剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
行了 等等 别激动 到底怎么回事
Okay, whoa, hold-- What is this about again?
不要
No!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她竟然想捅死我
She tried to stab me.
-完了 -给老子滚过来
- Oh, sh-- - Get your ass over here!
不 不 不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
身为男人 我就不能享受片刻安宁吗
Can't a man get one fucking minute of peace?
哪怕一分钟也好
Just one minute?
我去 真来火车了
That's the train.
我要高♥潮♥了
I'm gonna come.
得赶紧走了
Oh, we gotta go.
真是太爽了
Oh, my God.
*我和一个姑娘跳舞 她的袜子上有个洞*
* Danced with a gal with a hole in her stocking *
*我们的膝盖不断碰到*
* Knees kept knocking *
双脚不停踢踏**
* Feet kept a-rocking *
*水牛城的姑娘 今晚你可愿出来*
* So, Buffalo gals, won't you come out tonight *
*和我一同沐浴着月光跳舞*
* And dance by the light of the Moon? *
天呐
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing
随着烦人的白人音乐唱歌♥
singing to some whiny cracker music?
你♥他♥妈♥把我吓死了
You scared the shit out of me!
为什么 你明知道
Why? You knew there was
还有别的鬼要来 你个混球
another ghost coming, you jackass.
加拉格家未来的鬼魂吗
Gallagher future?
正是本人
In the fucking flesh.
那你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Well, who the hell are you?
我是你儿子 你个蠢货
I'm your son, you dumb fuck.
利普吗
Lip?
混♥蛋♥ 我是黑人啊
Asshole. I'm Black.
再猜
Guess again.
利亚姆
Uh, Liam.
没错 贱♥人♥
That's right, bitch.
但你 你都这么大了
But you're-you're... so grown up,
好专业 好利落
so professional, articulate.
是 我过得还不错
Mm, yeah, well, I'm doing okay for myself.
我们都过得还行
We all are, more or less,
不过并非是你的功劳
no thanks to you.
老爸回家啦 早上好 我浪费掉的精♥子♥们
Daddy's home! Good morning, my wasted sperms.
教子有方啊 各位
A lesson in parenting, gentlemen.
爸 这是什么
Dad, what's this?
这是给肛♥门♥吸的奶嘴
That's a pacifier for your anus.
女人的性取向如密西西比河河水般变幻莫测
A woman's sexuality is as fluid as the Mississippi.
儿子 要能够区分贱♥人♥和神经病
Son, it's important to know the difference between a skank bitch
这很重要
and a deranged psychopath.
爸爸 我就要来月经了
Daddy, I'm gonna get my period soon.
我现在没空听这个 小黛
No time for that now, Debs.
记住我妈妈说的 "有洞走天下"
And remember what my mother said. A hole's a hole.
男人才不管这洞长谁身上
God doesn't really care who's attached to it.
从生物学上说
Biologically speaking,
你现在正处于最佳生育年龄
you're in your prime childbearing years.
实际上还大了一点点
Actually, a little beyond them.
如果菲奥娜再等下去
If Fiona waits much longer,
她生的孩子就会像袋熊了
she's gonna have babies that look like wombats.
我还记得第一次看到在莫妮卡肚子里的菲奥娜
I remember the first time I saw Fiona in Monica's gut.
虽说我们当时各种吸毒
I mean, we were on a lot of drugs,
但那个胎儿看起来也太污秽了
but that fetus looked unholy.
你是我爸
You're my dad?
我差点就给你口♥交♥了
I almost put you in my mouth.
可不是我要求的
I didn't ask you to do that.
你昨天干蹭了我半小时
You dry-humped my thigh for half an hour yesterday.
卡尔 我还记得在医院的时候
Carl, I remember when the nurse in the hospital
护士把你抱到我怀中
handed you to me.
卡尔是在货车后备箱出生的
Carl was born in the back of the van.
你根本不在场
You weren't there.
你跑哪儿去了
Where have you been?
你女儿让我给她念了
Your daughter's made me read
20遍《好他妈饿的毛毛虫》
The Hungry goddamned Caterpillar, like, 20 times.
毛毛虫死了 亲爱的
Caterpillar's dead, honey.
它被踩扁爆浆了
Someone stepped on it and squished it.
-我被开除了 -为什么
- I got expelled. - Why?
过去的几周
In the past few weeks,
有四个人被检查出
four people have tested positive
患有多种性病
for multiple STDs.
这四个人唯一的共同点
The thing these people had in common
就是这个家教会
was this PTA group.
弗兰克把几种性病传染给了她们
Frank gave them venereal diseases.
然后他们就把你赶出来了
And they kicked you out?
这个世界上你最爱的是什么 弗兰克
What do you love most in the entire world, Frank?
我的孩子们
My kids?
滚开 兔崽子
Beat it, brat.
我他妈说什么傻话呢
What the fuck am I saying?
阿片类药物
Um, opioids.
你有钱吗
You got any cash?
希拉给了我40块买♥♥吃的
Sheila gave me $40 for groceries.
给我 我要买♥♥大♥麻♥
Well, hand it over. I need weed.
-给你 -谢谢 加拉格先生
- There you go. - Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
加拉格先生 我爸爸在这儿吗
Mr. Gallagher? Is my dad here?
叫我利亚姆
Call me Liam.
他用我们的名字申请信♥用♥卡♥
He used our names to get the cards.
在"温迪大♥乳♥"消费1200块
$1,200 at the Windy Titty?
《阁楼》 针对男士消费群体的杂♥志♥ 类似于《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
真好 我刚订了一套《阁楼》
Cool. I just got a subscription to Penthouse.
我好像把手臂摔断了
I think I broke my arm.
操 疼死我了
Ow! What the...
去拿上你的自行车
Go get your bike.
就是现在
Now!
几个月后你就要生宝宝了
As a woman who's months from bringing a child into this world,
你需要一个巢穴
you require a nest.
你需要一个父亲一样的人
You need a father figure
像我 但必须有钱
like you had with me, only with money.
我第二任妻子也是红头发
My second wife was a redhead.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他癌症晚期
He's got terminal cancer
有租金限制的两居室公♥寓♥
and a two-bedroom apartment on rent control.
你好好伺候他
You take care of your man,
过不了多久他就会让你住进客房♥
he'll move you into the guest room in no time.
我认识一个金发女
I know a little blonde
口♥活♥能让人爽上天
who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
你给她买♥♥个猪肉玉米卷
You buy her a pork taco
再来一杯伏特加 就能提枪上马了
and a shot of Smirnoff, and it's go time.
-谁 -我女儿
- Who? - My daughter.
天啊 你跑得真够快的
Christ, you're fast.
我可以保持这速度跑几英里呢
I can keep this up for miles.
我不应该跟你说话
I'm not supposed to talk to you.
菲奥娜和利普会生气的
Fiona and Lip will be mad.
像对麻风病人一样对我
Treat me like a leper
因为我是个"坏爸爸"
because I'm a bad father.
真能扯
Yeah, right.
天啊
Jesus! Hey!
让我在秋末露宿街头
Making me homeless in the dead of autumn
在我帮你战胜癌症之后
after I got you through cancer?
好消息是 你得的是脑癌
The good news is, the cancer's in your brain,
你反正也不怎么用脑子
and you never were much of a thinker,
所以对你也没什么影响
so it probably won't affect you that much.
我没像你老妈那样抛下你们
I didn't split like your mom did.
我本也可以一走了之的
I could've!
你们老妈一走了之 你们都指望着我
Your mom just takes off. You're all looking at me.
桌上的饭菜
Food on the table.
上学穿的衣服
Clothes for school.
一堆账单要付
Bills to pay.
买♥♥尿布 看牙医
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表