剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第19集 屠戮
Massacre
抛却过往, 把握未来
邪恶势力在行动!
Sinister forces on the move!
阿萨吉·文崔斯遭到耻辱的背叛
Asajj Ventress has suffered a humiliating betrayal
对她下黑手的正是己方刺客
at the hands of her own assassin,
萨瓦奇·奥普雷斯
Savage Opress.
潜逃期间
Having gone into hiding,
她已别无选择
she now has no choice
不得不去寻求达索米尔暗夜姐妹会的庇护
but to seek sanctuary with the Nightsisters of Dathomir.
姐妹
Sister.
我知道你会回来
I knew you'd return.
我一直潜逃在外, 自我反思
I've been hiding, reevaluating.
我能猜出一二
I suspected as much.
萨瓦奇
Savage,
我们创造的那个怪物, 抛弃了我们
that monster we created, has forsaken us.
他不服从我的指挥
He refused my guidance
遁入银河系逃之夭夭
and escaped into the galaxy.
我已一无所有
I have nothing.
你还能呼吸
You have your breath,
你身怀绝技
your skill,
你还有姐♥妹♥们♥
and your sisters.
你拥有生存下去的一切所需
You have everything needed to survive.
你必须放弃西斯之道
You must give up the ways of the Sith
回归我们的大家庭
and return to our fold.
你要远离杜库那荒谬的战争
You will leave Dooku's absurd war behind
留在我们姐妹会中
and remain with us.
不再受他人支配
No longer to be ordered about.
你不用忠诚于任何人
You will be loyal to no one
除了你的姐♥妹♥们♥和你自己
but your sisters and yourself.
然后呢?
And then?
然后你将实践你的命运
And then you will fulfill your destiny
成为一名真正的暗夜姐妹
and become a true Nightsister.
您传唤我, 大人?
You summoned me, my lord?
复仇的时刻终于到了
The time has come at last to take revenge
向阿萨吉·文崔斯还有女巫塔尔津主母复仇
on Asajj Ventress and the witch, Mother Talzin.
我得知文崔斯已返回达索米尔
I have learned Ventress has returned to Dathomir.
去那里
Go there
清除那些女巫...
and wipe the witches out...
不留一个活口
All of them.
她们的幻术吓不倒我
Their illusions do not frighten me.
是, 主人
Yes, master.
集结舰队!
Assemble the fleet!
向叛徒文崔斯
The time to exact vengeance against
报仇雪恨的时候到了
the traitor Ventress has arrived.
我们前往达索米尔
We go to Dathomir,
大战一场!
to battle!
你愿意向姐妹会效忠
Do you pledge yourself to the Sisterhood,
向魔法, 向古老传统宣誓吗?
to the magicks, and the old ways?
我愿意
I do.
你愿意抛却过往
Do you abandon your old life
拥抱新生吗?
for this new one?
我愿意
I do.
以你的忠诚, 你的生命
Your loyalty, your life.
以我的忠诚, 我的生命
My loyalty, my life.
你现在正式重生为
You are now reborn
一名暗夜姐妹
a Sister of the Night.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢, 主母
Thank you, Mother.
现在
And now
我们举办盛宴并庆贺
we feast and celebrate
我们新姐妹的洗礼
the baptism of our new sister.
我们已接近达索米尔
We are now approaching Dathomir.
让士兵开始登陆
Begin landing our troops.
我很荣幸成为你的姐妹
I am privileged to be your sister.
谢谢, 卡丽斯
Thank you, Karis.
机器人战机!
Droid fighters!
散开!
Scatter!
做好准备, 姐♥妹♥们♥
Prepare yourselves, sisters.
战争已降临达索米尔!
The war has come to Dathomir!
肃清周边区域
Establish a perimeter and
机器人列成攻击阵型
get the droids in attack formation.
我们要烧出一条穿过森林的道路
We'll burn a path through the forest
直捣她们的堡垒
right to their fortress.
拿起武器
Gather your weapons.
机器人军队来这儿都是因为我
The droid army is only here because of me,
很多姐妹将会死去
and so many are going to die.
没时间后悔了
There is no time for regret.
现在我们必须战斗
Now we must fight.
是格里弗斯那个懦夫在指挥进攻
That gutless coward Grievous is coordinating the attack.
我感觉得到
I can sense it.
你了解那些机器人
You know the droids.
这让我们占据了优势
It gives us an advantage.
卡丽斯!
Karis!
去吧...
Go...
领导我们走向胜利
And lead us to victory.
我们需要一支军队和格里弗斯作战
We will need an army to fight Grievous.
我会去找老妲卡
I will speak with Old Daka.
她会给我们提供所需的援军
She will get us the reinforcements we need.
跟我上, 姐♥妹♥们♥!
Follow me, sisters!
进攻!
Attack!
到树上去, 姐♥妹♥们♥
Take to the trees, sisters.
我们要用上下交叉火力打击机器人
We shall attack the droids from above and below.
长官, 东侧前线的战斗很激烈
Sir, there is heavy fighting along the eastern front.
报告显示领导进攻的是文崔斯
Reports indicate Ventress is leading the attack.
派焚灭坦克出击
Send in the defoliator tank.
我们要把那些女巫烧成灰烬
We'll burn those witches to the ground.
到我的房♥间去
Go to my chamber.
你们会在那儿找到一个小金属球
There you will find a small, metallic sphere.
把它拿到密窟里来
Bring it to the hidden cave.
是, 主母
Yes, Mother.
妲卡
Daka,
我们当中最年长和最智慧之人
as the oldest and wisest of us,
我需要您复活逝去的姐♥妹♥们♥
I need you to resurrect our fallen sisters.
文崔斯需要亡灵大军的增援
Ventress will need the aid of the undead army
以获得胜利
to achieve victory.
那我就开始吟诵复活圣歌♥
Then I will begin the chant of resurrection.
Choono slalem.
Denni tay'lori olee-ay.
Lucheno vadem klavlane.
Blenay vedi nalem koreem.
Blenay vedi nalem koreem!
Villos susko kono lamal!
Vlemon tagoo!
起来吧!
Rise!
起来吧, 醒来吧, 死去的姐♥妹♥们♥!
Rise, awake, dead sisters!
起来吧!
Rise!
起来吧, 起来吧!
Rise, rise!
醒来吧, 死去的姐♥妹♥们♥!
Awake, dead sisters!
起来吧!
Rise!
发射焚灭弹
Fire the defoliator.
收到, 收到
Roger, roger.
亡灵大军
The army of the dead,
我们的援军
our reinforcements.
亡灵为我们开辟了直捣格里弗斯的道路
The undead will clear us a path right to Grievous.
文崔斯现在获得了军队
Ventress has her army now.
很好
Good.
现在我可以去对付
Now I can deal with
杜库伯爵了
Count Dooku.
我们找到了, 主母
We found it, Mother.
这是您要的宝球
Here is the orb you requested.
干得好
Well done.
啊...
Ah...
在这里
Here it is.
一小缕
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表