剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
朋友不会强♥奸♥朋友
Friends don't rape friends.
听我说 小黛 无数个男人会挤破脑袋
Listen, Debs, a million guys would kill
来让你强♥奸♥
to be raped by you.
你能不能闭嘴
Ugh, would you shut up already?
-我到家了 -好
- This is my house. - Okay.
她把自己画得跟鬼一样
She's putting all that skank makeup on
就是为了跨越和那个德里克的朋友阶段
to get out of the friend zone with that Derek dude.
我们并没有陷入朋友阶段无法前进
We're not in the friend zone.
-我们回头见 -好
- Talk to you later? - Yeah.
如果他用拳头轻捶你胳膊 说明你们只是朋友
If he punches your arm, it means you guys are friends.
这到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
我不想做普通朋友
I don't want you as my friend.
我想让你做我男朋友
I want you as my boyfriend.
看看我 我善良 风趣 聪明
Look at me, I'm nice, funny, smart,
有人伤害你 我会打死他们
and I'd fuck up anyone that hurts you.
我受够了改变我自己
I'm sick of having to change who I am
或是等到我长大一点
or wait till I'm older.
我会是个很棒的女朋友
I'd be a great girlfriend,
你要是这都看不出来 那你就滚吧
and if you can't see that, screw you!
-我也喜欢你 -真的吗
- I like you too. - You do?
老娘是女人了
I am a woman!
-黛比 -拉里吗
- Debbie. - Larry?
我陪斯嘉丽来的
I'm here with Scarlet.
-我们都有身孕 -我喜欢孕妇
- Both of us are pregnant. - I'm into pregnant girls.
你是我唯一一个怀胎七月的女友
You are my only seven-monther.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
让我来理清思绪
So let me get this straight.
你有自己的住处
You have your own place,
有钱 但没人照顾你
your own money, and nobody to take care of you.
打扰一下 你在泌乳吗
Excuse me, are you lactating?
他克制不了自己 脑袋受过创
He can't help it. He has brain damage.
你的呼吸闻起来像果酱馅饼
Ah, your breath smells like Pop-Tarts.
你屁♥股♥不错 补足了你的贫乳
You have a good ass; it makes up for your small tits.
-宝宝好可爱 -不 不可爱
- Cute baby. - No, it's not.
我爱你 黛比
I love you, Debbie.
-我也爱你 -是吗
- I love you too. - Yeah?
尼尔 什么事
Neil, what is it?
你能回家帮我洗个澡吗
Can you come home and give me a sponge bath?
-不能 -我给他洗
- No. - I'll do it.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我提前回来了享受下跟你一起的惬意时光
Came home early to spend some quality time.
我们结束了 黛比
It's over, Debbie.
我爱上了我的护士 而你是个坏女人
I'm in love with my nurse, and you're a horrible person.
我觉得我可能是同性恋
I think I might be gay.
你有跟女人做过爱吗
Have you had sex with another woman?
有过一次 之前当保姆时的女主人
I did once, a woman I was babysitting for.
黛比
Oh, Debbie.
卡尔 我需要帮助
Carl, hey. Um, I need some help.
同性做♥爱♥有什么技巧
Got any tips on gay sex?
用"Shocker"手势 我给你发个图
Do the shocker. I'll text you a pic.
不不不 黛比
No, no, no, Debbie.
黛 黛比
Deb-Debbie.
天呐 你太可爱了
Oh, my God, you're so cute.
那之后你跟女孩做过吗
Have you been with a girl since?
做过 我刚在厕所和一个女孩来了一发
Yep, I just made out with one in a bathroom.
这算是个开始
Well, that's a start.
我不喜欢谈论自己的感受
I don't like talking about my feelings.
当拉拉就是这样 黛比
It's called lesbianism, Debbie.
我们都这样
It's what we do.
我以为拉拉就是和女人做♥爱♥
I thought sex with women is what lesbians do.
对 而你两件事都不擅长
Yeah, and you're bad at that too.
你们怎么知道自己是拉拉的
How did you guys know that you were lesbians?
你要么喜欢女的要么就不喜欢
You either like girls or you don't.
-我以为我喜欢 -看着我
- I thought I did. - Look at me.
又来这套
Oh, here we go.
喜欢吗
You like that?
既然喜欢那你就是个拉拉了
That's all the lesbian you need to be.
我昨晚在酒店酒吧里遇见一位很棒的女人
I met this awesome woman last night at a hotel bar.
她比我年长 但不到老牛吃嫩草那种程度
She's older than me, but not in a rapey way.
那你来这里的目的是什么
What are you here for?
我本来希望能和一位美好的女士愉快交谈
I was hoping to have a good conversation with a nice woman.
看样子我中大奖了
Looks like I hit the jackpot.
她笑容很美 眼睛很闪亮
She's got this beautiful smile and these bright eyes,
还戴着女唱作歌♥手那种性感眼镜
and these sexy little Lisa Loeb glasses.
小黛
Debs.
总之 我们昨晚一起过夜了
So anyways, we spent the night together last night,
然后她给了我这个
and then she gave me this.
我去
Holy shit.
-你找到了吗 -找到了
- Did you find it? - Yeah!
她以为你是妓♥女♥
She thinks you're a prostitute.
什么
What?
你能接朱莉娅放学吗
Can you pick Julia up after school?
-朱莉娅 -我的小孩
- Julia? - My kid.
我没有跟你说过她吗
Did I not tell you about her?
你真的听信了我妈的鬼话[喝了我妈的果汁] 是吗
You've really drunk my mom's Kool-Aid, haven't you?
那是什么性暗示吗 我很可能真喝了
Is that a sex thing? 'Cause probably.
所以你同时上了妈妈和女儿
You're doing the mom and the daughter?
-那可真是太火♥辣♥了 -事情很快急转直下
- That's hot. - It's going south fast.
黛比在和我上♥床♥
So Debbie and I are fucking.
什么
Excuse me?
一周不能碰电子产品
No screens for a week.
我们有对黛博拉·加拉格的逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant for Deborah Gallagher.
不会吧 她做了什么
No shit. What for?
强♥奸♥未成年人 朱莉娅·尼科洛
Statutory rape of a minor, Julia Nicolo.
妈的
Fuck.
犯人逃了
We got a runner!
-发生了什么 -你什么时候满十八岁
- What's going on? - When's your 18th birthday?
别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
我有点能理解
I can kinda understand
萨莎为什么不想和我在一起了
why Sasha wouldn't wanna be with me.
抱歉老弟 你摊上了我们这个家
Sorry, buddy, it's the family you were born into.
欣然接受吧
Just gotta embrace it.
为什么家里只有我一个黑人
Why am I the only one in the family that has black skin?
利亚姆
Liam, ah!
这跟莫妮卡的祖父有关
It has something to do with Monica's granddad,
虽然我们从来都没得到正面答复
although we never really got a straight answer.
话说 弗兰克 你知道我们的家族史上
Hey, Frank, do you know who banged a Black person
谁上了个黑人吗
in our family lineage?
是你的曾姑姥姥
This is your great-great aunt.
你♥妈♥的♥祖父那边
Someone from your mother's grandfather's side
有个人曾有过一个情妇
of the family had a mistress.
隔了两代的第三代堂表亲
Twice removed on your third cousin's--
我也不太清楚家谱
well, look, I'm not exactly sure what the genealogy is.
-她生前是黑人吗 -她现在也还是黑人
- And she was Black? - She is Black.
-她还活着吗 -就住在这条街上
- Is she still alive? - Lives down the street.
你以前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
离我的房♥子远一点 弗兰克
Get away from the house, Frank.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
这就是原因 儿子
That's why, son.
搞什么呢
What's going on?
我在探寻真我呢
Trying to figure out who I am.
我到底是谁
What's my identity.
马丁·路德·金博士还是德瑞博士
Dr. King, Dr. Dre?
传奇说唱歌♥手
也许你该把眼光放低点
Maybe you should set your sights lower,
比如泰加 奈利
you know, like Tyga, Nelly,
均为说唱歌♥手
韦恩斯兄弟也可以
or maybe one of the Wayans brothers,
喜剧演员团队
或是演员莱斯特·赫特
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表