剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
反正靠自己才是更好的
It's better to be on your own, anyway.
每个人都只会让我失望透顶
Everyone's just a big disappointment.
它们才是我唯一的指望
The only people I can count on
我最好的两个朋友
are my two best friends,
酒...
you...
和毒品
and you.
清醒是傻子们才会玩的游戏
Sobriety is a fool's game.
把凳子放下来 酒保先生
Set them up, barkeep.
你敢想象要清醒着...
Can you imagine...
最后一轮已经结束了 弗兰克
Just said last call, Frank.
...面对即将来临的死亡吗
...having to live with impending death sober?
好吧 就一杯
All right, one.
可以喝酒了
Ready to drink.
喝酒
Drink!
拿啤酒来
Beer!
我要再来一瓶啤酒
I need another beer.
两杯伏特加马天尼
Two vodka martinis.
大杯威士忌加啤酒
A large boilermaker.
双份的 多倒点
Double-double, heavy, heavy pour.
酒杯不能空
And keep them coming.
酒中天堂
Liquid paradise.
给我来三杯
Give me three shots.
下岗伙计们 这轮儿记老哥帐上
And a round for all my friends from the UAW.
真的假的
Really?
真个屁
Fuck, no.
-干杯 -别喝
- Cheers. - No.
你做了肝移植手术不应该喝酒
You are not supposed to drink when you have a donor liver.
我做了全面的调查
I've done extensive research.
如果我保持适量饮酒
This liver'll last me close to a decade
这个肝脏能用将近十年
if I pace myself correctly.
0.27 很强势
.27. Coming in hot.
我从医多年来 还从没见过
In my career, I have never seen
如此神奇的酒精中毒案例
such a spectacular display of alcoholism.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到这瓶伏特加了吗
You see this bottle of vodka?
我要一口一口慢慢喝它
I'm gonna sip it!
含羞草鸡尾酒
Mimosa?
还要苏格兰威士忌吗
More Scotch.
酒钱算店家的
Drinks on the house!
不戒酒 你会死
Stop drinking before it kills you.
最后一杯
Last one.
别再弄酒了
No more alcohol.
我要药
Just drugs.
你想要什么药
What do you want?
大♥麻♥ 止痛片
Pot, Percocet.
-吗♥啡♥ -安定
- Morphine? - Valium.
-镇静剂 -维柯丁
- Ativan? - Vicodin.
非那根
Sizzurp?
我一直都想试试那个
I always wanted to try that.
我有主意了 咱们去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
I know! Let's get crack.
这是海♥洛♥因♥吗
Is that crack?
这是冰♥毒♥ 你要来点吗
It's crystal meth. Would you like some?
我们将度过一个美好的冬天 扫院子的
Oh, it's gonna be a good winter, yard guy.
要我把你那份冰♥毒♥卖♥♥掉吗
Want me to sell any of that meth?
没必要 我都抽完了
No need. I smoked it.
但是这副作用可真不好受
Nasty side effects, though.
刚那一下真够冲脑
There go a couple of billion brain cells.
我♥操♥ 你这大♥麻♥真给劲
Fuck, you have strong weed.
奥施康定万岁
All hail mighty Oxy,
它是麻醉镇痛剂里的香槟王
the Dom Pérignon of opiates.
27颗给我
Twenty-seven for me,
一颗给你
one for you.
这将是你和爸的
These are the last words that will pass
最后一次对话了
between you and your father.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我准备好...
I'm ready...
他说他已经准备好遵循主的旨意了
He said he's ready for the Lord's will.
我准备好再吃些药了
I'm ready for more pills.
说的是药啊
More pills.
再见 弗兰克
Bye, Frank.
这是奥施康定和氨酚羟考酮
Here's your Oxys and your Percys.
我妈以前也这么弄
Just like Mama used to make.
他偷了我的药
He's stealing my drugs!
给我开点止痛药吧
I could use something for the pain.
止痛药 芬太尼
Percocet. Fentanyl.
维柯丁 或者安♥眠♥酮♥
Vicodin. Maybe a Quaalude.
不行
No.
来一瓶上好的药
A bottle of your finest pharmaceuticals
马上我就能恢复元气
should have me shipshape in no time.
表上说不能给你药
It says here not to give you drugs.
哪里写的
Where's it say that?
别给他药
来吧 朋友
Come here, mi amigo.
给我一点关爱
Show me a little love.
你好啊 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
莫
Mo?
莫·怀特
Mo White!
莫·怀特议员
Congressman Mo White!
见到你很高兴 兄弟
Good to see you again, buddy.
我们让芝加哥再次白[怀特]起来吧
Let's make Chicago White again!
莫·怀特
Mo White!
-我是莫·怀特 -莫·怀特
- I'm Mo White. - Mo White.
莫·怀特 投票箱里没有他的名字
Mo White--you're not gonna find him on the ballot.
-莫·怀特 -莫·怀特又回来了
- Mo White. - Mo White is back!
怎么了
What happened?
只要我靠近学校 距离少于90米
Whenever I get within 100 yards of a school,
-这个就会震动 -什么
- I get this little shock. - What?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
华盛顿是个特别棒的地方
Washington is a fascinating place.
成年之后 一定要注册选民哦
You make sure to register the minute you hit puberty.
好吗 快走吧
Okay? Off you go.
你好啊 小猫咪
Hello, kitty.
我都说了无数遍了
For the thousandth time,
我当时真的不知道那小姑娘才15岁
there was no way I could know that girl was only 15.
好了 莫有没有犯错 有
Okay, did Mo make a mistake? Yes.
在那之前 他是罗伯特·E·李高中
But before that, he was the best football coach
史上最厉害的橄榄球教练
that Robert E. Lee High ever had.
你们知道还有什么比橄榄球更美国的吗
And do you know what's even more American than football?
二次机会
Second chances.
莫·怀特就是二次机会
Mo White is that second chance.
民♥主♥从不睡觉
Democracy never sleeps.
除非有十五岁小女孩陪着
Unless it's with a 15-year-old.
投票处
这些混♥蛋♥都是什么人
Who are these motherfuckers?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
南区出现了戏剧性逆转
In a shocking development on the South Side,
绰号♥"莫"的莫里斯·怀特竟然赢得选举
Maurice "Mo" White is a surprise victor.
你又成了议员 你打算做什么
You're a congressman again. What are you gonna do?
鲁伊斯竞选活动总部
这就是进国会的美妙之处
That's the beauty of being in Congress.
根本他妈什么都不用做
You don't have to do a goddamn thing.
我们在等怀曼和鲁伊斯两方的回应
We're waiting for reactions from the Wyman and Ruiz camps.
你是鬼吗
Oh, you're a ghost?
是的
Yep.
你算是加拉格家当前的鬼魂吗
You're supposed to be Gallagher present?
他们是这么跟我说的
That's what they tell me.
我都不知道你死了
Ah! I didn't know you died.
你现在在地狱当恋童癖吗
You're in hell now, being a pedophile and all?
不是 我去了天堂
No. I went to the good place.
操
Damn.
我在一个养老院
Yeah, I was in a nursing home
度过了我人生的最后几年
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表