剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
公理何在 我们要战斗
Where's the justice? We're in a war.
就好像他们对睾丸宣战了似的
It's like they've declared war on testicles.
而我
Well, I, for one...
认为
...think...
废柴才服兵役
Military service is for losers.
你可以去参军
You can join the Army,
跑到世界的另一头
travel halfway around the world,
去给那些憎恨我们的人 修马路和建医院
and build roads and hospitals for people who want us dead.
该死的巴勒斯坦人
Damn Palestinians, huh?
好像他们打娘胎出来
It's like they come out of the womb
就穿着自杀式炸♥弹♥背心 是吧
wearing a suicide vest, am I right?
你知道吗
Did you know that...
艾滋病不是基佬们带来的
AIDS didn't come from the homos,
但基佬们可能通过血淋淋的肛♥交♥
but the gays may have helped us spread it
加剧了它的传播
with their bloody anal passions.
叫他们的名字不会
Calling people by their name
也不该会冒犯他们
is not, nor should it ever be argued as, offensive.
滚蛋吧 蕾丝们
Fuck off, lesbos!
-拉拉 -那个拉拉吗
- Dykes. - Bull dyke?
第三性别的雌雄同体人
Pan-gender hermaphrodites.
一群自以为是的基佬
Bunch of uppity queers.
我不是基佬
I am not a faggot,
你要是再这么叫我我就去告你
and I could sue you for the use of the word.
男人干男人自古就有的
Men have always had men.
达·芬奇啦 林肯啦
Da Vinci, Abe Lincoln...
我们应该让人们随心爱
Let people chow down
做出符合自己意愿的选择
on the nether region of their choice.
爱男人 女人 甚至两情相悦的动物
Male, female, consenting animals.
因为
Because animals
在这个国家
are more important in this country
动物要比流浪者更重要
than homeless human beings!
这不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
未成年的诱惑
Underage temptation.
只可远观 不可亵玩
You can look, but, oh, don't touch!
都是扯淡
It's bullshit.
这是反美国精神的
It's flat-out un-American.
帮小弟一把
Help a brother out.
你的心什么时候跟你的皮肤一样黑了
When did your heart get as black as your skin?
他那样的人
Those people.
你这样的人
You people.
-你这样的人 -对我说这些同样的屁话
- You people? - ...spouting the same shit at me.
什么叫"你这样的人"
What can that mean? You people?
这可是美国
This is America,
在美国
and in America,
我们喜欢民♥主♥
we like democracy.
"晨曦初现时"
By the dawn's early light
予我自♥由♥ 予我毒品
Give me liberty or give me meth.
每个混♥蛋♥都有选择自己信念的权利
Every asshole is entitled to his beliefs.
也正是相同的自♥由♥权允许你
It's the same freedom that allows you to teach
戴着那顶可笑的犹太帽教课
wearing that silly beanie.
真不知道为什么你们这群犹太佬的名声这么不好
Don't know why you yids get such a bad rap
不就因为你们贪婪 控制媒体
for being greedy, controlling the media,
所有人都切鸡鸡[割礼]making everyone get their dicks cut.
这都没关系
It doesn't matter anyway.
很快 就不存在什么
Pretty soon, there's not gonna be
犹太人或雅利安人或印度教♥徒♥
any Jew or Aryan or Hindu
或穆♥斯♥林♥或墨西哥人或黑人
or Muslim or Mexican or Blacks.
只会剩下有钱人和穷光蛋
There's just gonna be the rich and the fucked.
就像以前的那些黑奴一样
Just like the great slaves of the South.
-住嘴吧 老兄 -行了 弗兰克
- Oh, don't do that. - All right, Frank,
别说了 够了
you need to stop right there. That's enough.
成年累月在种植园被迫劳动
Decades of forced labor in the fields
使我们自强不息
have left us Kunta Kinte strong.
-弗兰克 -可爱的马车 轻轻摇晃
- Frank. - Swing low, sweet chariot.
《Swing low, sweet chariot》 著名黑人灵歌♥
这难道不是个伟大的国家吗
Isn't this a great country?
咱们的美♥利♥坚♥合众国
This United States of America.
我是美国人
I'm an American.
我邀请你们所有人和我一起
And I invite you all to join me.
加入这一个
...in this one big...
充斥着强♥奸♥色彩的大熔炉
...rape-y melting pot filled with...
拿着最低工资的肥胖劳动者
Overweight minimum wage workers
在抢♥购♥打折的洗衣液
buying discount laundry detergent!
越早面对这个事实
And the sooner we face it,
我们就会越早拥有
the sooner we'll have a civilization
值得庆祝的文明
worth celebrating.
干杯 赞美阿♥拉♥
L'chaim! Praise Allah.
而这 我多元文化背景的朋友们
And that, my multicultural friends,
才叫人人拥有自♥由♥与正义
is liberty and justice for all.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America!
我只是想找点乐子
I was just having a little fun.
又没想伤害别人
Wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
这就是当代人的问题
That's what's wrong with people these days.
太他妈敏感了 觉得什么事都在针对他们
Too damn sensitive. Take everything so personally.
我不确定 弗兰克
I don't know, Frank.
看上去你有机会改变你的未来
Seems like you have a chance to change your path here.
你为什么不想改变呢
Why wouldn't you wanna do it?
看来萝卜青菜 各有所爱
To each his own, I guess.
我得走了
I gotta go now.
回见
See you.
你用不着担心我
Hey, don't you worry about me.
我躲开死亡也不是一次两次了
I've skirted death plenty of times so far.
我会永远活下去
I'm gonna live forever,
这样就不用担心遭天谴下地狱了
so I won't have to worry about damnation.
弗兰克 你的尿是棕色的
Frank, your piss is brown.
还真是棕色的
That is brown.
我♥操♥
For fuck's sake!
现在可以拆除尿道中
We are now ready to remove the catheter
插着的导尿管了
from the urethra.
搞定了
All done.
我下面就像独♥立♥日烧烤现场
It's like a Fourth of July barbecue.
我靠
Ooh, shit. Oh!
-天啊 -弗兰克
- Jeez. - Frank!
天啊
Oh, God.
弗兰克 如果你死了
Frank, if you die,
我真的会很失望的
I will be really disappointed.
骨头都露出来了
That's bone.
爸爸
Dad?
他最近做了肝移植手术
He recently had a liver transplant.
有多近
How recent?
差不多二十分钟以前吧
Like, 20 minutes ago.
我在81年吸毒过量过一次
I OD'd in '81.
你知道弗兰克快死了吗
You know Frank's dying.
88年一次
And in '88.
这几年他不是都那样
He's been dying for years.
88年再一次
'88 again.
你还活着呢
You're still alive?
以及94年
'94.
我还以为你死了呢
Thought you were dead.
还有03年
'03.
我昏迷了
I was in a coma.
我认识的人中
I'm the only guy I know
只有我三次从鬼门关前走回来
who's been given last rites three times.
要弄死老子光是推土机可不够
Take more than that to kill this cockroach.
那我们干掉他吧
Yeah, let's kill him.
-你能不能 -你把我们老婆全都上了 加拉格
- Will you-- - You fucked all of our wives, Gallagher.
如果你见到弗兰克
If you happen to see Frank,
告诉他 他死定了
tell him he's a dead man.
也不看看你干的是谁的女儿 加拉格
You fucked the wrong guy's daughter, Gallagher!
-他走了吗 -是的
- He gone? - Yeah.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表