剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
-三成 -五五分 最终报价
- Thirty. - Fifty percent, final offer.
没人会从你这买♥♥东西的 弗兰克
No one's gonna buy anything from you, Frank.
你可是弗兰克
You're Frank.
成交
Deal.
是加拉格停电补给特♥供♥站
Gallagher Blackout Supply.
你们要的这里都有 各位
Got everything you need right here, folks!
断电甩卖♥♥
手电筒 电池 收音机 蜡烛 火柴 汽水
谁要冰凉湿透的帕子
Who's waiting on cold, soaked rags?
两瓶水 两瓶啤酒
Two waters. Two beers.
给我块电池
Could I get a battery over here?
接着
Here you go.
刚才谁要电... 给
Who wanted the bat-- there you go.
这里 帮我一把
Hey. Here. Help me.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
发挥创意
We're being creative.
倒出去
Dump.
-我不... -那是我孩子的泳池 臭傻♥逼♥
- I don't-- - Hey, that's my kid's pool, motherfucker!
-该死 -快来 快来
- Oh, shit. - Come on, come on.
-该死 -快 快跑 快跑
- Oh, shit. - Come on, run, run.
给 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
手♥机♥充电多少钱
How much to charge a phone?
-一分钟一元 -我充五分钟
- It's a dollar a minute. - Okay, I'll take five.
啤酒 啤酒 谢谢 谢谢
Beer, beer, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我们今天大赚了一笔
We made a shitload of money out there today.
你真的很擅长干这个
You're really good at this.
这是你的那半
There's your half.
我要重新谈分成
I wanna renegotiate.
-什么 -四六开
- The hell? - Sixty-forty,
否则下次停电 我就自己开个停电补给特♥供♥站
or next time, I just open my own Blackout Supply,
相信我 你不会想跟我竞争的
and, trust me, you don't want me as your competition.
谢了 弗兰西斯
Thanks, Francis.
-好了 开始录了 -弗兰克 快来
- All right, it's filming. - Frank, come on!
快点
Go!
十分钟前就该录完了
We were supposed to be done with this ten minutes ago.
你想让我来一起录吗 好吧
You want me to come do it, huh? All right.
-你肩膀压着我了 -别吵了
- Your shoulder's in me. - All right, all right,
-行了 -是我的膝盖
- all right, all right. - That's my knee!
大家准备好了吗
You guys ready? All right.
-都好了吗 -嗯
- We're good? All right. - Yeah.
我们还有一件事想说
We have one more thing we wanna say.
既然你们问起菲奥娜
Since you're asking about Fiona...
都想了解她这个人
...and you all want to know about her...
还有一件关于她的事 我们还没告诉你们
...there's one thing we haven't told you yet.
关我屁事啊
Yeah, I'm not part of this shit.
如果你们被认识的人欺负了
If someone you know is fuckin' with you...
就算是被不认识的人欺负了也一样
Hell, if someone you don't know is fuckin' with you...
我们有个建议
...we got a piece of advice.
如果你们想保护家人和朋友
If you wanna protect your family and friends...
那就"菲"力全开
...go Fiona on 'em!
-是的 -砰砰砰
- Yeah! - Pow!
-这样就解决了 -没错
- That'll do it. - Yeah!
快滚下车 你个混♥蛋♥
Get out of here, you piece of shit!
还不快滚 你个死变♥态♥
You better run, you sick bastard!
你不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥
You don't return my calls or my texts?
别再打我了 我♥操♥啊
Stop hitting me! God damn it!
够了
Enough!
你没对他使用"菲奥娜杀手锏"
Tell me you didn't go all Fiona on him.
你们又闯什么祸了 闯什么祸了
What have you done? What have you done?
卡尔
Carl!
你把利亚姆留哪儿了
You left Liam where?
我的老天啊 黛比
For fuck's sake, Deb.
是你给了差评吗
Did you write a Yelp review?
是的
Yeah.
感觉挺不爽的 对吧
That feels pretty bad, doesn't it, huh?
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
建议您下次别这么犯贱 行吗
Maybe you should stop being such an asshole, huh?
信托基金不好用 回家找你♥爸♥哭去吧
Go cry to your daddy about your trust fund,
傻♥逼♥
you little bitch!
没有"菲奥娜杀手锏"这东西
"Going Fiona" is not a thing.
相信我 绝对有
Trust me. It's a thing.
他妈管好你自己的事
Mind your fuckin' business.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点儿
Butt the fuck out.
回答一下会要了你的命吗
Is that so fuckin' hard?
因为我那个同父异母的傻♥逼♥姐姐叫了...
My heinous cunt of a half sister called the fucking--
不
No.
不 混♥蛋♥
No, asshole.
门都没有
No. Fuck, no.
给老娘滚
Get the fuck outta here.
他妈怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
操♥你♥妈♥
Hey! Fuck you!
如果碰巧...操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, if they happen to-- fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
滚你丫 是你敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Fuck off. You fucked with the wrong girl.
是时候按照加拉格家的风格行事了
Time to go Gallagher.
谁都别想惹我们加拉格家的人
Nobody fucks with the Gallaghers.
来吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Game on, motherfucker!
贱♥人♥们
You fuckers!
我日了
God damn it.
你♥他♥妈♥来我家干嘛
The fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我想和你一起庆祝
Well, I thought we could celebrate together.
那我想用笔戳瞎自己的眼睛
Or I could stab myself in the eye with a pencil.
-有镜子吗 -有
- Oh, you got a mirror? - Oh, yeah.
就在这儿 等下
Right here. Oh, wait.
这个是球棒
It's a baseball bat.
我会徒手宰了你
I'll kill you with my bare fuckin' hands.
他们死定了
They are goin' down.
是烟雾弹 操
Smoke bomb. Fuck!
该死
Shit.
你又使出"菲奥娜杀手锏"了吗
Did you go all Fiona on him?
根本没这个东西
That is not a thing.
我受够了总被他们欺负
I am sick of gettin' fucked.
南区
South Side!
我不需要你为我说话
I don't need you to stand up for me!
我自己可以为自己说话
I can stand up for myself!
洗衣店停业了 我今天过得糟透了
The Laundromat is closed! I have had a shitty day!
都用屌♥蹭过...
Rubbed his dick--
闭嘴 去找你爹哭...
Shut up! Go cry to your--
去你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker. Huh?
-我不需要 -菲奥娜 冷静点
- I don't need... - Fiona, come on!
-你的臭钱 -过来帮个忙
- ...your money! - Little help, please?
-滚出去 福特 -给她倒杯水
- Get out of here, Ford. - Get her some water.
我不需要你的任何东西 人♥渣♥
I don't need anything from you! Asshole!
好不好玩啊
Is this fun or what?
*当我年少时*
* When I was young *
*我记得*
* I remember *
*大人教我别说F打头那个词*
* I was taught not to say the F word *
我♥操♥
Fuck.
*我想我忘记了*
* I guess I forgot *
*所以成年后 我敞开心扉*
* As a grown man with an open heart inside *
*我娶了一位F姓女子*
* I got married to the F word *
*从此我的心渐如死灰*
* And my heart slowly died *
*F代表菲奥娜*
* F is for Fiona *
我家怎么样 你♥他♥妈♥的管得着嘛
What my family is has fuck-all to do with you.
*她的双拳炽热如火焰*
* With her fists of flailing fire *
*F代表菲奥娜*
* F is for Fiona *
来了
Coming!
*和你在一起我曾幸福得快飞起来*
* I felt like I could fly *
*但是*
* But then *
*该死的菲奥娜*
* Fucking Fiona *
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表