剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
What were we talkin' about?
刚才说到...
We were, um...
利普上大学 对吗
with Lip in college, right?
利普跟许多千禧一代一样
Now, when Lip was done with school,
受够了读书之后 他就搬回了家
like many millennials, he moved home
回到他舒适稳定的家庭和社区
to the comfort and stability of his family and neighborhood.
这男人是个混♥蛋♥[屁♥眼♥] 快看
干得漂亮 小黛
Hey, nicely done, Deb.
牛逼
Great job!
来个人救我下去行不行
Can someone help me get down, please, for fuck's sake!
我想找几个人帮我家里砌堵墙
Lookin' for some workers to help with a home masonry project.
-弗兰克 -尖嘴锄 长柄锤
- Frank? - Pickax...sledge hammer.
什么情况
- - What the fuck?
现在我觉得自己在飘
Honestly, I feel like I'm rolling.
你在我们的酒里下药
Did you spike our fuckin' drinks?
对 放了摇♥头♥丸♥ 派对不嗨怎么行
Yeah, with Molly. It's a party.
你就是这么帮我戒酒的
This is how you help me stay sober?
她是为了你好
She was acting in your best interests.
我都不知道我在惊讶什么
I don't know why I'm even surprised.
我倒是挺惊讶的 什么时候
I'm surprised-- I mean, since when
他们舍得把毒品分给别人了
have they ever shared their drugs?
操 这派对太牛逼
Fuck. Epic party.
必须继续嗨
No reason not to keep it goin'.
快醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡 宝贝 醒醒
Monica? Come on, sweetheart.
快醒醒 睁眼啊 醒醒
Come on. Come on, open your eyes.
快醒醒
Come on!
她拉裤裆了吗
She shit herself?
人死的时候会拉裤裆
People shit themselves when they die.
-所以她死了 -是的
- So she's dead. - Yes.
-因为过量吸毒 -她是死于重度脑出血
- Drug overdose? - Massive cerebral hemorrhage.
全都是莫妮卡的东西
All that's Monica's stuff?
谁有可♥卡♥因♥和打火机吗
Anybody got a rock and a lighter?
标签上写的什么
What's the tag say?
莫妮卡还有个仓库单元
Monica had a storage unit?
你们的遗产
Your inheritance.
弗兰克在莫妮卡的仓库那
Frank found seven pounds of meth
找到了六斤多的冰♥毒♥
in some shitty storage locker that Monica had,
现在他要卖♥♥掉它
and now he wants to sell it.
这就像是个传家宝 只不过是以毒品的形式
It's like a family heirloom-- only drugs.
毒品就该被扔进马桶冲掉
And it's getting flushed down the toilet!
没人会把母亲留下的七万块遗产冲掉
Nobody flushes $70,000' worth of maternal bequest.
你说多少
How much?
-利普 -
- Lip. - What?
我把你那份冰♥毒♥卖♥♥了
I moved your meth.
这是你那一份钱
Got your Monica Franklins.
吸光了我的冰♥毒♥
Smoked up all my meth.
忘了你妈 现在我又是好汉一条
Got over your mother, and now I'm a new man.
就是你们这帮兔崽子偷了我的冰♥毒♥
You're the little fuckers who stole my meth.
-完了 -等等
- Aw, shit! - Hey, wait--
妈的莫妮卡 毁了我们的人生 死了也不放过我们
Fuckin' Monica, fuckin' up our lives, even in death.
那个毒佬不知道我们住哪
This meth head doesn't know where we live.
要么被她吸了 要么被她卖♥♥了
Either she smoked it, she sold it,
要么就是被她那一家烂人偷了
or her fucked-up family stole it.
不管是哪种情况
And in any one of those scenarios,
你们都欠我七万块
I am still owed 70 fuckin' grand!
-你只需要告诉我们 -告诉我们
- You could tell us... - Just tell us
你把剩下那两斤冰♥毒♥藏哪去了
what you did with the last two pounds of meth.
你是不是又要对我们说教了
Is this the part where you lecture us?
要的话你就抓紧...
'Cause if you could just speed it up a little--
耍小聪明 还想不想让我帮忙了
You wanna be a smartass, you want my help?
我是对的
I was right.
我是对的
I was right!
我说得太他妈对了
I was super fuckin' right!
你是对的 是我错了 菲奥娜
You were right, and I was wrong, Fiona.
所以你到底能不能告诉我们
- - Now, can you please tell us
你把剩下的毒品放哪儿了
where you put the rest of the drugs
免得那贱屌♥把你的眼球也吃了
so that motherfucker doesn't eat your eyeballs too.
我们需要很多铲子
We're gonna need a lotta shovels.
这实在太变♥态♥了
Ugh! This is some seriously sick shit.
这可不是闹着玩的 菲奥娜
It's no joke, Fiona.
天呐 谁会把冰♥毒♥和自己妈妈埋在一起
Oh, God--who buries her mother with meth?
快走 快走
Go, go! Go!
-快走 -天呐
- Go! - Oh, my God!
当心点 卡尔 别挖太深了
Oh, careful, Carl. Don't go too deep, all right?
-这什么味 -那股臭气
- What is that smell? - That stench?
是莫妮卡 你如果再来找我们的麻烦
That's Monica. And if you come near my family,
上帝作证 我会让你给她陪葬
as God is my witness, I will bury you with her.
到这时
And by this time,
利普已经成为了社区的正直一份子
Lip became an upstanding member of the community
并为改善社会作出了贡献
and contributed to the betterment of society.
我的天 你怎么搞成这样 利普
Jesus, what the hell, Lip?
怎么 你♥他♥妈♥连打人都不会吗
What, you never learned how to throw a fucking punch?
你就这么点本事吗
Oh, that's it? Ohh!
该死的
Oh, damn!
-给我站住 -别激动
- Come here! - Easy, easy, easy!
他已经成长为一个魁梧的年轻男性
He'd grown into a strapping young man
准备好面对这世界
who was ready to face the world
取得一番成就
and make something of himself.
你整个人生完蛋
This is what happens when your entire life
就会有这种后果
goes completely to shit.
想去做些蠢事吗
Wanna do something silly and stupid?
我穿这个去 行吗
It's cool if I, uh, wear this?
只要你里面不♥穿♥就行
Long as you wear nothing else.
-开始 -不
- Go! - No--no!
我今天得保持清醒
I kinda have to stay soberish.
为什么啊 今晚要驾驶重型机械吗
Why? You driving heavy machinery later tonight?
如果你的小♥逼♥算重型机械 那我今晚肯定骑
If your vagina's heavy machinery, then yeah, I am.
这会很有趣的
This is gonna be funny.
利普 你要和我妹妹做♥爱♥吗
Hi, Lip. Are you gonna have sex with my sister?
我很高兴看到你是她的新男友
I'm glad you're her new boyfriend.
我不是她男友
I'm not her boyfriend.
还能维持随意的关系吗
You gonna keep it fun and casual?
我晚点可以随意地给你口♥交♥
I could casually go down on you later.
带上你的舌头
Bring your tongue.
操
Oh, fucking hell.
别忘了走"后门"
Don't forget anal.
我们不走"后门"
We're not doing anal.
太棒了
Unbelievable.
你没听说过潮♥吹♥
You never heard of female ejaculation?
极品啊
That's the white whale!
每个男人都梦想 但只有很少的人能有机会见识
Every guys dreams of it, but only a few ever get the chance.
不 我还以为这是虚构的
Oh, no, I-I just thought it was a myth.
拜托 你以为每次你一掏出你的神奇大屌♥
Jesus, you think I get goosebumps
我就浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
every time you whip out your magic cock?
太爽了
Ah. Mind...blown.
听起来不错
Sounds fun.
-你喝酒了吗 -没有
- You've been drinking? - No. Hey.
一个瘾君子已经够我受的了
I already have one out-of-control addict
不需要再来一个
in my life--I don't need two.
哥们 我们这是在北区吗
Hey, man, are we in the north side?
你闯进了我家
You broke into my home?
-什么 -找人帮帮你吧
- What? - Get some help.
拜托 找人帮帮你吧
Please get help.
兄弟 要进来吗
Coming in, buddy?
今天早上起来我感觉自己需要喝一杯
I woke up this morning feeling like I really needed a drink.
手上功夫如何
Good with your hands?
滚开 弱鸡
Fuck off, runt.
你到底还修不修车了
You gonna fix that bike or fuck it?
你有什么问题
What's your problem?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表