剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
更像是在避免坠机
more like avoiding crashing.
我们到达目的地前 就会在空中被击落的
We'll be blasted out of the sky before we get anywhere.
驾驶敌机就不会
Not if we are in their fighters.
没人会向我们射击的
No one's gonna be shooting at us.
"教条"来了
Here comes Dogma.
啊, 发生什么事了?
Uh, what's going on?
呃, 没事
Eh, nothing.
这不仅仅关系到服从命令
This is about more than just following orders.
对, 这事关荣誉
It is. It is about honor.
盲目闯入死地还谈什么荣誉?
Where is the honor in marching blindly to our deaths?
我们说了不算
It is not our call.
我们是大局的一部分
We are part of something larger.
我们彼此依赖
We are not independent of one another.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能服从明知是错误的命令
I cannot just follow orders when I know they're wrong,
尤其是攸关性命时
especially when lives are at stake.
你会的, 如果你支持我们为之战斗的体系
You will if you support the system we fight for.
我支持, 确实支持
I do support it. I do.
但我不仅仅是另一个编号♥
But I am not just another number.
我们都不是!
None of us are!
"五号♥", 你要去哪儿?
Fives, where are you going?
去招募些飞行员
To round up some pilots.
行了, 那东西可以了
Alright, okay there.
试试看
Try that out.
应该会容易些
It should be a little easier.
我会了
I got it.
哦...
Oh...
"悍将", 你在干什么?
Hardcase, what are you doing?
如果我知道, 就不会这样干了!
If I knew, I wouldn't be doing it!
小心!
Look out!
太好了
Great.
这真是糟得不能再糟了
This can't get much worse.
长官, 9-4号♥机库出现异常
Sir, there appears to be a disturbance in hangar 9-4.
士兵, 下面出什么事了?
Trooper, what's going on down there?
嘿, 嘿, 我来应付
Hey, hey, I got this.
士兵! 报告, 士兵!
Trooper! Report, trooper!
呃, 是的, 长官
Uh, yes, sir,
机库一切正常, 长官
everything's fine in the hangar, sir.
这下面的一切都在控制中
Nothing's out of control down here.
那为什么触发了警报?
Then why have the alarms been triggered?
呃, 呃...
Eh, uh...
呃, 这只是一次演习, 一次安全演习, 长官
Uh, it's just a drill, a safety drill, sir.
安全检查是在6点整进行
Safety check occurs at 0600.
是谁准许这次演习的?
Who authorized this drill?
呃, 我们...
Uh, we are...
正在破解异星硬件, 长官
decrypting the alien hardware, sir.
一个标准操作程序
A standard operating procedure.
那不管用
That didn't work.
你是谁? 你的士兵编号♥是什么?
Who is this? What's your CT number?
士兵, 报告你的身份!
Trooper, identify yourself!
好的, 这会怎么样?
Okay, how about this?
哦, 不, 不. 不-不-不-不-不-不!
Oh, no, no. No-no-no-no-no-no!
那肯定会留下痕迹的
That's gonna leave a mark.
我要下去看看
I'm going down there.
搞定, 我搞定了. 很容易的
Got it. I got it. It's easy.
只要放平你的双手
Just level your hands.
你疯了吗!
Are you crazy?
你差点把我们都杀死!
You could have gotten us killed!
更不要说毁掉我们 这次飞行任务的希望了
Not to mention ruining our hopes of flying this mission.
这是个故障, 没造成伤害
It's a malfunction. No harm done.
解释这事, 快
Explain this. Now.
长官, 我们在破解敌机时
Sir, we were decrypting the enemy craft
似乎是触发了敌人布置的一道机关
when what appears to be an enemy booby trap went off.
机关?
A booby trap?
是的, 长官
Yes, sir.
这战机出故障了
The fighter went haywire,
如果我没能控制住
and had I not been able to get control of it
并把导弹瞄准机库门的话
and aim the missile at the doors,
事情可能会更糟
something worse might have happened.
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
呃, 是, 是的, 长官
Uh, ye--yes, sir.
正是如此, 毫无疑问
That is what happened, no doubt.
雷克斯上尉, 看来我是正确的
Well, Captain Rex, looks like I was correct.
昂巴拉人的战机是危险的
The Umbaran fighters are dangerous
不宜驾驶
and not fit for flight.
但, 长官
But, sir,
我们现在知道怎么操作它们了
we now know how they work.
我们只是需要练习
We just need practice.
锁定这些战机
Lock down these fighters.
我不想再有什么爆♥炸♥
I don't want anything else exploding.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
现在我们知道怎么驾驶它们了
Now we know how to fly them
但我们却不能再接近它们
and we won't be able to get near them.
哦, 拜托. 那阻止不了我们的
Oh, come on. That won't stop us.
这只是程序而已
It's just procedure.
我们能在克雷尔得知之前潜入并潜出
We can sneak in and be out before Krell knows anything.
我原以为计划是用这些战机摧毁敌舰
I thought the plan was to destroy the enemy ship with the fighters.
而不是炸掉我们自己的机库
not blow up our own hangar.
听着, 我赞同我们应该 把这个任务进行到底
Look, I agree we should go through with this.
那你们俩是自愿当我的飞行员, 还是选择其他?
So are you two volunteering to be my pilots or what?
我加入, 不计一切后果
I'm in, regardless of the consequences.
驾驶这些战机胜过盲目接受导弹洗礼
Flying these fighters beats blindly walking into a bunch of missiles,
所以我加入
so I'm in.
我们只需要一个计划
We just need a plan.
已经有一个了
Already got one.
天行者将军在他还是个孩子时
General Skywalker blew up a droid control ship
就炸掉了一艘机器人控制舰
when he was just a kid.
他告诉过我, 决窍在于
and he told me the trick was
从内部击中他们的主反应堆
hitting their main reactor from the inside.
哦, 好
Oh. Well,
那不会太难的
that won't be so tough.
我要全面搜索
I want a full perimeter sweep.
高度警惕
Be on high alert.
"五号♥", 你们在这外面干什么?
Fives, what are you doing out here?
你们应该在兵营里
You should be in the barracks.
我找到了飞行员
I found my pilots.
我们要摧毁那艘补给舰
We're going after that supply ship.
你们疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
这是项自杀任务
It's a suicide mission,
更不要说违反命令了
not to mention against orders.
这样做是正确的
It's the right thing to do.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
听起来你们决心进行到底了
It sounds like you intend to go through with it.
如果您准备阻止我们
If you're going to try to stop us,
我们需要知道
we need to know.
你们被抓的话我帮不了你们
I can't help you when you get caught.
我明白, 长官
I understand, sir.
嘿. 嘿, "锤头"!
Hey. Hey, Tup!
醒醒!
Wake up!
什么事? 我正要睡着了
What? I'm trying to sleep.
他们去哪儿了?
Where are they?
- 谁? - 你知道的
- Who? - You know.
别告诉我他们要违反命令
Don't tell me they're going to disobey orders.
好吧...
Well...
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
你知道我们得告诉将军
You know we have to tell the General.
不. 不-不, 你不能
No. N-n-no, you can't.
我们得告诉他
We have to tell him.
如果我们知道他们在干什么
If we know what they're up to
而我们却保持沉默
and we keep our mouths shut,
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表