剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
他们果然假扮成克隆人
They're disguised as clones all right.
上尉, 您在哪儿?
Captain, where are you?
我们死伤惨重
We're sustaining heavy casualties.
什么?!
What?!
全体, 停火!
Everyone, stop firing!
我们在射杀自己人!
We're shooting at our own man!
他们不是昂巴拉人
They are no Umbarans.
他们是克隆人
They're clones.
摘下你们的头盔!
Take off your helmets!
让他们看清你们不是敌人!
Show them you're not the enemy!
他们是克隆人!
They're clones!
哇哦, 哇哦, 哇哦, 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
全体, 停火!
Everyone, stop firing!
停火
Cease fire.
他们不是昂巴拉人
They're not Umbarans.
他们是克隆人!
They're clones!
怎么回事...
What the...
看, 我们是克隆人
Look. We're clones.
我们全都是克隆人!
We're all Clones!
什么?
What?
这不可能发生
This can't be happening.
我们都干了什么?
What have we done?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么这些士兵攻击我们?
Why did these troopers attack us?
上尉, 我找到了他们的排长
Captain, I've found the platoon leader.
是"蜡匠"
It's Waxer.
他还活着
He's still alive.
"蜡匠"
Waxer.
告诉我, 是谁命令你们攻击我们的?
Tell me who gave you the orders to attack us.
是... 是克雷尔将军
It... It was General Krell.
他发给我们坐标去阻击敌人
He send us to these coordinates to stop the enemy.
我们以为他们穿着我们的盔甲
We thought they were wearing our armor.
但却是...
But it was...
...你们
...you.
我们都清楚 谁该为这里发生的一切负责
We all know who's responsible for what happened out there.
我们不清楚的是原因
What we don't know is why.
事情必须有个了结
Something has to be done.
我现在倡议的是大逆不道之举
What I'm proposing is highly treasonous.
如果有人选择退出
If any man chooses to opt out,
现在就可以
do it now.
从此刻起
From this point forward,
我们要踏入未知的领域
we are entering uncharted territory.
我的命令是
My orders are,
我们以背叛共和国的罪名 逮捕克雷尔将军
we arrest General Krell for treason against the Republic.
克雷尔将军
General Krell,
你已被解除职务
you're being relieved of duty.
这可是叛乱
It's treason then.
投降吧, 将军
Surrender, General.
你在领导兵变, 上尉
You're committing mutiny, Captain.
解释你的行为
Explain your actions.
我的行为?
My actions?
命令你的部下自相残杀
For ordering your troops against one another.
哦, 那件事
Oh, that.
我很惊讶你能弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I'm surprised you were able to figure it out,
对克隆人而言实属不易
for a clone.
投降吧, 将军
Surrender, General.
你寡不敌众
You're outnumbered.
你胆敢攻击绝地?
You dare to attack a Jedi?
我不会让你们这些
I will not be undermined by
实验室培育的生物来破坏我的好事!
creatures bred in some laboratory!
抓住他!
Get him!
站住别动
Hold it right there.
放下武器, "教条"
Low your weapon, Dogma.
我-我不能这么做, 长官
I-I can't do that, sir.
这是命令!
That's an order!
这是我的职责
It's my duty.
你们都是叛徒!
You're all traitors!
我曾相信作为一名优秀军人就意味着
I used to believe that being a good soldier meant
服从一切命令
doing everything they told you.
他们就是这样培育我们的
That's how they engineered us.
但我们不是机器人
But we're not droids.
我们没有被程序控制
We're not programmed.
你得学会自己做出决定
You have to learn to make your own decisions.
"教条", 别这么做
Dogma, don't do it.
把他关进禁闭室
Take him to the brig.
士兵们, 别让克雷尔将军逃跑了
Troopers, don't let General Krell escape.
有人发现什么了吗?
Anybody got anything?
呃, 没有, 上尉
Uh, negative, Captain.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
等等
Wait.
他太...强大了
He's too... powerful.
快. 啊!
Hurry. Aah!
他来了
He's coming.
你从一开始就该听那个ARC士兵的, 上尉
You should have listened to the ARC Trooper from the beginning, Captain.
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha.
他是对的
He was right.
我一直在利用你
I was using you.
你们都是我的卒子
You've all been my pawns.
抓住他!
Get him!
啊哈哈哈哈
Aha ha ha ha.
雷克斯上尉, 我是"锤头"
Captain Rex, this is Tup.
如果行的话, 迫使将军朝我这边来
If you can, force the General towards me.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
相信我, 长官
Trust me, sir.
士兵们, 听好
Troopers, listen up.
绕过去, 把他引向"锤头"
Circle around. Lure him towards Tup.
嘿, 丑八怪!
Hey, ugly!
来抓我啊!
Come and get me!
我打晕了他, 长官
I stunned him, sir.
干得漂亮, "锤头"
Nice work, Tup.
为什么, 将军?
Why, General?
为什么要杀死你自己的部下?
Why kill your own men?
因为我能
Because I can,
因为你们上当了
because you fell for it,
因为你们是劣等的
because you're inferior.
但你是绝地
But you're a Jedi.
你怎么可以?
How could you?
绝地? 哈哈哈哈
A Jedi? Ha ha ha ha.
我不再天真到要当绝地
I am no longer naive enough to be a Jedi.
一股新的力量正在崛起
A new power is rising.
我已经预见到了
I've foreseen it.
绝地正在输掉这场战争
The Jedi are going to lose this war,
而共和国将会从内部瓦解
and the Republic will be ripped apart from the inside.
取而代之的是新秩序
In its place is going to rise a new order,
而我将成为统治者的一员
and I will rule as part of it.
你是分离分子
You're a Separatist.
我不为任何一方卖♥♥命
I serve no one's side,
只听命于我自己
only my own.
以及不久后我的新师♥父♥
And soon my new master.
你是杜库的特工
You're an agent of Dooku.
还不是
Not yet.
但当我离开这儿时就会是了
But when I get out of here, I will be.
在我成功将共和国赶出昂巴拉后
After I've succeeded in driving the Republic from Umbara,
伯爵会嘉奖我的行为
the Count will reward my actions,
并把我收作他的新徒弟
and make me his new apprentice.
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do this?
我信任你, 效忠你
You had my trust, my loyalty.
我服从你所有的命令
I followed all of your orders,
可你却让我杀了我的兄弟们
and you made me kill my brothers!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表