剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战:克隆人战争
第6季 第1集
形势不明
关于自己的真♥相♥,往往是最难以接受的
战斗在林格纹达展开
Battle for Ringo Vinda.
共和国的军队正与驻扎在
Republic forces are locked in heated combat
环绕整个行星的大型太空站中的
with the droid armada on a massive space station
机器人♥大♥军处于激战之中
that encircles an entire planet.
阿纳金天行者率其士兵英勇的与这些机器人战斗
Anakin Skywalker valiantly leads his men against the onslaught,
几场战斗后
which has lasted several rotations
双方均未获得更多优势
with neither side gaining any ground.
获得双胞胎姐妹 绝地大♥师♥ 提普丽和提普拉的援助后
Aided by the twin sister Jedi Masters Tiplee and Tiplar,
现在共和国♥军♥队决定孤注一掷
the Republic now mounts a desperate offensive
打破这死亡封锁!
to break the deadlock.
向前推进!
Push forward!
守在我左边
Stay to my left.
五号♥!小心!
Fives! Watch out!
谢谢,哥们,这一次我欠你的
Thanks, brother. I owe you one.
你欠我可不止一次了
You owe me a lot more than one.
防御我的侧翼!
Tighten our flank!
护盾!
Shields up!
是,长官!
Yes, sir!
别太得意了 这场战斗还没有胜利
Don't get too comfortable. This battle hasn't been won yet.
天行者大♥师♥,我们必须到达指挥所
Master Skywalker, we must get to the command post.
特伦奇上将已经派出了支援
Admiral Trench has sent for reinforcements.
我们必须在他们到达之前拿下这个指挥所
We must take this post before they arrive.
是时候执行第二步了 我们正处在这个位置
It's time for phase two. We're at this position.
提普拉,你带你的人走下面的通道
Tiplar, you'll take your men down this passageway.
提普丽,你走这条路
Tiplee, you'll move along here.
他们不得不分散反击我们
They'll have to divide their forces to counter us.
然后当他们散开时,雷克斯和我将直逼中路
And when they do, Rex and I will press through the middle.
如果时间准确 我们将同时在指挥所碰面
If we time it right, we'll all converge on this spot at the same time,
而这些机器人还不知道发生了什么
and the droids won't know what hit them.
若想奏效,我们得需要后援
If we're making a run, we'll need backup.
我的手下损失很严重
My men are severely depleted.
五号♥,你和锤头选十个最好的士兵
Fives, you and Tup take ten of your best men
- 来支援提普拉大♥师♥ - 好的,长官
- and support Master Tiplar. - We're on it, sir.
- 嘿,你还好吗?- 还好
- Hey, you all right? - Yeah.
- 我...我只是... - 放轻松,这场战斗简单的像课本一样
- I... I just... - Come on. This is a textbook battle.
在我们训练之前就玩过N次了
We've run through this a million times before in training.
是的,我明白
Yeah, I know.
我只是... 我感觉不是我自己
I just... I don't feel like myself.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
- 跟着我 - 绝地
- Follow me. - Jedi.
锤头,你怎么了?
Tup, what's the matter with you?
呃,没什么...我很好
Uh, nothing. I'm fine.
来吧,兄弟 我可不想被落到后面
Come on, brother. Don't want to be left behind.
加强防御 我们必须挡下他们
Increase our defenses. We must hold them here.
不许后退!继续前进!
Don't fall back! Push forward!
锤头,嘿,这可不是发呆的时候 打起精神来
Tup, hey, this is not the time to freeze up. Pull it together.
我们马上就要赢了 加把劲!
We're almost to the finish line. Come on!
绝地
Jedi.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
- 喂,锤头!- 注意右边!
- Hey, Tup! - On your right!
锤头,不!
Tup, no!
姐姐!
Sister!
坚守阵地!
Hold your position!
毁灭者!
Destroyers!
我们错过时机了 撤退!
We've lost our momentum. Fall back!
五号♥,我不知道发生什么了
Fives, I don't know what's going on,
但你现在要为锤头的事负责
but you are responsible for Tup now.
带他回基地 我想听到解释
Get him back to base. I want answers.
绝地已经撤回他们的部队了
The Jedi have withdrawn their forces.
速速联♥系♥杜库伯爵
Contact Count Dooku immediately.
我有些他会非常感兴趣的报告
I have something he'll be very interested in.
杜库伯爵 共和国的武装力量已被全部击退
Count Dooku, the Republic forces are in full retreat.
但我相信这不是你联♥系♥我的原因,对吗?
But this is not why you have contacted me, is it?
是的,伯爵 事实上当共和国
No, Count. In truth, the Republic
的军队突然撤退时
had pushed my droids to the breaking point
他们已把我的机器人逼到崩溃边缘
when they suddenly turned and fell back.
似乎在战斗的最关键时刻
It seemed that at the height of the conflict,
一个克隆人背叛了他的绝地将军,然后...
a clone turned on his Jedi General and...
处决了她
executed her.
他有意的?
Intentionally?
正如我亲眼所见
I saw it with my own eyes.
我已在多次战斗中对抗并研究过克隆人
I have studied clones and fought against them in many battles.
但我还从未在他们的士兵中
This action is unlike anything I have witnessed
见过这样的行为
in their behavior as soldiers.
那么这个人肯定是他们中间的叛徒
So there is a traitor in their midst.
这很罕见,但我以前曾收到过类似的报告
It's rare, but such things have been reported in the past.
不是简单的叛徒,我认为这个有些...不一样
Not a traitor. This was different, it seemed.
上将,什么意思?
Yes, Admiral?
似乎是这个克隆人无法控制他自己
It seemed as if the clone could not help himself,
就好像着了魔一样
as if he was entranced.
谢谢你上将 我会仔细考虑这件事
Thank you, Admiral. I will take this under advisement.
为什么? 为什么他要这么做?
Why? Why would he do this?
我正要调查
I'm about to find out.
他怎么样了,雷克斯?
How's he doing, Rex?
我不确定,将军 他刚刚好像失去意识了
I'm not sure, General. It seems like he just snapped.
- 锤头,你能听到我吗?- 是的,队长
- Tup, can you hear me? - Yes, Captain.
- 发生什么了? - 你什么意思?
- What happened? - What do you mean?
你知道你刚干了什么吗?
Do you have any idea what you've done?
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
- 他在说什么? - 我完全不明白
- What is he talking about? - I have no idea.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
好士兵听命令
Good soldiers follow orders.
杀死绝地
Kill the Jedi.
啊!
Ah!
我们必须在他伤害任何人之前
We have to get him back to the medical bay
把他带回医疗室
before he hurts anyone else.
主人,我收到一个关于我们“资产”的报告
My lord, I have received a report that leads me to conclude
让我觉得我们的情况
we may have encountered a grave complication
可能会变得想当复杂
with one of our assets.
“资产”?
Assets?
是的,大人
Yes, sir.
一个克隆人士兵已经处决了一个绝地将军
A clone trooper has executed one of the Jedi generals.
那你认为这是我们的程序所致?
And you believe this is indicative of our programming?
是的,主人 但我还无法确定
I do, my lord. But I cannot be certain.
务必要查明这个特殊克隆人编程中的
It is pertinent we ascertain if this is an isolated event,
失败品是否属于个例
a failure in this particular clone's programming.
否者,我的计划可能就被毁了
Otherwise, my plans may be ruined.
立刻把这个克隆人抓起来
Seize the clone immediately.
遵命,师♥父♥
Yes, my master.
五号♥,我怎么了?
Fives, what's happening to me?
- 你不记得了? - 不
- You don't remember? - No.
- 你谋杀了提普拉将军 - 什么?不
- You murdered General Tiplar. - What? No.
这不可能
That's not possible.
我绝不会... 我绝不会...
I would never... I could never...
- 锤头,这是真的 - 我不...
- Tup, you did. - I don't...
我不明白 为什么会这样
I don't understand. How could this happen?
我怎么了?五号♥
What's happening to me, Fives?
啊!啊!不!
Ah! Ah! No!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表