剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
Right?
好吧
Okay, fine.
你和菲奥娜关系确实很好
You and Fiona had a nice relationship.
她是我最好的女性朋友
She was the best girl friend I've ever had.
她是你唯一的女性朋友
She was the only girl friend you ever had.
那是因为我每次想和别的女人交朋友
That's because anytime I tried to make friends
她们都想睡我
with other women, they always wanted to fuck me.
-是因为这样吗 -当然
- Oh, is that what it was? - Yeah.
只有菲奥娜对我毫无色心
Fiona's the only woman who's never wanted to fuck me.
因为她就像我们的姐妹
Because she's like a sister to us.
她是家人
She's family.
吐了 你说得对
Ew, you're right.
谢天谢地 她没想过睡我
Thank God she never wanted to fuck me.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yep. Thank God.
我可以上镜了吗
Am I camera ready or what?
好棒 宝贝
Yes, baby.
你们又不是真的要结婚 对吧
You don't actually have to get married, do you?
那又有什么意义呢
What's the point, then?
为了那些免费的礼物啊 宝贝儿
All the free shit, baby.
-噢 该死的 -宝贝儿 站稳了
- Oh, damn. - Ooh, baby, come on.
加拉格一家
Okay, Gallaghers.
你们就像是我唯一的家人 所以我们来合个影吧
You're the only family I got, so let's put this on film, huh?
我不介意
I might not mind
有个小凯文在周围玩耍
having a baby Kev running around.
小小的"明日人儿"
Little tomorrow person.
什么
What?
我就是这么叫混血婴儿的
Well, that's what I call little mixed-race babies.
明日的小人
Little people of tomorrow.
要是个男孩的的话
If it is a boy--
要真是的话 你们就要给他割包皮
If it is a boy, you gotta circumcise.
你们谁见过没割的
I mean, have you ever seen one that's uncut?
你根本就想象不到有多恶心
You don't know what's going on up in there.
包皮只会让人失去口♥交♥兴趣
It does not make you wanna go downtown,
你们不希望孩子以后睡不到姑娘吧
and you want your kid to get his share of head, right?
谢谢
Thank you!
-他怎么了 -他去做了结扎
- What's going on with him? - He had a vasectomy.
-有点肿 -言轻了
- Little swelling. - Little swelling.
我的蛋蛋有西柚那么大了 小维
My ball's the size of a grapefruit, V.
我跟凯文吵了一架
Kevin and I got into a fight.
狗屁
Screw that.
-小菲 -不行
- Fi... - No.
-狗屁逻辑 -菲奥娜
- Screw that. - Fiona.
我这他妈是疯了
I'm out of my mind
你和小维是我在这个
'cause you and V are the only things
操蛋世界里唯一的光明
that have ever made sense to me in this whole fucked-up world.
我发誓 如果你抛弃小维
I swear to God, if you leave V--
--你要抛弃小维吗 -没有
- You're leaving V? - No!
菲奥娜 你搞什么
Fiona, what the hell?
我很抱歉 但我不会离开你的
I'm sorry, but I would never leave you.
你必须知道这一点
You gotta know that.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through,
你必须知道那一点
you kind of just have to know that.
你的鼻涕喷了一桌
You just snotted the whole table.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you,
我可不是真正的脱衣舞男
but I'm not actually a stripper.
闭嘴 把钱拿着
Shut up. Take the cash.
-就是 -谢谢
- Yeah! - Thank you.
我还从没用这种屌♥形杯子喝过酒
I've never dranken from a penis before.
到我了是吧
So it's come to this, huh?
你们想了解菲奥娜
You wanna know about Fiona.
从一个父亲的角度看她
The perspective only a father can give.
我有一肚子话要说
I have a lot to say, you know,
不过先问清楚 会给我酬劳吗
but first, am I getting paid for this?
也许会决定我爆的料有多猛
It might determine just how juicy the details are that I give you.
不给钱就随你便吧
Otherwise, suit yourself.
老子想说什么你就听什么
You get what you get from me.
总之 我能说什么呢
Anyway, what can I say?
菲奥娜 菲奥娜 菲奥娜 菲奥娜
Fiona, Fiona, Fiona, Fiona, Fiona.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank? Frank! Frank.
操 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank!
弗兰克 这他妈怎么回事
Frank, what the hell is going on?
现在 你已经正式戒酒了
As of right now, you are officially on the wagon.
那是我的牛仔裤吗 弗兰克
Are those my jeans, Frank?
你别想把哈米留在这 弗兰克
You're not leaving Hymie here, Frank.
这不是醉酒驾驶 弗兰克
This isn't a DUI, Frank.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 弗兰克
You're a fuckin' asshole, Frank.
你怎么这副熊样 弗兰克
You look like shit, Frank.
医生和你谈过了 弗兰克
The doctor talk to you, Frank?
是啊 "屁话屁话屁话屁话
Yeah. "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
不能再喝酒了 屁话屁话屁话屁话"
Stop drinking. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."
为什么最后总是要指望他
Why does it always come down to Frank?
我♥操♥ 弗兰克
Oh, fuck, Frank.
滚开 弗兰克
Piss off, Frank.
去你的屋里睡 弗兰克
Sleep in your room, Frank.
你要啥 弗兰克
What you need, Frank?
弗兰克 他们在我们家院子里干什么
Frank, what are they doing in our yard?
别踢了
Enough with the kicking!
上帝啊
Christ!
弗兰克 再多说一个字
Frank, one more word,
你就得和你外面的朋友挤床垫了
you'll be sharing a mattress with your friends out back.
先别那么草率好吗
Let's not be hasty.
我们的谈话与你无关 弗兰克
You are not part of this conversation, Frank.
家里还有没有空床给老爹我睡
Would you happen to have a spare bed for your old pops?
没有
No.
嘿 弗兰克 弗兰克
Hey, Frank. Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank. Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank. Frank!
从现在开始我叫弗兰西斯
I go by Francis now.
太咄咄逼人了
So strident.
跟我一个模子印出来的
Chip off the old block.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
虎父无犬女
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
这些谚语都表达不出
These expressions don't begin to describe
我和我的王位继承人有多相像
how similar me and the heir to my throne are...
就从我们的职业道德说起
...starting with our work ethic.
能不能告诉我 如果我现在退休
Tell me what my benefits would be
我的社保能领多少钱
if I were to retire right now.
这里显示你这辈子只正式工作过六个星期
It says here you only worked six weeks your entire life.
这个嘛...
Well...
如果你指的是正式工作 倒没错
if you mean a "formal" job.
-我们今天做什么 -处理生物危害
- What are we doing today? - Biohazard.
那下面有大量未经处理的污水
Got a few blocks of raw sewage down there.
上班就这下场
That's the problem with working.
朝不保夕
Too much instability.
重荷高压
Stress.
我看到你"招工"的牌子了
I saw the "Help wanted" sign.
只有最低工资 还是晚班
It's minimum wage, nights.
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
去找个工作 弗兰克
Get a job, Frank.
我♥干♥嘛要去找工作 盖尔
Well, now, why would I do that, Gail?
你以为我们家这些年是怎么熬过来的
How do you think we made it all these years, huh?
小伙子 好了吧 走咯
You ready, big man? Come on.
为了你们拼死拼活
Busting my ass,
打8份工
working eight jobs...
谁点的珍宝热狗[大鸡♥巴♥]Who's got the jumbo dog?
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know?
X光透视眼
X-ray vision.
不用找了 宝贝儿
Keep the change, darling.
伊利诺伊州政♥府♥决定停发
"Your Illinois State Workers' Compensation
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表