剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
哦, 不. 哇!
Oh, no. Whoa!
将军
General,
我们遇到的似乎是一艘海盗船
we've come across what appears to be a pirate ship.
把那船当练习靶
Use that ship for target practice.
开火!
Open fire!
全体前部舰炮, 开火!
All forward cannons, open fire!
进入战斗岗位!
Battle stations!
哦, 天!
Oh, my!
去搞定他, R2!
Go get him, Artoo!
哦, 不!
Oh, no!
我们再也回不去那艘飞船了!
We'll never get back to the ship!
我们投降. 我们投降!
We surrender. We surrender!
呃, 你们哪儿来的?
Uh, where did you come from?
他们一定是海盗机器人
They must be pirate droids.
海盗机器人?
Pirate droids?
你们被捕了
You're under arrest.
海盗机器人? 我们不是海盗机器人
Pirate droids? We're not pirate droids.
我们属于共和国...
We are part of the Republic...
哦, 是的, 呃, 我们是海盗机器人
Oh, yes, uh, we are pirate droids.
不出所料
That is what we thought.
把他们送去焚化室, 和其他海盗渣滓一起
Send them off to the incinerator room with the rest of the pirate scum.
焚化室?
The incinerator room?
是的
Yes.
你们将被回炉, 用于制♥造♥格里弗斯将军的战争机器
You will be melted down for General Grievous' war machine.
这太可怕了
This is terrible.
不... 不... 啊!
No... No... Ahhhh!
哦! 这趟旅途全程除了灾难就没别的
Oh! This trip has been nothing but calamity all the way.
多谢相救, 普洛大♥师♥
Thanks for the rescue, Master Plo.
格里弗斯将军逃走了
General Grievous has fled.
很好
Very good.
清理残余的机器人
Finish off the remaining droids.
我们是共和国的
We are Republic.
我们属于阿米达拉议员
We belong to Senator Amidala.
别开枪, 别开枪!
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你认识这两个机器人, 沃尔夫指挥官?
You know these droids, Commander Wolffe?
是的, 长官
Yes, sir.
我们离开阿利恩星球后
We transported them to Master Gallia's ship
将他们送到了加利亚大♥师♥的船上
after we left the planet Aleen.
是的, 沃尔夫指挥官
Yes, Commander Wolffe.
您最近好吗, 长官?
How have you been, sir?
我们可是经历了一场大冒险
We have been on quite an adventure.
那好, 我敢肯定沃尔夫会很乐意听的
Well, I'm certain Wolffe would love to hear about it.
呃, 事实上, 长官...
Uh, actually, sir...
太好了. 说来话长
Excellent. It's a long story.
- 您一定不会相信的 - 呃, 长官, 打扰下...
- And you won't believe it. - Uh, sir, excuse me...
连我自己都觉得难以置信
I can hardly believe it myself.
这一切都始于...
It all started...
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表