剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
您的工伤补偿
has been terminated"!
不
No!
我得找工作啊
Gotta find a job.
把特殊清单给我看看
Show me the special list.
这都是些没人要的工作
These are the jobs nobody wants.
要么艰苦危险 要么负伤性高
Conditions are hazardous, unsafe, or both.
保证有工伤
You're guaranteed to get hurt.
加里哥 你厉害
You're the man, Gary.
每年重伤案例的数字
Serious injuries that occur each year
表明叉车也会很危险
show that a forklift can be dangerous.
我不想让你故意弄伤自己
I don't like that you're getting hurt on purpose
来赚钱 这不是欺诈吗
to make money; isn't that cheating?
我更倾向于认为这是助人为乐
I prefer to think of it as helping.
-你是这么想的吗 -等我去领工伤补偿金的时候
- You do? - When I collect workman's comp,
得有某个女士在那儿负责文件工作
some lady has to fill out the paperwork.
要不是我的话 她可就失业了
Wasn't for me, she'd be unemployed.
该接着回去转磨石机去了
Well, it's back to the grindstone for this guy.
小心点 弗兰克
Oh, careful, Frank.
你差点被洒出来的油滑倒了
That spill almost got you there.
我已经失去了一个最好的工作伙伴
Already lost one best work friend.
我不想这么快再失去另外一个了
Don't need to lose another so soon.
我得找点能对我有长远帮助的东西
Gotta find something more permanent.
告诉胡安是金介绍你来的
Tell Juan that Kim sent you.
这不是去接客吧
It's not hookin', right?
真是接客啊
It is hooking?
我都快活不下去了
I'm barely scraping by.
我花了一整天时间把尸体从屋子里面清理出去
I've been cleaning a dead body out of an apartment all day.
天呐 不不不
Oh, my God. No, no, no.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你离我而去了 比利
You've gone and died, Billy!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
救护车在路上了
Paramedics are on the way.
我无法留在这里 看着他被装进袋子里
I can't stay here and watch them zip him up.
-怎么样啊 弗兰克 -赚了票大的
- What's up, Frank? - Big score.
有人刚死了
Fresh dead guy.
喜欢这味道吗
You diggin' that smell?
什么东西死在这里了吗
Something die in here?
蛆 蟑螂 老鼠 苍蝇
Maggots, roaches, rats, flies.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-天啊 -把嘴闭上
- Oh, my God. - Keep your mouth shut.
不是为了不让你说话
And I don't mean "Shut up."
是说别让什么东西喷到你嘴里
I mean don't let anything splash in your mouth.
我要你弄断我的腿
I want you to break my leg.
我需要保险金
I need the insurance money.
如果你爱我 儿子 你会帮我
If you love me, son, you'll do this.
能拍下来发到网上吗
Can I put it on YouTube?
当然...
Su--
不行
No.
现在就该谈谈了
It's time for the talk.
-谈谈 -401k谈话
- The talk? - The 401k talk.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
你可以参加了
You're eligible to participate.
401k是什么
What's a 401k?
什么 我还要请假去办理这个吗
What, I'm supposed to take off work to go do this?
当然不是 因为你知道的
Of course not, because, uh, as you know,
事故造成的损伤让你没法工作
this injury's prevented you from working.
-记得吗 -操 差点忘了
- Remember? - Oh, shit.
我今天有个会面
I got a meeting today.
我准备开始看商业地♥产♥了
I'm gonna start looking at commercial properties.
你工作经历不多啊
You don't have much in the way of work history.
大半辈子都是家庭主夫
Been a stay-at-home dad most of my life.
随着中产阶级化的推进
What do you think the rental increase
你认为房♥租每年每平方尺能涨多少
per square foot is gonna be year to year with gentrification?
-至少20% -是吗
- At least 20 percent. - Really?
可是涨幅不是下落了吗
Aren't things actually leveling off?
是退伍老兵也是同性情侣
我在军队的时候
I got kicked out of the military
因为太过迷恋他的屌♥ 被开除了
'cause I couldn't get enough of his cock.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
搞什么 惠特福德
So what the hell, Whitford?
你觉得我不够聪明吗
Do you think I'm not smart enough?
还是你就喜欢让女人觉得
Or you just like making women feel like
得献身给你才能加入企业
they need to fuck you to join an LLC?
我看到你之前来过我院52次
I see you visited our hospital 52 times,
而且你还没有保险
and you have no insurance.
这么严峻的经济形势下很难找到工作
Difficulty securing employment in this challenging economy.
目前失业率低于4%
Unemployment rate is under 4 percent.
没有双手都能来我们这应聘清洁工
We're hiring janitors without hands.
菲奥娜的毕生所学都是来自于我
Fiona learned everything she knows from me.
她就是我最优秀的学生
She was my A-plus student,
我的门徒
my protégé,
由于我倾囊相授
and as a result of everything I taught her,
她非常尊敬我 仰视我
she respected me, looked up to me.
她欣赏我的处世之道
She appreciated my ways of the world
以及我无穷的智慧
and the infinite wisdom I held,
但由于菲奥娜还年轻
but because Fiona was a young spirit,
涉世未深
not experienced in life,
有时她会质疑我的决定
she sometimes doubted my choices--
会出手干涉 掺和我的事
would butt in, insert herself into my process.
她时常不相信一切在我掌控中
She didn't always trust that I had things absolutely under control.
该死
Oh, shit.
你们...以为基佬
You think that...the gays...
都他妈的...
can be fuckin'...
别急着把他放到地毯上
I wouldn't put him anywhere near carpet
先等他裤子干一干
till his pants dry a bit.
-这老东西什么人 -我老爹
- Who the hell is that? - My dad.
你找到我们的应急资金了
Oh, you found our emergency fund.
所以我们能罩得住
So we're covered.
不 不要 不
Oh, no. Come on, no!
加拉格流浪汉之家
疼死了 我要来个海绵擦洗浴
It hurts. Need a sponge bath.
天呐 医生有没有说你还得这样休养多久
Jesus. How long did the doctor say you were gonna be like this?
把现金都交出来
Fork over the cash!
克雷格
Craig!
又有个老掉牙的吸毒佬来抢劫了
Some old-ass junkie's trying to hit us again.
-我们走吧 -不 不
- Let's go. - No, no, no, no.
等等 拉门 朝里拉
Wait, uh, pull. Pull!
糟了 快跑
Oh, shit. Go!
我又惹什么乱子了
Oh, what did I do this time?
-天啊 -猜猜今天谁来了
- Jesus. - Guess who came by today.
城建的人
The city.
他们要把院子里的排污管挖出来
They're digging up the yard to work on the sewer line.
你得赶在他们之前把金吉姑妈找出来
You need to find Aunt Ginger before they do.
当初是你埋了她 现在你得把她挖出来
You buried her. You unbury her.
坏消息 今晚咱们都要出去挖
Guys, bad news. We all gotta dig tonight.
弗兰克还是找不到金吉姑妈
Frank can't find Aunt Ginger.
又要给他擦屁♥股♥了
Once again, saddled with a mess we didn't create.
我们越早出去开挖
The sooner we get out there and dig,
这事才能越快结束
the sooner it'll all be over.
我会弄到钱的
I'll get the money.
无论想什么办法
I will get the money somehow.
我也会做到 我会补偿你老大
I'll do it. I'll make it right.
我会补偿他的
I'll make it right.
先生 请下车
Sir, step out of the car.
一万元赌你不可能被电击两次
Ten thousand says you cannot get Tasered
还尿不湿你的小裤裤
and not soil your tighty-whities.
动手
Do it!
我的钱呢
Where's my fuckin' money?
你当真啦
You were serious about that?
我们留着孩子当抵押
We'll keep the kid as collateral.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表