剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
不过大多数前任都对她不是很好
Most of the guys weren't very nice to her, though.
她眼光太差
Well, she had a bad picker.
也许你是同性恋就是因为这个
It's probably why you're gay.
什么
What?
怎么说
How so?
这不是典型的心理学吗
Isn't that, like, textbook psychology?
就是她从没给你树立过
You know, she never showed you, like, a good example
异性恋的好榜样之类的
of a straight relationship or something.
所以我就成同性恋了吗
And that's why I'm gay?
可能吧
Probably.
不是因为我生来就是这样吗
Not because I'm born this way?
我他妈又不是科学家
What am I, a fuckin' scientist?
我鬼知道
I don't know.
或者是因为我太喜欢你的屌♥了
Or because I like your D very much.
不是
No.
和那没关系
Nothing to do with that.
别他妈停下
Don't fuckin' stop.
所以我正用手干的事
So this that I'm doing with my hand right now...
只和菲奥娜的渣男友们有关吗
only has to do with Fiona's shitty boyfriends?
没错
Exactly.
或许你可以请我喝一杯作为补偿
Maybe you buy me a drink to make up for it?
你觉得我想给你买♥♥杯该死的酒吗
You think I wanna buy you a fuckin' drink?
又来了
Here we go.
所以不吗
So no?
显然你打伤他们的鼻子
You know, apparently, you can break their fuckin' nose,
他们还是觉得你想上他们
and still, they think you wanna fuck them.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为男人都是人♥渣♥
'Cause all men are fuckin' scum!
所有男人
All of them!
你们敢信有个家伙今天
Can you believe that this guy today
对我说我很复杂吗
told me I was complicated?
信
Yes.
真的吗 怎么可能
Are you serious? How?
你一周时间就和一家伙闪婚
You married that guy after, like, a week.
我内心同时也忍♥不住去想
There's a little part of me that wonders
我们是不是犯下了一个天大的错误
if we didn't make a big fuckin' mistake.
那我们也要把这当成
Then let's make it the most fun
这辈子犯过的最开心的错
big fuckin' mistake we ever made.
然后又和你的偷车贼前男友出轨
And you cheated on him with your car thief ex-boyfriend.
我和我前男友睡了
I slept with my ex.
这位一定就是你丈夫吧
This must be the hubby.
你还好吗 老兄 过得怎么样
How's it going, man? How you doing?
我的天
Oh, my God!
-天啊 -搞毛啊
- God! - What the fuck?
很高兴认识您呐
Nice to meet you!
你有好几个名字
You had several different names.
一切都挺好的 吉米-史蒂夫
Everything's great, Jimmy-Steve.
他现在叫吉米了
His name's Jimmy now.
史蒂夫只是他之前
Steve was just a--an alias he used
用来对我隐瞒身份的假名罢了
to lie to me about who he really was.
那可不对啊 吉米-史蒂夫
Ooh, not cool, Jimmy-Steve.
去他妈的 我就叫他史蒂夫
Fuck that. And I'm calling him Steve.
杰克是个神偷 菲奥娜
Jack's a good thief, Fiona,
但却是个烂人
but a shitty person.
杰克
Jack.
我叫什么有那么重要吗
Why does my name have to make a difference?
差点嫁给了个瘾君子
Almost married a heroin addict.
也许他现在看起来像好人
He might seem like a good guy,
当初我们订婚的时候 我也这么以为
but I thought the same thing when he was my fiancé,
他是个骗子 而且还偷钱
and he lies, and he steals,
如果你们滚床单的时候
and if you're ever fucking
你注意到他胳膊上有针眼
and you notice track marks on his arms,
最好别继续滚了
maybe don't keep fucking!
菲奥娜
Fiona?
你居然复吸了
You're back on drugs?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你不是还因为上了你老板的弟弟
Didn't you also get fired from a job
被炒鱿鱼了吗
for fucking her boss's brother?
没错
Oh, yeah.
告诉我你对麦克说了什么
Tell me what you told Mike.
实话 他应该知道才对
The truth! He needed to know.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我想请你离开了
I'd like you to leave now.
好 我明白
Okay, I get it.
我很复杂
I'm complicated.
-我还能继续吐槽 -去你们的
- Oh, I can keep going. - Oh, fuck you guys.
我觉得你比之前更迷人了是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm attracted to you now more than ever?
你这是在约我吗
Are you asking me on a date?
这位是餐厅服务员菲奥娜
Guys, Fiona, from the diner.
这是我女朋友 琪琪
This is my girlfriend, Gigi.
-你女朋友 -我跟他住在一起
- Your girlfriend? - I live with him.
真有趣
That is so funny.
-再见 -你这是要走吗
- Bye. - You're leavin'?
祝你幸福 菲奥娜
Have a nice life, Fiona.
吉米你好啊 我打过来是想说 操♥你♥妈♥逼
Hey, Jimmy, I just wanted to say, go fuck yourself.
他连当面甩我的骨气都没有
He didn't even have the balls to dump me in person.
偷车贼
Car thief.
真名都没告诉你
Lied about his name for months.
就是气愤 浪费了自己两年青春
I'm just pissed I wasted two years of my life.
下半辈子好好过 混♥蛋♥
Have a good life, fuckin' asshole!
我靠 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Holy shit. You're a fuckin' asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你好 福特在吗
Hi. Is Ford here?
我是他老婆
I'm his wife.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个傻♥逼♥
I'm such a fuckin' idiot.
菲奥娜 等等
Fiona, wait.
给老娘把手拿开
Take your fucking hands off my car.
-别这样 菲奥娜 -拿开你的...
- Don't do this, Fiona. - Take your fucking--
不可能
No, I fucking--no!
给老娘把手拿开
Take your fucking hands off my car!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
这看着真惨啊
That looks terrible.
我的大脑好像拒绝接受
Like, my brain is rejecting
原本非常性感的一个姑娘会看起来这么惨
that an otherwise very hot girl can look this bad.
我就是想拿回我的工具
Just want my tools back.
要多少钱你才能把工具箱给我
Tell me how much you want for the tools.
我不再搞男人了
I'm done with men.
我的直觉太差
My instincts suck.
完全监测不到渣男
No shithead radar.
能在Facebook上收到你的消息真是意外
I was surprised to hear from you on Facebook.
你总是跟那个贱贱的啦啦队长在一起
You were always with that bitchy cheerleader.
她叫什么来着 露西·乔
What was her name? Lucy Joe?
-你是说我的妻子吗 -靠
- You mean my wife. - Oh, shit.
不是吧
Seriously?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
让你勾引我老公
That's for fucking my husband!
-不记得我了吗 -我♥操♥
- Remember me? - Shit!
露西·乔·海斯纳
Lucy Joe Heisner?
他干嘛要告诉她
Why would he tell her?
因为你上了个孬逼
Cause you chose a pussy.
你总是挑些孬逼
You always pick pussies.
你不要老是来骚扰我
You can't just keep showing up.
你必须放开我了
You have to let me go.
你必须让我彻底忘掉你
You have to let me let you go.
我需要你为我做到这一点
I need you to do that for me.
好好照顾自己 菲奥娜·加拉格
Take care of yourself, Fiona Gallagher.
你也要照顾好自己
You take care of yourself,
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表