剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
My cell's gone. Help me look for my cell.
-没了 -我借给利普了
- It's gone. - I lent Lip your cell
让他打电♥话♥问问 打听一下弗兰克的下落
so he could call around, see if anybody knew where Frank was.
我两份费用都因为他们得多缴了
So now both my bills are being run up over there.
我们需要更多的时间 你能拖住他们吗
We need more time. Can you stall him?
我剁了些用剩的牛肩肉
Chopped up some leftover chuck
做波罗尼斯肉酱宽面
for a bolognaise ragout.
我希望大家都饥肠辘辘
I hope everybody is good and hungry.
小凯 你有芝加哥熊队的球衣借我穿一下吗
Hey, Kev, you got a Bears jersey I can borrow?
你是用完就还
Borrow as in I get it right back,
还是趁机占有 再也不还了
or borrow as in you plan to keep it forever
并且忘了那根本不是你的
and forget it isn't yours?
他想要我今晚去他家
He wants me to come over to his place tonight.
你走吧
Oh. You should go.
我帮你看孩子 我需要练习带小孩
I'll keep an eye on the kids. I need the kid practice now.
可不 双倍的练习
Yeah, times two.
她怎么样
What about her?
你不会因为
You're not gonna get fired
借我们一位大妈就被炒了 对吧
for letting us borrow an old lady, right?
借什么
Borrow what?
靠
Ah, shit.
你能不能照顾他十五分钟
Can you watch him for 15 minutes?
-靠 菲奥娜 你没看到我在... -谢了
- Damn, Fi, you see I'm in the middle of doing my-- - Thanks.
好吧 没问题
Okay, sure.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
这就是那个被拐的小孩吗
Is this that missing kid?
黛比偷的
Debbie stole him,
我们现在在想法子如何把他送回去
and now we have to figure out how to give him back
还要保证黛比不进少管所
without giving her 36 months of juvie.
我不知道她脑子到底有什么毛病
I'm not sure what's going on with her.
也许是因为你妈抛家
Oh, maybe it's 'cause your mom bailed
你♥爸♥酗酒
and Frank's a big drunk.
干嘛 现在我成了混♥蛋♥吗
Oh, what, I'm the asshole now?
小孩是她拐走的
She's the one who stole a baby.
凯文 你今天几点上班
Kev, what time you going to work today?
六点吧
Uh, I go in at 6:00.
你得去早点
All right, you're going in early.
你进去后告诉他们
You should go in, tell them you saw
你看见一个穿着超人装的小男孩
a little boy in a Superman costume
走在格兰德大街上
walking down Grand Avenue.
我在上班的路上
I was walking to work,
看到了一个小正太
and I saw this cute little kid
把内♥裤♥穿在外面装超人
wearing a Superman costume.
华丽丽的小正太啊
Cute little kid.
穿着超人装的小屁孩吗
A little kid in a Superman costume?
超人小服装 黄棕色小头发
Superman costume. Sandy hair.
那不是失踪的小屁孩吗
That's the little boy that's missing.
你在哪儿看见他的
Where did you see him?
格兰德大街 五分钟前我刚从他身边走过
On Grand. I just passed him, like, five minutes ago.
我们得赶紧报♥警♥啊 小凯
Well, we have to call that in, kev.
赶紧的啊
Yes, we do.
两杯无酒精朗姆菠萝鸡尾酒
Two virgin pina coladas.
谢谢 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
我不知道我认识的人会死
I had no idea people I knew could die.
亲爱的 他老了
Honey, he was old.
是啊 但那意味着我的家人也会死
Yeah, but that means my family is gonna die, too,
那我就孤苦伶仃了
and then I'll be all alone.
小黛 生活中有太多其他事情
Debs, there are way too many things in life
需要你去操心的
you gonna have to worry about.
现在别去为死亡劳神
Don't stress about this right now.
我到底哪不好
What's wrong with me?
什么
What?
艾瑟儿已经有儿子了
Ethel's got a boy into her,
而且她早有了老公
and she's already has a husband.
你是男人 你告诉我吧 但说无妨
You're a guy. Don't spare my feelings.
你确定你暗示得够明显了吗
Are you sure you're sending strong enough signals?
我尽力了
I've tried.
男人都很迟钝
Guys are pretty dumb.
有的时候得直白一点
Sometimes you have to put something shiny in a window
才能引起注意
to get them to the store.
谢啦凯文
Thanks, Kevin.
要告诉我发生了什么吗
So you gonna tell me what happened?
你为什么这么想知道
Why do you wanna know anyway?
因为你像个黑人版《疤面煞星》
'Cause you been running your ass around here
一样到处作死 而我关心你 行吗
like a Black Scarface, and I care about you, okay?
那个蠢货
That stupid dumbass.
他看上去很害怕 小凯
He seemed scared, Kev,
他让我发誓不告诉菲奥娜
made me swear that I wouldn't tell Fiona.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
这是你来这儿的目的
That's why you're here.
我们总得做些什么
Well, we have to do something.
不 你是想让我做些什么
No, you want me to do something.
我保证过不会说出去的
I promised I wouldn't say anything.
你知道我是个大嘴巴
You know I can't keep secrets.
没错 所以你会告诉菲奥娜
Exactly, so you'll tell Fiona.
该死的 小维
God damn it, V.
-身份证给我看一下 -开玩笑呢吧
- May I see some ID, please? - What, are you kidding me?
给我看就是 我得装装样子
Show me something. I gotta cover my ass.
谢谢 德维恩·福斯特
Thank you, Dwayne Foster.
要是我们收养利普呢
What if we adopt Lip as our own?
那样一切都会改变吧
Wouldn't that change everything?
我去把冰柜里的老鼠赶出来
I'll go chase the rats out of the cooler.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
伙计 唯一读书灵光的你都退学了
Dude, who the hell around here is gonna go to school
谁他妈还会去读书啊
if the one really smart guy quits?
读书去吧 享受比别人聪明的日子
Go to school and enjoy being smarter than everyone
成为宇宙主宰
and become master of the universe.
多带感
I mean, fuck.
万一我不想主宰宇宙呢
Well, what if I don't wanna be master of the universe?
扯淡 你要富得流油 做成功人士
Tough. You gotta be one of those ridiculously rich, successful dudes
然后帮我供小孩上大学
and put my kid through college someday.
别有压力哈
No pressure.
你刚说不回学校了是开玩笑的吧
Joking, right, about not going back to college?
认真的 我受够了
Serious. I'm done.
大学就是个骗局 是吧
College is a racket, huh?
你想想看
Well, guess what.
没人比你更擅长钻体制的漏洞了
There's no one better at beating the system than you.
你都成功让他们免费给你上四年大学了
Hell, man, you got them to give you four fucking years for free.
为什么不拿到学位
Why don't you get your damn diploma,
唾他们一脸 走出自己的大好前程
spit in their faces, and have a fucking future?
我受够了
You know, I'm getting pretty damn tired
-别人告诉我该... -那就别给他们机会说啊
- of everybody telling-- - Stop making them have to.
他妈的成熟起来
Grow the fuck up.
知道 我告诉她的
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I told her.
利普 你不能告诉她这种事
Lip, you can't tell her that shit.
这就好比是在公牛面前挥红布
That's like waving the flag in front of the bull.
把车钥匙藏好
Well, hide the car keys,
别洗澡 什么都别再跟她说
stop showering, and you tell her nothing,
不管你做什么 不要...
and whatever you do, do not--
利普 不要让她上你
Lip, do not let her bone you,
因为荷尔蒙会让她们更黏人
because that oxytocin stuff makes them adhesive.
懂了吗
You got it?
操
Shit.
天
Jesus.
她没事 喝断片了而已
She's fine. Just passed out.
好梦 宝贝
Sweet dreams, baby girl.
好啦 她归你们管了
Well, she's all yours.
我们还得回酒吧去
We gotta get back to the bar.
我♥操♥
Holy Jesus.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我都分不清你这是笑还是哭
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表