剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
别招警♥察♥ 特里
Don't need no cops, Terry.
别招警♥察♥
Don't need no cops.
来啊
Come on!
死基佬
Fuckin' faggot!
滚出我家 你这舔鸡♥巴♥的变♥态♥
Get outta my house, you pole-smokin' queer!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不用你担心
Fuck you! Don't worry about it.
打你坐牢那时候起 老子就和伊恩一起住了
I been stayin' at Ian's since you been in the can, bitch.
猜猜我和他每天都在干嘛 爸爸
Guess what we been doin', daddy?
我们做♥爱♥
We've been fucking!
-放开我 -我是受
- Oh, let me go! - I take it!
他器硬活好
He gives it to me good and hard,
-爽♥死♥我♥了♥ -放开我
- and I fuckin' like it! - Let me go!
冷静点 特里
Calm down, Terry!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我就是受
Fuck you! I fuckin' take it!
-我喜欢被♥操♥ -把他带走
- I fuckin' love it! - Get him outta here.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
老子要把你的卵蛋撕碎了
I'm gonna cut your balls in little pieces
再塞进你的屁♥眼♥里去
and shove 'em up your ass so far,
让你长出蛋蛋树 王八蛋
you'll grow ball trees, you fuck!
你发什么疯 特里
What is your problem, Terry?
才出来四小时
You been out for four hours.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuckers! Fuckers!
是啊 我们真是命背
Yeah, we're doomed.
我们都有个烂爹
Guess we have daddy issues.
我们能不能试着学学
What if we learned how to do things
正常伴侣怎么相处
like a normal couple?
好啊 比如说呢
Okay. Like what?
比如说
Like fuckin'...
我数到三一起说 你想到的第一件
Okay, count of three, first thing that comes to mind,
我们能一起做的 正常的事情
something normal that we could do together.
-好 -一 二 三
- Yeah, okay. - One, two, three.
-往菊花里罐啤酒 -一起洗澡
- Funnel beer through our assholes. - Take a bath together.
-什么 -什么
- Huh? - What?
这太基了
This is gay.
我们本来就是基佬
We're gay.
我觉得我没这么基
I don't think I'm this gay.
不行 太基了
No. I'm not this gay.
我们就不能一起做件浪漫的事吗
Can we just do one romantic thing together?
你到底想要我怎样
I don't know what you want from me, all right?
我讨厌这些娘们唧唧的事
I'm not into frilly fuckin' smelly shit.
老天 你接下来是打算铺块毯子
Jesus Christ, you want us to put a blanket out
躺在上面看流星吗
and look for shooting stars next?
我喜欢做小受又不代表我是婊♥子♥
Liking what I like don't make me a bitch.
不代表我要开始穿裙子或什么的
Doesn't mean I'm gonna wear a fuckin' dress or anything.
傻♥逼♥们
Douche bags.
别挡道 我要上厕所
Make way. I call crapper.
让开 基佬
Shove over, faggots.
警♥察♥要维护街道安全
The cops decided to make the streets safe
供人闲逛 做瑜伽 都他妈托你们的福
for strollers and yoga mats again, fuck you very much.
你哪天要我搬去密尔沃基
You ever try to get me to move to Milwaukee,
我绝对杀了你
I'll fucking murder you.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
没有什么能比看着一帮傻♥逼♥基佬
Got nothing better to do than watch a bunch of pruny queens
用蛋蛋顶着你的屁♥股♥更有意思了
slap their sacks against your ass cheeks.
刚13岁 就带小刀上学了
Thirteen years old, she's bringing a shiv to class.
太怀念高中了
Man, I miss high school.
快把老子弄出去
Get me the fuck outta here.
找到了
Hey... found it.
我们不相信...
We don't believe...
-把话说完啊 老奶奶 -米奇
- Finishing sentences, Grandma? ‐ Mickey.
你们不相信什么啊
That what you don't believe in?
你为什么要爬窗子
Why'd you climb through the window?
门口有很多墨西哥佬
Bunch of fuckin' Mexicans out front.
我他妈忙着呢 小骚货
I'm fuckin' busy, Peppermint Patty.
找在乎这事的人抱怨去
Go whine to someone who gives a shit.
你不能让仇恨得逞
You can't let hate win.
醒醒吧 乐观小美女
Wake up little Mary Sunshine.
仇恨永远都会得逞
Hate always wins.
我上了安吉
I fucked Angie.
每个人都上过安吉
Everybody fucks Angie.
你没上过吗
You don't fuck Angie?
没有
No.
那你想上她吗
Wanna fuck Angie?
我可以打电♥话♥叫她过来
I could call her, get her down here.
那你能把孩子带去葬礼吗
Can you take baby to funeral?
不行 在这个国家这样做是违法的
No, it's illegal in this country.
那胖逼吗
That fat fuck?
不用管他 相信我
He'd give a shit, believe me. All he's thinking about
他满脑子在想的都是今晚能不能在他妈家
is whether to have extra helpings of kielbasa
多吃点波兰香肠或者饺子
or pierogi at his mom's tonight.
我听不懂你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what you're fucking saying!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means!
别担心
Look, don't worry,
我们会尽快找人嫖你们的 奶奶的
we'll get a dick in as soon as we can.
我当然想帮忙
Yes, I wanna help.
我恨不得把枪塞进我爸的嘴里 彻底帮上忙
I wanna help by shoving a shotgun down my dad's throat
然后看着他的脊髓从后背迸发出来
and watching his spinal cord burst out his fuckin' back
喷射在他的厨房♥墙面上
all over his kitchen wall!
你♥他♥妈♥坐我远点 疯子
Okay, you need to push the fuck back, nutjob.
给本大爷舔菊吧 傻♥逼♥
Eat my cornhole, cocks!
我又要跟你说一遍吗
I gotta do this with you again?
这不是什么古玩促销
It's not a fucking Antiques Roadshow.
要么全买♥♥走 要么一件别拿
You get on the whole thing or nothing at all.
你觉得我会整得像庭院集市那样
Think I'm gonna stand around here selling each piece
五块钱一件卖♥♥给你们吗
for 5 bucks like it's a fuckin' yard sale?
我们渴了
We're thirsty.
还好厕所有水池
Good thing there's a sink in the fuckin' bathroom, huh?
给老子滚走
Get the fuck outta here.
快滚
Get outta here!
学学怎么像个爷们儿一样跑步
And learn how to run like a dude!
他恐怕是美国最脏的白人男孩了吧
That is the dirtiest white boy in America.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
你从来不愿意做我想做的事
You fucking never wanna do what I wanna do.
也许这是因为你总试图改变我
Maybe that's 'cause you're always trying to change me.
对 也许改变对你来说是件好事
Yeah, maybe some change would be good for ya.
去你的 你怎么不改
Fuck you. Why don't you change?
你比我♥操♥蛋多了
You're more fucked up than I am.
胡说 你才是操蛋之王
Bullshit, you're the king of fucked up.
我自己去就行 我几个小时后回来
I'll head over by myself. I'll be back in a couple hours.
♪ You're gonna love it - Sun Heat
什么 你不想让我去
What, you don't want me to go?
可能你不去比较好 猛♥男♥
Probably best if you don't, tough guy.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 伊恩
What the fuck, Ian?
我受不了你这小媳妇样了
Sick of your whiny, pussy crap.
你这么强势 过来
You're so tough, come here!
他就是那个
He's a shit-talking,
我爱上的南区痞子 天天又爆粗又动粗
bitch-slapping piece of South Side trash I fell for.
他去哪儿了 他去哪了 米奇
Where is he? The fuck is he, Mick?
操♥你♥妈♥的 老子这他妈是在乎你 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Fuck me for giving a shit, you prick.
操 加拉格你干嘛
Hey, what the fuck, Gallagher?
你终于肯说话了
Oh, he speaks!
你爱怎么在乎怎么在乎
You can give all the shits you want,
但下次我因为吃了药硬不起来
but the next time my dick is limp from all the meds,
别他妈说什么 "没事儿"这种废话
don't go all, "Oh, it's okay. Wah-wah."
就他妈用力吸就行 死基佬
Just suck it harder, you faggot.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
怎么 想打我是吗 这样会让你感觉男人一点
Hey, you wanna fag bash? Make you feel like a man?
来啊 打我啊
Go ahead--do it!
他妈放开我
Get the fuck off!
你是同性恋 而且你爱我
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表