剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第4季 第2集 冈根攻势
Gungan Attack
宝剑锋从磨砺出
政♥府♥被内战瓦解!
A government toppled by civil war!
拒绝接受利查尔王子 成为蒙卡拉的继任统治者
Refusing to accept Prince Lee-Char as the next ruler of Mon Cala,
夸伦族加入了分离主义阵营
the Quarren people join the Separatist Alliance
并对蒙卡拉马里人发动了全面进攻
and launch an all-out attack on the Mon Calamari.
因猝不及防
Caught unprepared,
年轻王子及其绝地保护者 很快便寡不敌众
the young Prince and his Jedi protectors are quickly overwhelmed
被迫撤到首都底下深处的洞穴里
and forced to retreat into caves far below the capital city,
杜库伯爵及其盟友 则谋划着下一步行动
leaving Count Dooku and his allies to plan their next move.
抓到年轻的王子了吗?
And the young Prince, has he been captured?
没有, 大人
No, my lord.
很不幸, 他逃脱了
Unfortunately, he escaped capture
而且和残余绝地及军队藏了起来
and is hiding with what's left of the Jedi and their army.
别低估这孩子, 塔姆森
Do not underestimate this boy, Tamson.
绝不能让他成为一面旗帜
He must not become a symbol
令蒙卡拉马里人团结在他周围
for the Mon Calamari people to rally behind.
这孩子只是个懦夫
This child is but a coward.
不是什么领袖
He is no leader.
这无关紧要
That is irrelevant.
流传他的名字就能让他们重燃希望
The whispering of his name can rekindle hope,
而希望正是我们不允许敌人拥有的东西
and hope is something we cannot allow our enemy to possess.
打扰, 杜库伯爵
Excuse me, Count Dooku,
那些俘虏怎么办?
but what of the prisoners?
他们会得到处理
They are to be processed.
已经在城市下面建立了俘虏收♥容♥所♥
Internment camps have been set up below the city.
把贱民集中到那里
Gather the rabble there.
让他们干活
Then set them to work.
您不是指他们所有人吧
Surely you do not mean all of them,
妇女和儿童--
the women and children-
也送进去
Are to be sent as well.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
是, 大人
Yes, my lord.
塔姆森, 我将给你派去援军
Tamson, I'm sending you reinforcements.
把他们作为预备队, 等待共和国的下一步行动
Hold them in reserve and wait for the Republic's next move.
遵命, 杜库伯爵
As you wish, Count Dooku.
我们和所有克隆人士兵及 蒙卡拉士兵失去了联♥系♥
We have lost contact with all clone troopers and Mon Cala soldiers.
夸伦人伏击了我们
The Quarren ambushed us.
他们在和谈结束前早就准备好开战了
They were ready to attack long before the peace talks came to an end.
形势万分危急
Desperate, the situation is.
调遣克隆人向你处增援, 我们会--
Reinforce your position with clones, we can-
大♥师♥, 请重复
Master, please repeat.
你们要派遣援军吗?
Are you sending reinforcements?
通讯中断
You're breaking up.
他们会来吗?
Are they coming?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们知道我们的处境
But they know our situation.
肯定知道需要派援军来
They must know to send help.
是啊, 但他们过来恐怕要一段时间
Yeah, but it may take them a while to get here.
我们必须浮上水面, 离开这个星球
We're gonna have to get ourselves to the surface and get off this rock.
我不会扔下我的人♥民♥等死的
I will not leave my people to die.
恕我直言, 殿下
With all due respect, Your Highness,
如果我们留下来, 会全军覆没
if we stay, we all die.
我们必须回到水面, 看看我们的飞船是否还在
We must reach the surface and see if our ship is still there.
由王子决定我们的行动方针
The Prince will decide our course of action.
我认为最好搭乘你们的飞船离开这里
I think it is best for us to try and escape using your ship.
遵命, 殿下. 跟我来
As you wish, Your Highness. Follow me.
我们需要数天才能再度装备 一个水下作战的克隆人军团
It'll take us days to outfit another clone regiment for underwater combat.
我们的朋友没有多少时间了
Days our friends do not have.
或许我们应该寻求其他军队的支援
Perhaps we should look to armies other than clones to help our cause.
你有什么建议?
What do you suggest?
必须找到合适的盟友 来协助完成这次任务
A suitable ally we must find to help with this mission.
是啊, 一个拥有常备军的水下种族
Yes, an underwater race that has a standing army
而且离得足够近, 能解燃眉之急
and is close enough to send help quickly.
纳布?
Naboo?
是的, 我们必须去找冈根人
Yes, to the Gungans we must look.
我们立刻联络他们
We shall contact them immediately.
有众多敌军士兵挡在我们和水面之间
There's a lot of enemy troops between us and the surface.
这不成问题
It's no problem.
我只希望你是个游泳健将
I just hope you're a fast swimmer.
沙漠星球来的孩子还说这话
Says the boy from the desert planet.
你肯定飞船还在那里?
Are you certain your ship is still there?
想查明只有一个方法
There's only one way to find out.
我去引开他们, 你们趁机绕过巡逻队
I'll create a diversion so you can get past those patrols.
好的, 试着找一两艘微型潜艇来
All right, try to get a mini sub or two.
有助于我们尽快到达水面
It'll help us speed to the surface.
没问题
No problem.
阿索卡, 你先上
Ahsoka, you're up first.
带上王子和蒂尔斯议员
Take the Prince and Senator Tills.
明白
Got it.
长官, 绝地和王子又出现了
Sir, the Jedi have reappeared with the Prince.
他们在向水面进发
They are headed to the surface.
不出所料
Predictable.
让他们看到自己的飞船
Let them get within sight of their ship.
我要让他们看着自己的希望沉入海底
I want them to watch their hope sink to the bottom of the sea.
飞船在那儿
There's the ship.
还完好无损
Still in one piece.
触发陷阱
Spring the trap.
好吧, 王子, 想不想再打一仗?
Well, Prince, how do you feel about fighting again?
绝地大♥师♥, 我们在这里不堪一击
Master Jedi, we're too vulnerable here.
我们必须回到海底
We must reach the seafloor.
抓住这些残骸
Grab on to the debris.
让它们带你到海底
Let it carry you to the bottom.
我想我要晕船了
I think I'm getting seasick.
这么快就回来了?
Back so soon?
是啊, 飞船出了些问题
Yeah, the ship had some problems.
我看到了... 到处都是
I can see that... all around me.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
我们必须分开并隐藏王子的行踪
We need to split up and hide the Prince's whereabouts.
我觉得这不是最好的策略
I'm not sure that's the best strategy.
我确信
I'm sure.
阿克巴队长的话就是我的命令
Captain Ackbar's words are my own.
我们分开的话存活几率最大
It will give us the best chances of surving if we split up.
遵命
As you wish.
阿索卡, 你和王子, 基特, 克隆人为一路
Ahsoka, you and the Prince go with Kit and take the clones.
我和两位议员, 阿克巴队长为另一路
I'll take the Senators and Captain Ackbar.
保持隐蔽
Lay low.
我们唯一的希望就是 尤达大♥师♥能及时派来援军了
Our only hope is that Master Yoda can send help in time.
不, 利查尔王子才是我们唯一的希望
No, Prince Lee-Char is our only hope.
尤达大♥师♥, 阁下
Master Yoda, sir,
我们何以能荣幸地与您通话?
to what's we owin' the pleasure of your transmission?
共和国需要你们的帮助
Your help, the Republic needs.
俺感觉要帮的是个大忙, 对不?
Something's a-tellin' mesa big help you need, no?
阿米达拉议员, 你们的老朋友
Senator Amidala, your longtime ally,
被困在敌占星球上
trapped on an occupied planet, she is.
嗯...
Hmm...
俺们需要些时间来考虑如何回应这事
Wesa need some thinking time to respond to deesa news.
考虑? 不用考虑!
Thinking? Nosa thinking!
俺考虑的是帕德梅肯定会帮我们
Mesa thinking Padme would help us-
她已经帮过我们, 帮过大忙!
has helped us, big-time!
俺们应该马上去帮她!
Wesa gots to help her now!
你说得对. 考虑时间结束啦!
Yousa right. Thinking time's-a done!
俺们现在就动身
Wesa need to be leaving now.
我觉得我们没被跟踪
I don't think we've been followed.
蒙克指挥官, 设立警戒哨
Commander Monnk, post a lookout.
我们没有军队, 也不知道援军会不会来
We have no army, and we don't know if reinforcements are coming.
我们还有什么选择?
What are our options?
我们静观其变
We sit tight.
别无他法
There's not much we can do.
长官, 您最好过来看下
Sir, you'd better come see this.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表