剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
就因为我会念书 会考试吗
Oh, because I've done all right on some tests?
我不要 我会尽到我自己的责任
No. I'll pull my weight,
但我不会当你们的摇钱树
but I'm not gonna be the fucking golden goose!
他在高中的时候
And when he was in high school,
遇见了一位美丽的公主
he met a beautiful princess.
别激动
Take it easy!
滚出我家
Get the fuck outta my house!
嗨 我是凯伦·杰克逊
Hi. I'm Karen Jackson.
老爸的乖女儿
I mean...Daddyz Girl.
他们开始约会
And the two of them dated...
并且被票选为返校国王和王后
and they were voted Homecoming King and Queen.
哦 啊 哦 啊 射吧
Yeah! Oh, yeah, give it to me!
爽
Oh, yeah. Ohh!
-射吧 -你想让我射你里面吗
- Give it to me! - Want me to give it to you?
-没错 -她说了她想让你射
- Yes. - Yeah, she said she wants you to give it to her,
你就赶紧射吧 能行不
So just give it to her already!
你个婊♥子♥
You whore!
我们在干嘛
What are we doing here?
开玩笑吗 在我这看来
Seriously, from, uh, my vantage point,
咱俩是要准备做♥爱♥
looks like we're on the verge of fucking.
不是 我是说 咱俩是什么关系
No, I mean you and me. What are we?
我们不是朋友吗
We've always been friends.
-嗨 弗兰克 -我去 凯伦
- Hi, Frank. - Shit! Karen!
婊♥子♥
老爸的乖女儿
现在如何 爸爸
What do you think now, Daddy?
我还是婊♥子♥吗
Am I still a whore?
亲娘哎
Mother of God!
发送至所有人
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck! Oh!
-你要去哪 -凯伦家
- Where ya goin'? - Karen's.
凯伦·杰克逊 她不是和你♥爸♥搞过了吗
Karen Jackson? After that thing with your dad?
我有事要跟你说
I have something to tell you.
怎么 终于同意让我肛♥交♥了吗
What? Finally gonna let me plow the back fields?
你已经在肛♥交♥了
You already are.
操 抱歉
Oh, shit! Sorry. Um...
没事
It's okay.
我挺喜欢
I like it.
我觉得倒也算不上是群P
I wouldn't necessarily call it an orgy,
但的确满眼都是裸体
but there were a lot of naked body parts flying around.
有次在明蒂·卡尔森家过夜
And then there was the time at Mindy Carlson's sleepover
后来她妈妈进来了 大吃一惊
when her mom walked in and freaked out
因为她看到明蒂在洗澡时
when she saw Mindy in the shower
戴着一个粗大的黑色假阳♥具♥
with a big, black strap-on dildo.
你想告诉我什么
So what'd you wanna tell me?
我很确定乔迪就要求婚了
I'm pretty sure that Jody's gonna propose.
我们不能再上♥床♥了
We can't have sex anymore.
曼迪
Mandy!
想我了吗
Missed me, huh?
我打赌你肯定要什么男人有什么男人
I bet you could get any guy into bed, huh?
那可不 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
曼迪·米尔科维奇怎么他妈的跑我家来
Why the fuck was Mandy Milkovich at my house
想要勾引乔迪
trying to screw Jody?
他没搭理她 把这事告诉我了
He turned her down and told me what happened.
是啊 因为他是个孬逼
Yeah, 'cause he's a fucking pussy.
操♥你♥妈♥ 离我他妈的远一点
Fuck you! Stay the fuck away from me,
还有离我的孩子远点
and stay the fuck away from this baby!
为什么我不能剖腹产呢
Why can't I just get a C-section?
-亲爱的 现在已经来不及了 -有时候大自然
- You're too far along, sweetie. - Sometimes Mother Nature
另有安排 亲爱的
has other plans, honey.
去他妈的大自然
Fuck Mother Nature.
她又不需要担心她的阴♥道♥被撑爆
She doesn't have to worry about her vagina getting stretched.
你的阴♥道♥本来就被屌♥撑得挺松了 凯伦
You were already pretty stretched out down there, Karen.
那玩意儿看起来好诡异
That thing looks weird.
-而且他是亚洲人 -或许是我们倒着看的缘故
- And he's Asian. - Maybe we're just looking at him upside down.
利普对曼迪·婊♥子♥维奇是不是认真的
So is Lip getting serious about Mandy Skankovich?
真好
Nice.
该死 曼迪 我很抱歉
Oh, shit, Mandy. I'm sorry.
你知道我绝不会当面说你这个的
You know I woulda never said that to your face.
我知道你在跟利普约会 就像我跟他说的那样
I know you're seeing Lip, but like I told him,
我觉得很棒
I think it's great.
你不知道吗 上周二我去找过他
What? I came by last Tuesday to say hi.
她是个肮脏 控制欲强的臭婊♥子♥
She's a skanky, manipulative bitch.
你干嘛不甩了她
Why don't you just dump her?
少说多干
Less talking, more riding.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you too!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你是说 你的现任女友开车撞了你的前女友
Your current girlfriend ran over your ex-girlfriend?
我不知道她还会做什么
I don't know--I don't--I don't know what she's capable of.
老弟 你要进入一级戒备了
Dude, you're at DEFCON 1.
你得赶紧想法子脱身
You need to get the fuck outta there.
我们有一个多星期没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in over a week.
不管你做什么 切忌
Whatever you do, do not...
不要让她上你
do not let her bone you.
The fuck?!
你属于这里 和我一起
You belong here with me,
不是和那个该死的植物人
not with that fucking vegetable.
我看看你 小家伙
Oh, let me take a look at you, buddy.
你流了很多黏糊糊的鼻涕
You got all this green gunk comin' outta your nose.
我们来弄干净 好吗
Come on, let's see if we can get rid a that, huh?
走吧
Here we go.
好了
All right.
这个如何
How's that?
对你不通气的可爱小鼻子有用吗
Is that helping your cute little congested nose?
你想听我更多的故事吗
Hey, you wanna hear some more of my story?
你想 是吧
Yeah, you do?
好吧 我告诉你
All right, let's do it. Um...
最后
Well, eventually,
利普高中毕业
Lip graduated from high school,
离开了舒适的家庭和社区
and he left the comfort of his family and community
去上大学
to go off to college.
操♥我♥
Fuck me!
正在干着呢
That's what I was doing!
我去
Shit!
怎么
What--
老天 爽♥死♥我♥了♥
Lord have Mercy!
在我们深入研究
Before we delve too deeply into--
现代性的问题之前 我要提醒你们
problems of modernity, let me remind you...
上午九点
Nine A.M.
有社会...
And social...
我可没打算留你那么久呢
I don't plan on keeping you that long.
我的意思是
I try to make a point
我不能搞我室友的马子
of not banging my roommate's girlfriend.
你希望我在这里
You were hoping I'd be here.
借过
Excuse me, guys.
忘了拿《斯宾诺莎》了
Forgot my Spinoza.
对不起 听我解释
I-I-I'm so sorry. Just let me explain.
-没关系 -我真的...
- It's--it's okay. - I-I'm really--
你不用对不起 我还得谢你呢
You don't need to be sorry. I owe you one.
我们没事了
We're cool?
让阿曼达口♥交♥最大的好处就是
Best part about getting a blow job from Amanda--
可以安静十分钟 快点 兄弟
ten minutes of silence. Come on, dude.
这两位是我的父母
These are my parents.
-他们是白种人 -看得出来
- They're white. - Yeah, I can...see that.
他们从苏比克湾一家妓院买♥♥的我...
Well, they bought me from a Subic Bay whorehouse, so...
冲啊 海军
Go navy!
这篇论文的成绩我有点问题
I don't understand my grade on this paper.
你想出彩 但文中的看法毫无说服力
You tried to be clever, but there were no compelling insights
也没有要尝试挖掘新见解意思
or any attempt at original thought.
关于拜伦的《哈罗德的朝圣》还能有什么新见解
Original thought on Byron's Childe Harold's Pilgrimage?
维多利亚女王还能享受性生活的时候
Look, nobody's had an original thought on Childe Harold
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表