剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
我很怕我的儿子没一个
I was afraid none of my sons
能继承我们的家族事业
were gonna follow me into the family business.
找到简单创新的方式来不劳而获
Finding easy, innovative ways to make money without working.
我白手起家 兢兢业业
I built it from scratch. I put in the hours,
才将其发展成为你今天看到的行业龙头
turned it into the thriving racket you see today.
十四岁就因为贩毒被抓了
Fourteen and already a convicted drug trafficker.
至少有你继承我们家族的潜力
It warms my heart to know that at least one Gallagher
让我倍感欣慰
has lived up to his genetic potential.
你得听我多年积累的宝贵经验
I'm giving you the benefit of my years of experience.
好好听我说
Hear me and heed me.
那就是我想跟你说的 我的人生哲学
That's what I'm trying to tell you: my philosophy.
慈善就是接受帮助
Charity is accepting help from others,
而不是提供帮助
not the other way around.
万一真碰上坏人
You get along a lot better with a weapon and a kind word
有武器总比没有得好
than a kind word alone.
监狱可不是天生屁♥股♥紧的男人该待的地方
Prison is no place for a man with naturally tight glutes.
你是年轻的白人女性
You're young, white, female.
你就是会下金蛋的母鸡
You're a cash cow on the corner.
你想让我去站街
Do you want me to be a prostitute?
别瞎扯
Don't be ridiculous.
竞争太激烈了
The competition is way too steep.
一个宝宝一个月能领357美元
One baby is worth $357 a month,
双胞胎宝宝还可以多拿154美元
but twins will get you an extra $154.
弄个联名支票 而且不管你干什么
Get joint checking, and whatever you do,
都别签婚前协议
do not sign a prenup.
如果宝宝有内翻足或是兔唇情况
If the baby has a club foot or a harelip,
还可以多领100美元
that's worth an extra hundred,
所以你最好减少补充产前维生素
so you might wanna lighten up on the prenatal vitamins.
女人越老性♥欲♥越减弱这个说法太荒诞了
It's a myth about the female libido declining with age.
她们明明更饥渴了
They get hornier.
我会牢牢记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
先天智力缺陷领的福利更棒
Mental deficits are worth a lot,
但养起来成本特高
but they cost a lot,
所以你叶酸还是得吃一点
so don't cut out the folic acid completely.
所有维生素我都会正常吃
I'm taking all my vitamins.
随你开心
Suit yourself.
女人都喜欢"长♥期♥项目"
Women love a long-term project,
特别是当这个项目牵扯到一个男人的成长
especially when it involves the improvement of a man.
去常青树养老院看看
Go to Evergreen Assisted Living.
一堆八十多岁的老头
Plenty of men 80 or older.
你给他们撸一管 就能把名字加到遗嘱里
They'd write you into their will for a hand job.
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, ma'am.
这位是我的抚养对象 而她也即将要有
This is my dependent, and she's about to have
自己的抚养对象
a dependent of her own.
我们需要相关文件表格
We'll need the proper forms.
缺了贫困家庭临时救助表格
We're missing the TANF forms.
我们不是新手了
We're not new at this.
看见没 免费拿钱
See? Free money.
今天简直像"带女儿来上班日"
It's like bring-your-daughter-to-work day.
我得找工作啊
Gotta find a job.
你的简历打好了 老爸
Typed up your résumé, Daddy.
好闺女 小黛
Good girl, Debs.
"弗兰西斯·加拉格是一个充满激♥情♥的人才
"Francis Gallagher is a passionate professional
他总是灵光四射 并付诸实践"
who brings creative solutions from the idea phase to fruition."
你真是老爸肚里的蛔虫
You know me so well.
你得知道一点 我们使用的产品
Well, you know, the products that we're using
不是最安全的
aren't exactly the safest.
这儿的很多工人都得了病
A lot of folks are getting sick around here.
这份工作他接受了
He'll take it.
明天开始上班 可以吗
Tomorrow okay for him to start?
当然 好极了
Yeah, yeah, sure. Okay.
好
Yeah.
我像你这么大时 我第一次跟着我老爸去行窃
When I was your age, my pop took me on my first heist.
老天 那真是美好的旧时光
Man, those were the days.
领养我的基佬们有不少好东西
My foster gays have a lot of nice stuff.
你现在打的主意是像我想的那样吗
Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
老天呀 你从不用水冲洗这些玩意吗
Christ. Don't you ever hose these things out?
在里面过得怎么样呀 闺女
Doing good in there, pumpkin?
还好还好 老爸
A-okay, Daddy.
多亏你的影响 弗兰克
Thanks to your influence, Frank,
日托所不再欢迎利亚姆了
Liam is no longer welcome at day care.
他打了一个小孩的蛋蛋还叫他外国佬
He punched a kid in the balls and called him a gringo.
真棒 儿子 好样的
Okay, son. Glad to hear it.
揍扁他们
Give them hell.
要是可以 我当年也会把你卖♥♥了
If I could've, I would've sold you.
那样是不对的
That's problematic.
我不喜欢你的暗示
I resent the implication.
我告诉你 我也曾试图卖♥♥掉黛比
I'll have you know, I tried to sell Debbie, too,
但没人想要一个有疝气的孩子
but nobody wanted a baby with colic.
那我到底能不能跟迪兰一家出航
So can I go on a cruise with Dylan's family or not?
你得先拿到密♥码♥
After you get the code
还要拍下他们的贵重物品
and pics of their valuables.
可是他们要带我去度假什么的
But they're taking me on their vacation and everything.
只是想削减他们作为特权阶级的负罪感而已
Bah, just to assuage their ruling-class guilt.
解除警报
-你不接吗 -不
- You gonna get that? - No.
我放弃
I give up.
你这个讨厌鬼
Enjoy being alone with your tired old self
下半辈子就孤独终老吧
for the rest of your miserable life.
不不不 哥们
No, no, no. Come on, buddy.
别这样
Don't be like that.
你一直是我最疼爱的孩子
You know, you were always my favorite.
你这么说是因为我现在有钱了吗
You saying that because I have money now?
-当然啊 -告诉你
- Absolutely. - Well, guess what.
加拉格一家在未来都赚到钱了
We all have money in the Gallagher future,
但我们一分钱也没分给你
and we gave you none of it.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我付出了那么多 牺牲了那么多
After all that I did, everything I sacrificed,
这是你们欠我的
you owe me.
不 事实上我们不欠你什么
No, actually, we don't.
好香的味道 拜托
Hey, hey, smells good in here. Oh, come on.
老天 拜托了
Oh, Jesus, come on!
-一 -利亚姆
- One... - Hey, Liam.
-二 -拿条毯子给我
- ...two... - Get me a blanket
再拿点培根 给我...
and some of that bacon. Get me...
我♥操♥ 说好的数到三呢
Ah, fuck! What happened to three?
你知道我都被赶出家门多少次了吗
You know how many times I've been kicked out of that house?
嗯 知道
Yeah, I do.
是我踢你出去的
I was the one doing the kicking.
你的垃圾拿好
Here's your shit.
我要住回我自己的房♥间 我还会给这栋房♥子加锁
I'm taking my room back, and I'm padlocking the house.
你还给我做了吐司呀
Aw, you made me toast.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye-bye.
弗兰克 滚出去
Frank, get out.
等等 我的衣服正洗着呢
Wait, my clothes are in the wash.
给你三秒钟时间 管你穿不♥穿♥
You have to the count of three, dressed or not, Frank.
-一 -我们投票吧
- One... - Let's take a vote.
-二 -你从来不数到三
- ...two... - You never say three!
尖嘴锄 长柄锤
Pickaxe, sledgehammer.
长柄锤
Sledgehammer.
-他在楼上吗 -对
- Is he upstairs? - Yeah.
我们要弄走弗兰克
We're getting rid of Frank.
孕妇帐篷里不能有阳气
No male energy in the maternity tent.
打开这该死的...
Open the damn...
操
Ay, shit!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
The hell are you doing?
抱歉 弗兰克 你不能进来
Sorry, Frank, but you can't come in.
行
Fine.
好好享受你这宽敞的阴♥道♥帐篷吧
Enjoy your big, spacious vagina tent.
滚出去 弗兰克
Get out, Frank.
你能说出六个字了
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表