的难题?
Hmm... What kind of problem?
你刚刚杀死了我们队伍里的人
You just killed one of our team.
对此我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
那么...
So...
你是从哪儿弄到的光剑?
Where did you get the lightsabers?
偷来的
Stole them.
赏金猎人, 是么?
Bounty hunter, then?
不是
No.
考虑过吗?
Ever considered it?
你有很适合干这行的...
You certainly have the right...
性情
disposition.
从没想过
Never thought about it.
报酬丰厚吗?
Does it pay well?
非常丰厚
Very well.
我们有一趟活儿
We have a job to do,
而你欠我们一条人命
and you owe us a man.
加入我们赏金猎人的快乐团队吧...
Join our merry band of bounty hunters...
不然我们就把你交给当局法办
Or we turn you over to the authorities.
我该做什么?
What do I have to do?
[异族语]
[Alien Language]
嘿, 博斯克. 哪个是你的马子啊?
Hey, Bossk. Who's your girlfriend?
闭嘴, 登加
Shut up, Dengar.
嘿, 老大
Hey, boss.
老大?
Boss?
这位就是你们的老大?
This is your boss?
你对此有什么问题吗?
You got a problem with that?
我叫波巴
My name's Boba,
这位是高歌♥者
and this is Highsinger.
看来你已经见过博斯克和拉茨了
I see you've already met Bossk and Latts.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我没有名字
I don't have a name.
那么就这样了, 嗯?
So it's gonna be like that, huh?
听着, 小子
Look, kid.
我不习惯服从命令
I don't take orders very well,
尤其是服从像你这样的...
especially from someone of your...
身板
stature
还明显缺乏经验的人
and obvious lack of experience.
她杀死了奥凯德
She killed Oked.
所以她同意顶替他
So she agreed to fill in for him
接这趟特定的活儿
on this particular job.
或者, 像我说的
Or, like I said,
我们总能找到别的办法
we can always find another way
来清算你的债务
to settle your debt.
那就不必了
That won't be necessary.
反正我眼下正无事可做
I'm a little short of work right now anyway.
她是有一点儿毛糙
She's a little rough around the edges,
但我们需要六位猎人
but we need six hunters.
没了她, 我们就接不了这趟活儿
Without her, we got no job.
好吧. 我们出发
Fine. Let's get going.
我们不先结♥帐♥吗?
Don't we settle first?
什么? 你不信任我们?
What? You don't trust us?
等活儿干完, 你就会拿到你的那份
When the job's done, you'll get your cut,
就像我们其他人一样
just like the rest of us.
欢迎, 欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
我是里戈索少校
I am Major Rigosso.
诸位大驾光临, 我等不胜欣喜
We are thrilled to have you here.
请允许我介绍这次的任务
Please allow me the pleasure of explaining the mission.
这几部电梯将送我们
These elevators will take us
到下面星球的地表之下
beneath the surface of the planet below.
等候在那里的一列地铁
Waiting there is a sub tram
装载着一件非常贵重的货物
which is carrying very precious cargo.
你们的任务是保护好地铁
Your mission is to protect the tram
确保它到达最终目的地
as it makes its way to the final destination.
这件贵重货物是什么?
And what is this precious cargo?
这个你们不必关心
That's none of your concern.
只要确保它安全送达目的地
Just make sure it gets where it's going.
到底送往哪里?
And where exactly is it going?
送给我的君主, 奥图阿·布兰克
To my Lord, Otua Blank.
他以铁拳政策统治着这个星球
He rules over this planet with an iron fist.
如果你们没能保护好他的货物
If you fail to protect his cargo,
失去赏金只是你们所得到惩罚中最微不足道的
losing your bounty will be the least of your concerns.
这边请
This way, please.
为什么我们一定要乘坐地铁?
Why do we have to travel by sub tram?
直接降落在目的地岂不是更容易?
Wouldn't it be easier just to land at our destination?
你这是想当然
You'd think so.
我们星球的大气层处于完全加压状态
The atmosphere of our planet is completely pressurized,
导致一切空中交通都无法实现
leaving all aerial travel impossible.
如果我们试图降落在星球地表
If we attempted to land on the planet's surface,
我们的飞船将立刻受压内爆
our ship would immediately implode.
就乘地铁吧
Sub tram it is, then.
那为什么雇佣六名要价不菲的赏金猎人来护送货物?
So why hire six expensive bounty hunters to move cargo?
有一群掠夺者
There's a group of marauders
一心想要抢劫我主人的货物
that would like nothing more than to hijack my master's cargo.
迄今, 我的手下
So far, my men have been
一直斗不过他们
ineffective against them.
他们到了
They've arrived.
无论发生什么事
No matter what happens,
都不准打开箱子
do not open this box.
你制定规则
You make the rules.
我遵守规则
I follow them.
就是这玩意?
So that's it?
这就是我们要保护的东西?
That is what we're protecting?
管它呢
Who cares,
只要我们能得到报酬
as long as we get paid.
我的君主, 奥图阿·布兰克
My Lord, Otua Blank,
将和我们在另一端会面
will meet us on the other side.
祝好运
Good luck.
跟上他们
After them.
好了, 波巴, 货物看守严密
Okay, Boba, the cargo is secure.
拉茨, 你和高歌♥者留在那儿
Latts, you and Highsinger stay there.
我和博斯克守在轮机舱
I'll be in the engine room with Bossk.
我派新来的女孩和登加去车尾
I sent the new girl and Dengar to the back.
你好, 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
看来咱俩得一起把守车尾平台了
Looks like we're securing the back platform together.
棒极了
Wonderful.
那么...
So...
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表