剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
You love me. And you're gay.
承认吧
Just admit it.
那你去吃屌♥吧
Suck a dick!
我想知道你的感受
I wanna know how you feel, you know?
承认吧
Just this once...
就这一次
fuckin' admit it.
觉得自己很男人了吗
Feel like a man?
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
感觉好多了
Feel better now.
是啊
Yeah.
老子不走寻常路 加拉格
I don't do normal, Gallagher.
我也是
I don't either.
我爱你
Fuckin' love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我就知道你会来 快过来
I knew you'd come. Come here.
我还会再见到你吗
Gonna see you again?
过来
Come here.
我供出了之前待过的贩毒团伙名单
I rolled on the cartel I was workin' for,
你猜换到了什么 可以选择被关在哪里
and in exchange, guess who gets to pick where he gets locked up?
我去
Holy fuck.
我睡下面 所以
Oh, hey, I got bottom, so...
你上面吧
you're on top.
过来
Come here.
真甜啊 居家小婊♥子♥们
Isn't that cute? Little domestic bitches?
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you...
米奇·米尔科维奇
Mickey Milkovich.
胜过世间一切
More than anything.
如果你愿意
And if you'll let me,
我希望余生都...
I-I'd like to spend the rest of my life--
老天 省省你那套告白词吧 你个娘们
Jesus Christ, save the fuckin' speech, you pussy.
我愿意和你结婚
I'll marry you.
我他妈当然愿意和你结婚
Of course I'll fucking marry you.
我 米凯洛 愿意接受你 伊恩
I, Mikhailo, take you, Ian,
为我的丈夫
to be my husband...
相持相扶
to have and to hold,
从今以后
from this day forward,
♪ True Crime - DREAMERS & DeathbyRomy
无论顺境逆境
for better or worse,
无论贫穷富裕
richer or poorer,
无论疾病健康
sickness and in health,
我都会爱你 珍惜你
to love and to cherish you
至死不渝
till death do us part.
我 伊恩 愿意接受你
I, Ian, take you,
米奇
Mickey,
为我的丈夫
to be my husband...
从今以后 相持相扶
to have and to hold you from this day forward,
无论顺境逆境
for better or for worse,
无论贫穷富裕
richer or poorer,
无论健康疾病
in sickness and in health.
我都会爱你 珍惜你 至死不渝
To love and to cherish you till death do us part.
既然米凯洛和伊恩
Now that Mikhailo and Ian
已经将自己交给了彼此
have given themselves to each other
凭这些誓言
with these vows
和交换婚戒的仪式
and the giving and receiving of rings,
我现在宣布你们为
I now pronounce you
丈夫和丈夫
husband and husband.
-现在吗 -就现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
自疫情以来 新婚伴侣的离婚率飙升
但这对新婚夫夫可恩爱得很
这是我第4次
This is like the fourth time
像艳星斯托米一样照顾你的小川普了
I've Stormy Danieled your little Trump.
是第6次 来 把你的养"鸡"专用袋伸过来
Sixth. Come on--get your cock pocket down there.
操 我感觉自己像个俄♥国♥妓♥女♥
Fuck. I feel like a Russian brothel.
这是我第4次吞咽你那皮皱如火鸡脖的屌♥了
This is like the fourth time I've gobbled your turkey neck.
是第6次 把你的养"鸡"专用袋伸过来
Sixth. Get your cock pocket down here.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我去 这是我
Jesus Christ, this is like
第4次跟你玩Showtime台试镜潜规则的角色扮演了
the fourth Showtime casting couch I've given you.
我去 这是我
Jesus Christ, this is like
第4次给你口♥爆♥了
the fourth sloppy toppy I've given you.
是第6次 把你那张深柜小嘴伸过来
Sixth. Get your Clay Aiken pie hole down here.
我去 这是我们第4次
Jesus Christ, this is like the fourth time
玩吃香肠的游戏了
we've played swallow the sausage.
是第6次 把你的密西西比洗"鸟"盆伸过来
Sixth. Get your Mississippi bird bath down here.
我去 这是我第4次
Jesus Christ, this is like the fourth time
吃你的热狗棒了
I've eaten your hot dog on a stick.
是第6次 把你的两狗...两狗一杯吗
Sixth. Get your Alabama dog--dog whistle?
-两狗一杯吗 -是两女一杯
- Alabama dog whistle? - Dirt whistle.
-两女一杯 -两女一杯
- Dirt whistle. - Dirt whistle.
两狗一杯 两女一杯
Dog whistle. Dirt whistle.
两狗一杯可就是另一种画风了
Dog whistle's something different.
我去 这是我第4次
Jesus Christ, this is the fourth sausage swallower
-吃你的大香肠了 -是第6次
- I've given you. - Sixth.
把你的保加利亚水下呼吸器伸过来
Get your Bulgarian scuba mouth down here.
你的...波士顿铲精车
Your, uh, Boston snowplow?
我只记得这个
That's the only one that I remember.
我去 我已经被你强迫
Jesus Christ, this is like the fourth shaft flashing
-"生猴"了4次 -是6次
- I've given you. - Sixth.
我嘴瓢了 再试一次
Let me try that one more time.
-强迫深喉 -强迫深喉
- Shaft lashing. - Shaft lashing.
强迫深喉 强迫深喉
Shaft lashing, shaft lashing.
我去 我已经
Jesus Christ, this is like
被你强迫深喉了4次
the fourth shaft lashing I've given you.
是6次 把你那小甜嘴伸过来
Sixth. Come over here with that sweet lovin' mouth.
Showtime独家画面哦
Only on Showtime.
以防你还没看够
开国际玩笑呢
You must be joking.
你居然跟他搞了
What, you're-- you're fucking him?
-你撞到什么了 -学校里的一个女孩
- What'd ya hit? - Girl at school.
别忘了检查一下车头散热器里有没有卡住头发
Don't forget to check for hair behind the grill.
真不明白你怎么会看上那个
I don't know what you see in that
靠吃伟哥才能上膛的老头子
geriatric Viagroid.
那你拿主意吧 杀人狂魔
Why don't you tell me, John Wayne Gacy?
枪可不是玩具
Guns ain't Garanimals.
萨莎得认识到
Well, Sasha needs to find out
我老婆是妓♥女♥ 不是奴隶
that my wife's a hooker, not a slave.
老天爷 俄♥罗♥斯♥婊♥子♥们不给人吹♥箫♥时
Jesus Christ, Russian whores know how to run their mouths
嘴巴倒活动得挺勤快
when there ain't some dude's junk jammed in there.
搞什么 你们以为来度假的吗
What the hell is this? Poolside at the Flamingo?
楼上的客人都饥渴难耐了
We got a line of clients upstairs
排着队等你们呢 赶紧开工了
with their hands down their pants--go to work!
别以为有孩子要从你那毛茸茸的下♥体♥出来
Don't think you're gettin' off just 'cause you're about to
就可以偷懒
drop a patty from your fur burger.
-"毛茸茸" -她不刮毛
- "Fur-burger?" - She won't shave.
-我就喜欢自然的样子 -那好吧
- I like the way god made me. - That's nice.
你要再迟到我就扣你50块
You're late again, I'ma dock you 50.
-这里可不是收♥容♥所♥ -可不是嘛
- This isn't a shelter. - No shit.
收♥容♥所♥可比你家好多了
Shelter has better water pressure.
-真当自己家了 -你有意见吗
- Oh, make yourself at home. - You got a problem?
这些钱够了吧 混♥蛋♥
This should more than cover the Bisquick, asshole.
你准备把跟曼迪睡过的男人
Hey, you plan on giving a beatdown
全揍一顿吗
to every guy Mandy's been with?
你的手臂会累断的
Your arms are gonna get fuckin' tired.
你好啊 来自北极的北极熊
Hey, Nanook of the fuckin' North,
把你那件皮大衣脱了
why don't you lose parka
又不是让你跟爱斯基摩人上♥床♥
unless you're planning on banging' Eskimos.
有人用我的枪指着我
Yeah, you know when someone robs me
把我抢了 那可就不是朋友了
with my own fuckin' gun, they're not my friend.
我就是这么一人
I'm kinda funny like that.
依我的风格 就该用步♥枪♥
Work it out with a fucking AR-15 to his fuckin' head.
把这家伙的脑壳崩了
That's how I like to negotiate.
帕特尔太太
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表