剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
Frank Gallagher.
没人爱你 弗兰克
Nobody loves you, Frank.
充满爱心的丈夫 全心全意的父亲
Loving husband, devoted father.
你是说那个无所事事
You mean that deadbeat
从来没有照顾好家的懒虫吗
that consistently fails to take care of his family?
被社区的每个人尊敬 爱戴
A truly respected and cherished member of this community.
你应该现在就去死 弗兰克
You should just die now, Frank.
这样可以为别人省很多麻烦
Save everyone a lot of trouble.
真是天不遂人愿 弗兰克
Glad you're walking again, Frank.
我还祈祷你能永久瘫痪呢
I was praying for permanent paralysis.
有点期待你断气
Kind of hoping you were dead.
弗兰克不是死了吗
Thought Frank was dead.
不幸的是 他还活着
Yeah, unfortunately, he's still alive.
弗兰克多年来用尽各种手段占这个家便宜
Frank had wronged this family 20 ways since Tuesday.
例如告艾蒂
I mean, he sued Addie
就因为门廊上的扶手松了
for a loose handrail on the porch,
以我们所有人的名义开信♥用♥卡♥
opened credit cards in all our names,
偷了我们的雪佛兰马里布车
stole our Chevy Malibu,
在楼上的浴室里制冰♥毒♥
made meth in the bathroom upstairs.
因为你我们才安的监控摄像头
You're the reason we had to install security cameras.
大家都讨厌弗兰克
Everybody hates Frank.
我们讨厌你啊 弗兰克
We hate you, Frank.
我们恨死你了 弗兰克
We fucking hate you, Frank.
你妹的别找我 弗兰克
Not a fucking chance, Frank.
去年你还欠顿揍吧
I still owe you a beating from last year.
小姐 打扰一下
Miss, excuse me.
你能给我开点镇痛药吗
Could you prescribe something for the pain?
二十单位的吗♥啡♥就好
Twenty of morphine would be more than enough.
你是弗兰克 对吧
You're Frank, right?
-是的 -不行
- Yes. - No.
那女的到底看上弗兰克哪一点了
What could that woman possibly see in Frank?
也许她是瞎子
Maybe she's blind.
还嗅觉失灵
And has no sense of smell.
弗兰克怎么办 我们不能把他扔在这
What about Frank? We can't leave him here.
-当然可以 -但是天气越来越冷了
- Of course we can. - But it's getting cold.
他那层厚厚的鬼话会温暖他的
His thick layer of bullshit will keep him warm.
我们就不给弗兰克留一张床了吗 这样好吗
We can't not have a bed for Frank anymore, can we?
-当然可以 -谁管弗兰克死活
- Of course we can. - Fuck Frank.
拜托你别再担心弗兰克了
Please stop worrying about Frank.
他就是无止境的黑洞
He is a black hole of endless need
会把你整个人都吸干
that will suck the life out of you.
抱歉 请问你知道
Excuse me. Do you know where
我在哪能找到弗兰克·加拉格吗
I might be able to find Frank Gallagher?
应该是 最近的监狱或是排水沟
Best bet? Nearest jail or gutter.
他到底有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with him?
你有时间听我一一道来吗
Got a couple hours?
-你是个二♥逼♥酒鬼 -你欠所有人的钱
- You're a raging alcoholic. - Who owes money to everyone.
还上了她女儿
Who's had sex with her daughter.
虽然我很讨厌你 但我还是对你刮目相看
I'm impressed, in spite of my deep loathing for you personally.
我们该养条狗
We should get a dog.
有弗兰克还不够吗
We have Frank.
你这话什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你在地毯上拉屎撒尿 和狗有什么区别
You have shit on the carpet.
你把他带回来 就负责看好他
You brought him home. He's your puppy.
他弄脏了地毯 由你清理
He makes a mess on the rug, you're cleaning it up.
他就像是一只未经训练过的狗
He's like an untrained dog
喜欢在屋里到处拉屎
who keeps shitting all over the house.
我们有三个选择 开车碾死它
So we have three options: run the dog over,
关进狗笼放毒气
send the dog back to the pound to be gassed,
又或是训练它
or train the dog.
-弗兰克也能改变 不是吗 -不是
- Frank can change, right? - No.
你依然是当初那个操蛋的弗兰克
Same fucking Frank.
弗兰克就是弗兰克
Frank is a Frank,
他正确的写法是宝盖它
and his proper pronoun is "It."
他就像只家猫 会回来的
He's like a cat. He'll be back.
弗兰克就像疥疮一样
Frank's like scabies.
不管你怎么努力都摆脱不了他
You can't get rid of him, no matter how hard you try.
弗兰克就是只蟑螂
Frank's a cockroach.
不管怎么踩他 喷他 赶他 淹他
You can stomp on him, spray him, try and drown him,
他最后都会从厕所池里爬回来
but he always comes crawling back up out of the toilet bowl.
下次末日后 地球上只会剩下
Only two things will be left roaming the Earth
两种生物
after the next apocalypse:
蟑螂和弗兰克·加拉格
cockroaches and Frank Gallagher.
收♥容♥所♥被关闭
一位英雄决定站出来
One local hero has decided to take a stand.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank!
去他们的
Screw them.
他们不知道自己在说什么
They don't know what they're talking about.
他们就是嫉妒 想要搞垮我
They're just jealous, trying to take me down,
毁掉我的名声
ruin my reputation.
我是整个南区最好的人
I'm the nicest guy on the South Side.
对不起了 儿子
Sorry, son.
等等 爸爸 求你别再离开我
Wait, Daddy. Please don't leave me again.
我需要你 真的
I need you here, really.
我会变得更好的 我保证
I'll be better. I promise.
我们地狱里见吧 或者其他你该去的地方
I'll see you in hell or wherever you end up.
帮我个忙 别告诉他们你是我的孩子
Oh, and do me a favor. Don't tell them you're my kid.
我不想你坏了我的事
I don't want you spoiling things for me
就因为你展露了本性
by you being Frank.
真的很臭
Whoa, that is bad.
习惯就好
You get used to it.
就像在垃圾堆里工作
It's like working at a landfill.
你真是个没品的流浪汉
You're a terrible homeless person.
我才不是流浪汉 我有家
I'm not homeless. I have a home.
瞎扯淡 你一看就是个流浪汉
Bullshit. You look like a bum.
闻着也是个流浪汉
You smell like a bum.
你满脸污秽
You also have dog shit on your face.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
去买♥♥点除臭剂喷喷 弗兰克
Buy some deodorant, Frank.
-怎么不用杯子 -不了
- How about a cup? - I'm good.
不是每个人都愿意吃沾了你的细菌的食物
Not everyone wants your microbes in his food.
别碰她 你脏死了
Stop! You're filthy.
好了
All right.
你身上一股泡菜加呕吐物的味道
You smell like kimchi and vomit.
不小心裁太短 蛋蛋都飘出来了
I cut these too short. My balls are hanging out.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no.
别这样 弗兰克
Don't do that, Frank!
不要这样
Oh, don't do it.
你牙刷借我用用 弗兰克
You have a toothbrush I can use, Frank?
都是公用的 随便拿一根
They're communal. Just grab one.
这什么鬼玩意
What the fuck is that?
你昨晚是不是用我的牙刷了
Did you use my toothbrush last night?
-哪把是你的 -浅蓝色那把
- Which one's yours? - The light blue one.
没有
No.
别用我的牙刷 也别穿我的靴子
Don't use my toothbrush. Don't wear my boots.
只要是在这房♥子里的 谁拿到谁用
Hey, if it's under this roof, it's fair game.
规则就是这样
Them's the rules.
我的天呐 弗兰克 你脏死了
Oh, my God. Frank, you're filthy.
脏得跟猪一样
You're filthy!
你可真难闻
Oh, you are ripe.
洗个波多黎各浴就都解决了
Oh, nothing a little Puerto Rican bath can't fix.
亲爱的...
Oh, oh, oh, honey...
我们要给他再洗一次吗
Should we give him another bath?
已经洗了三次了
Well, that's three already,
而且肥皂也用完了
and we're kind of running out of soap.
-弗兰西斯·加拉格 -来了
- Francis Gallagher. - Yeah.
你真是个好爸爸
You're such a good dad.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我不需要你 我谁都不需要
I don't need you. I don't need anyone.
我靠自己过得挺好
I've been doing just fine on my own,
按自己的方式活
doing it my way!
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表