剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
一切都在于何时放纵何时收手
It's all about gas and the brakes.
你感觉如何
How you feel?
好极了
Great.
-还想再来一轮吗 -好啊
- Wanna do another one? - Yeah.
不行
No.
你现在感觉不错 对吧
You feel good, right?
那就放松一下 8号♥司机
So take a break, driver eight.
醒醒 懒鬼
Wake up, sleepyhead.
操
Oh, fuck.
现在可是大中午
It's the middle of the day, man.
怎么 你又想拍一段性♥爱♥录像吗
Wait, you want another sex video?
不 呆瓜 你忘了吗
No, doofus. Remember?
我们要录一段关于菲奥娜的话
We're supposed to record a few words about Fiona.
你那个贱♥人♥姐姐吗
Oh, your bitch of a sister?
为什么这么说
Whoa. Why you saying that?
因为她只会对你们颐指气使
'Cause all she ever did was boss you guys around.
今天是本月一号♥ 各位请上供
First of the month. Pony up.
把盘子放进水池里
Hey, dishes to the sink.
以后凡是捡到别人的东西
When you find something that isn't yours,
一律保持原样
keep it that way.
进来吧
Let's go.
把推车放回到垃圾桶里
Put that stroller back in the garbage.
只能买♥♥文具和衣服 别的不准买♥♥
School supplies and clothing. Nothing else.
别瞎想了
Don't get any ideas.
不许钻洞
No peep holes!
快刷牙去 快点
Hey, brush your teeth, now.
黛比 去刷牙
Debbie, go brush your teeth.
-你俩都刷牙了吗 -刷了
- You both brush your teeth? - Yes!
谁去开下门
Someone get the door.
卡尔 你到底怎么了
Carl, what the hell?
伊恩 你在哪儿
Where are you, Ian?
我是你姐姐 也是你老板
This is your sister and your boss.
你非得在我眼前抽烟吗
You're really gonna smoke this right in front of me?
或许下次你们就该听我的
Maybe next time you'll do what I ask.
找到卡尔 马上回家
Find Carl and get home, now.
-我提醒过你清扫了 -有吗
- I asked you to clean up. - Did ya?
-够了 -什么鬼
- Okay. - The fuck?
派对结束了
Party is over, now.
-走就走 搞什么 -都出去
- Man, let's go. This some... - Everybody out!
拜拜
Bye!
这他妈是我的薯片
Those are my fuckin' Fritos.
加拉格们
Hey, Gallaghers,
我需要专注与合作
I need focus and cooperation.
黛比 去把大家叫来 我们要把故事编好
Debbie, go get everyone so we can get our stories straight.
没得商量
It's not up for discussion.
你要穿得像一个遵纪守法的好公民
You're gonna dress like a fucking law-abiding citizen
不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
12点之前痛快上♥床♥ 没有例外
In bed by midnight. No exceptions.
你真脏 去洗个澡
You're filthy. Go take a shower.
你俩臭气熏天 都得洗澡
Both need showers. You're rank.
别玩换衣游戏了 处♥女♥膜原封不动
No more playing dress-up. Hymen stays intact.
不行
No. Absolutely not.
不许在阳台尿尿
No more peeing off the balcony.
黛比 那不是我们为你
Debbie, that is not the outfit
准备的第一天着装
that we picked out for your first day.
这不是脱衣舞娘学校 去换了
It's not stripper school. Go change.
卡尔
Carl!
早啊 巴比亚克太太
Morning, Mrs. Babiak.
那不有厕所吗
There's a toilet right there.
巴比亚克太太可不想看你的小器官
Mrs. Babiak doesn't need an anatomy lesson.
得了吧 她一直都在等
Please, Mrs. Babiak's got my 18th birthday
小爷我成年的那一天
circled on her calendar.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your meds.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your meds.
-药吃了吗 -知道了 老妈
- Meds? - Yes, Mom.
你在里面能吃到躁郁症的药吗
Are they giving you your meds in there?
好吧 她是挺颐指气使的
Okay, she was bossy
也挺婊气的
and bitchy,
但或许我们能换个好听点的词
but maybe we could say it in a nicer way.
贱逼
Cunty.
-好多了 -谢谢
- Much nicer. - Thanks.
其实我觉得她只是一直以来压力太大了
No, I think she was just stressed all the time
并且太应接不暇
and overwhelmed.
你能想象每天早上
I mean, can you imagine having to wake up
得叫五个在自♥慰♥的孩子起床
five jerk-off kids every morning
然后让他们离开家门去上学吗
and trying to get them out the door to school?
孩子们 吃早饭
Kids, breakfast!
该起床啦
Rise and shine!
早上好啊 小家伙
Good morning, Milk Dud!
上学要迟到了 快起来
School. Hey. Up.
起床
Up.
该醒醒了
Up and at 'em!
该走了 弗兰克 表演时间
Let's go, Frank. Showtime.
天啊
Jesus.
十分钟之内赶紧下来
Ten minutes to get downstairs!
快起来 去上学
Get up and get to school.
上学要迟到了
You're gonna be late for school.
你怎么还不准备好上学
Why aren't you getting ready for school?
该上学了
School.
忘了今天有课了吗
School, remember?
还剩15分钟去学校
15 minutes before school, tops.
黛比 进屋吃早餐 好吗
Debbie, come in and eat your breakfast, okay?
下一个轮到你冲澡
You're up next in the shower.
吃饭 快点
Eat, now.
小黛 利普 吃饭了
Debs, Lip, come and get it!
别只吃一块馅饼啊
Eat more than just a Pop-Tart.
以后早饭不许吃冰棍 明白了吗
No more popsicles for breakfast, okay?
没有披萨 水果或是果汁
No pizza. Fruit or juice.
不要派 去冲澡
No pie. Get in the shower.
别让我再说一遍
I'm not saying it again.
-午饭呢 -糟了
- Lunch? - Shit.
能去拿纸袋子吗
Would you grab the paper bags?
给 快走吧
Here. Go.
别忘了你的午餐
Don't forget your lunch.
上班要迟到了 小鬼们
Late start this morning, guys.
-抱歉 你们得靠自己了 -我的午餐呢
- Sorry. You're on your own. - Where's my lunch?
给你们每人三块钱买♥♥学校的午餐
You're each gettin' $3 to buy your very own school lunch.
加拉格家有钱了
Gallagher clan is flush.
终于向贫穷线进发了
We're creepin' up on the poverty line.
球棒不准带
Hey, bat stays here.
你们要迟到了 快出发
You're gonna be late. Go.
-拜拜 -大家都出去
- Bye. - Everyone out.
糟了
Shit!
大伙等等
Hey, guys!
她为什么有那么大压力
What'd she have to be stressed about?
她的性生活明明丰富得很
She was gettin' plenty of D.
参加交友真人秀的各位
Oh, hey, reality show dating people,
准备好被吹♥箫♥吧
get ready to have your dick sucked.
来这儿的菲奥娜的男人总是换个不停
There was always a revolving door of guys in this place.
她享用过的鸡♥巴♥比公交车站的小便池还多
Yeah, she had more cock in her than a bus station urinal, man.
拜托 我看到你看史蒂夫的眼神了
Come on, I saw the way you looked at Steve
就像只发♥情♥的小母狗
like a D-O-G in heat.
才不是呢
Not true.
你从未像那样看过之前的95个前男友
You never looked at the other 95 guys that way.
别夸张 94个而已
Don't exaggerate. 94.
你看 艾尔牛肉店买♥♥的
Take a look. Al's Beef.
我想我刚刚高♥潮♥了
I think I just came.
我和一个叫史蒂夫的人在约会
I've been dating this guy, Steve.
我们之间有的是激♥情♥
About all we have is passion.
还是第二个
Or two?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表