剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
那是因为你是他们当中最大的傻瓜, "教条"
That's because you were the biggest fool of them all, Dogma.
我就指望像你这样愚忠的家伙 来达成我的计划
I counted on blind loyalty like yours to make my plan succeed.
那绝不会发生的
That will never happen.
你是叛徒, 将军
You're a traitor, General,
你会得到和叛徒一样的下场
and you will be dealt with as one.
你就是不长脑子, 上尉
You never learn, Captain.
昂巴拉人正要夺回这座基地
The Umbarans are going to retake this base,
当他们得手之时
and when they do,
便是我自♥由♥之日
I will be free.
上尉, 我们已修复了电台
Captain, we've repaired the transmitter.
看起来它遭到了蓄意破坏
It looks like it was sabotaged.
我们收到克诺比将军发来的信息
We received a message from General Kenobi.
他的部队已攻占了首都
His forces have captured the capital,
但昂巴拉人的残部正朝这儿袭来
but the remaining Umbarans are heading here.
全体人员就位
Get everyone on the perimeter.
我们要准备抵御一场全面进攻
We need to prepare for a full-scale attack.
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
是克雷尔蓄意破坏了电台
Krell sabotaged the transmitter.
他从一开始就反水了
He's been against us from the beginning.
如果昂巴拉人救出了他
If the Umbarans get to him,
他会交出我们所有的情报
he'll turn over all our intel.
防御密♥码♥, 一切的一切
The defense codes, everything.
他会使共和国遭到重创
He'll strike a crippling blow to the Republic.
事情必须有个了结
Something has to be done.
我们不能承担他可能逃走的风险
We can't risk the possibility that he might escape.
只要克雷尔活着
As long as Krell's alive,
他对我们所有人都是威胁
he is a threat to every one of us.
我同意
I agree.
转过身去
Turn around.
面朝墙壁
Step toward the wall.
跪下
On your knees.
你现在手握大权
You're in a position of power now.
感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
我说了跪下
I said on your knees.
感觉很好, 不是吗?
It feels good, doesn't it?
但我能感觉到你的恐惧
But I can sense your fear.
你在颤抖, 不是吗?
You're shaking. Aren't you?
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
昂巴拉人正步步逼近
The Umbarans are getting closer.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
可你做不到, 不是吗?
You can't do it, can you?
最终, 你得做正确的事, 然后...
Eventually, you'll have to do the right thing and...
我-我必须这么做
I-I had to.
他背叛了我们
He betrayed us.
克诺比将军的部队击溃了 最后的昂巴拉反抗军
General Kenobi's battalions have routed the last holdouts of Umbarans,
我们已占领了所有区域
and we've secured all sectors.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们拿下了昂巴拉
We took Umbara.
这一切有什么意义?
What's the point of all this?
我是说, 为什么?
I mean, why?
我不知道, 长官
I don't know, sir.
我认为没人知道
I don't think anybody knows.
但我知道, 总有一天
But I do know that someday,
这场战争会结束
this war is gonna end.
之后呢?
Then what?
我们是军人
We're soldiers.
战后又会怎样呢?
What happens to us then?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表