剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
The Bible says...
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
这里是对上帝大呼小叫的最佳地方
This is the best place to shout at God.
告诉他你的感受 别害羞
Tell him how you feel. Don't be shy.
大声喊出来
Just scream your guts out.
你就这点本事吗 没招了吗
That all you got? That's it?
我还在这
I'm still here!
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
你看见老子了吗 你这混♥蛋♥
You see me? You fucker.
混♥蛋♥ 臭不要脸的
Asshole! Motherfucker!
我们来看看指示表
Now, let's take a look at the order form.
上面说你变成了一个恶劣的人
Says here you've become a horrible person.
-放屁 -给老子闭嘴
- That's not true-- - Shut the fuck up!
我要读给你听
I'm trying to read this to you.
抱歉 老爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我要告诉你 你所有对别人好的时刻
I'm supposed to show you all the times all the times you've been nice.
那有很多次哦
There've been a lot of them.
我是来提醒你 真正的你是什么样子
I'm here to remind you of who you really are
这样你才不会有朝一日沦为
so you don't end up being fuck-buddies
恶魔的炮♥友♥
with the Devil someday.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's do this thing.
你对别人好的时刻
Times you've been nice.
别碰我杯子 弗兰克
Don't touch my cup, Frank.
我只是过来问好的 本尼
I just came over to say hello, Benny.
老天啊
Jesus.
不过你可真厉害 一下子就知道是我
That's a neat trick, you knowing it was me, though.
你再吃一桶肯德基
You're one bucket of KFC extra crispy
身材就跟电影《珍爱》的女主有得一比了
away from giving Precious a run for her money.
你知道我有甲亢
You know I got a fucking thyroid condition.
你瞅我 我可以这样
Look, I can do this.
-学校让我回家 -赶紧走
- They sent me home from school. - Well, beat it.
你奶奶和我有正事要办
Your grandma and I are gonna get into some action.
别来碍事
No cockblocking.
等等 怎么回事
Hey, wait. What's going on here?
就是啊 伙计 你怎么了
Yeah, buddy. Who got you all snot-nosed?
谁把我的小宝贝惹生气了
Oh, my gosh. Who upset my little woodchuck?
没人请你说话就把嘴闭上
Now close your mouth before someone considers it an invitation
还有 把酒给我满上
and pour me a goddamn drink.
他怎么在我们床上
What's he doing in our bed?
我原谅你之前所做的一切
I forgive you for everything you've done:
原谅你没告诉我你在可♥卡♥因♥里
for not telling me when you cut that batch of coke
掺了一点通厕剂
with just a touch of Drano,
原谅你把我卖♥♥给了毒贩子
for promising me to that drug dealer
去换冰♥毒♥
in exchange for crystal meth.
而你跟所有人说我不过是那家
And you told everybody I was nothing but a good fuck
洗衣店里的洗衣机上的好炮♥友♥
on the washing machine at the Laundromat.
弗兰克 我要流产了
Frank, I am miscarrying.
现在吗 天啊
Right now? Oh, God.
你到底跟我走不走
Will you come with me?
弗兰克 4杯酒
Frank! Four shots,
不喝就淘汰
or you're disqualified.
跟我走 弗兰克
Come with me, Frank.
我会回去的 我爱你
I will be back. I love you.
我要赢下这场
I'm gonna win this.
马上就好
I'll be back!
他喝了他喝了
There he goes. There he goes.
很好
Okay!
如果小希希明天来这里
If Sheils makes it down tomorrow,
你们能保证把嘴闭严实了吗
you promise to keep your mouth shut about me?
-不能 -想得美
- No. - Yeah, right.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
世界险恶 小希希
It's dangerous out there, Sheils.
我不想你出什么意外
I don't want anything to happen to you
因为我爱你
because I love you.
那只是汽车引擎逆火 亲爱的
It was just a car backfiring, sweetie.
你不能改变这个世界
You can't control what goes on in the world.
只能选择作为其中一部分活下去
You can just choose to be a part of it.
真有趣 你个混♥蛋♥
Very funny, asshole.
别这样 我跟你闹着玩呢
Oh, come on. I'm just messing with you.
让我请你喝杯酒吧
Let me buy you a drink.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
谢天谢地 有人在家
Thank God someone is home!
帮帮我吧
Please, help me!
发生什么了
What is happening?
我想要你
I want you.
如果我们上♥床♥ 我就会死
If we fuck, I die.
她没几天活头了
She's gonna die soon.
你到底图她什么
What-what-what are you after,
房♥子 还是养老金
her home, her pension?
我可能爱上她了
I may love her.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell's that?
订婚戒指
An engagement ring.
-你开玩笑的吧 -跟心脏病一样危急 不开玩笑
- You're not serious. - Serious as a heart attack.
抱歉 这玩笑不恰当
Uh, sorry. That was in poor taste.
我愿意嫁给你
I'll be your wife.
-是的 -我们收到通知
- Uh, yeah. - We've been informed
或许有心脏是匹配的
there may be a heart available.
她不需要了
Um, she... she doesn't need it anymore.
我撑不了六个月了
I won't last another six months.
你得乐观一点 多蒂
You gotta keep a positive outlook, Dottie.
我准备好去死了 弗兰克
I'm ready to go now, Frank.
带我去卧室
Take me to the bedroom.
我们没结婚
We're not married.
我知道你在玩弄我
I know that you've been playing me.
我的钱归我女儿
My money's gonna go to my daughter.
我给你2000块
I'll give you two grand.
给3000吧
Make it three?
2000外加平板电视
Two and the flat-screen.
我们之前怎么就没干一炮呢
Why didn't we do that a long time ago?
我的女友死了
My girlfriend died.
我原谅你用车拖着我过了三条街
I forgive you for dragging me three blocks with the car.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart,
那是个意外
that was an accident.
不 不是的 我的爱
No, it wasn't, my love.
我怎么知道
How was I supposed to know
你裙子被门夹了
that your dress was caught in the door?
我可以解释
I-I-I can-I can explain.
我可以解释 是这样的
I can explain. Here's the thing.
那次实在是天大的误会啊
That was a total misunderstanding.
这是断章取义
Taken out of context.
药物陷阱
Pharmaceutical entrapment.
我以为她是个男的
I thought she was a he.
我不就是想当个好父亲
I was being a good father.
孩子出问题
Kids come pre-wired.
和你的教育方式没有关系
It has nothing to do with your parenting.
纯属意外 我以为仓鼠会游泳的
It was a total accident. I was told hamsters could swim.
别人跟我保证过
I had been assured
那些针头几乎跟新的一样
that those needles were almost good as new.
那太不幸了 90年代时种族歧视很严重
That's very unfortunate. The '90s were a racist time.
老天 我比你更需要钱
Jesus! I need it more than you.
-救命 -别别别
- Help! - No, no, no, no.
你刚打晕了一个小女孩
You just punched a little girl!
好吧 那是个意外
Okay, that- that was an accident.
我只是想轻轻拍她一下
I was going more for a soft tap.
这些是我对别人好的时刻
Those were the times I was nice?
能找的都找了 就这些
Those were the best we could find.
你就好好享受用魔鬼的精♥液♥漱口吧
Enjoy gargling Satan's sperm.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
别这样啊 这绝对是误会
Oh, come on. This is a mistake.
我真的是个好人 你随便问谁
I'm a nice guy, really. Ask anyone.
弗兰克·加拉格
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表