剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
我们想和你谈谈孩子的事
We'd like to talk to you about the baby.
什么孩子
What baby?
德里克和黛比的孩子
Derek and Debbie's baby.
我♥操♥ 我还错过什么好戏了
Holy shit. What else did I miss?
躺下 躺下
Lay down, lay down, lay down.
好的 我去开车
All right, I'm gonna go get my truck
我们送她去医院
so we can go to the hospital.
-不 不去医院 -现在没空跟你争
- No! No hospitals! - We don't have time to argue.
不用你说 宝宝快出来了
No shit, this baby is coming!
-现在 -头已经露出来了
- Now? - She's crowning.
是谁给利亚姆接生的
Who delivered Liam?
莫妮卡自己 她当时磕了药 他一下就出来了
Monica. She was high. He slid right out.
-你在疗养院工作过 -只是换便盆
- You worked at a nursing home. - Changing bedpans.
我从来没有接生过
I never delivered a damn baby.
-上面说需要毛巾 -已经准备好了
- It says we need towels! - Already got 'em.
紧急状况:家中分娩
好的 把它们铺在下面去接那些...
Okay, okay, so put 'em under to catch all the--
-该死的 铺底下就对了 -该死
- Fuck, just put 'em under! - Shit.
我们得开始用力推了 好吗
We're gonna start pushing now, okay?
好吗 开始
All right, here we go.
-好的 -用力
- All right. - And push!
用力 黛比 用力
Push, Debbie, push.
把腿分开
You gotta open your legs up.
我的女儿
My daughter.
她好胖
She's so big.
早上好 弗兰妮
Hey, good morning, Franny.
我想给弗兰妮带个好头
Trying to set a good example for Franny.
即使生活艰辛 也要面带微笑
When life gets tough, you smack a smile on your face
迎接每一天
and face the day.
她怎么打了鸡血似的
How is she so fucking perky?
她恐怕很快就要崩溃了
She's headed for a major crash.
弗兰妮还在睡吗
Franny still asleep?
安静
Quiet!
操
Ah, fuck!
一切都让我害怕
Everything terrifies me:
婴儿猝死综合症 黄疸 细菌 反酸
SIDS, jaundice, germs, reflux.
我觉得药效上来了
I think the drugs are kicking in.
单身母亲想养活宝宝 不是吸毒
请伸出援手
我坚持不下去了 弗兰妮 我不是个好妈妈
I can't do it, Franny. I'm not a good mother.
请把我交给特别富有的人
我去 新的要四千块
Holy shit, it costs $4,000 new.
银十字巴尔莫勒尔经典款
我把它挂到分类广♥告♥网站上去
Yeah, that's going on Craigslist.
偷辆别人看中的婴儿车
We'll steal the stroller someone wants
而不是偷了再去找买♥♥家
instead of finding someone who wants the stroller we have.
梅勒妮·古德曼
你好黛比 我对那辆博格步很感兴趣 还有货吗 请电♥话♥联♥系♥...
是你联♥系♥我想要那辆博格步的吗
Hi, you contacted me about the Baby Bugaboo?
是的 还在这
Yes, it's still here.
你卖♥♥多少来着
How much did you want again?
1500卖♥♥吗
How about 1,500?
你这是在跟我砍价吗
You're haggling with me?
分类广♥告♥网站的精髓不就在于砍价吗
Isn't that what Craigslist is all about?
还包括人们发布婴儿用品的广♥告♥
It's also about people advertising baby stuff
当孕妇出现时
and when the pregnant lady shows up,
他们直接把婴儿从孕妇肚子里取出来
they cut the baby out of her stomach.
我们现在的生活太美好了
We have such a bright life now.
双人婴儿车 这能换不少钱
Double stroller. We could get a lot for that.
该死
Shit.
我两位好榜样 一个是少女妈妈
So my two role models are either a teen mom
一个是白男毒贩
or a white boy drug dealer.
随你便 我出门了
Whatever. I'm out.
周六大清早就去卖♥♥毒品吗
Off to deal drugs on a Saturday morning?
-对 -真敬业 儿子
- Yep. - Impressive work ethic, son.
袋子里是什么 卡尔
What's in those bags, Carl?
海♥洛♥因♥
Horse.
干嘛把海♥洛♥因♥贴我肚子上
Why are you taping horse to my tummy?
因为我是你舅舅 你是我外甥女
'Cause I'm your uncle, and you're my niece,
你得听我话
and you do what I say.
好吧 卡尔舅舅
Okay, Uncle Carl.
你一个人吗
You alone?
卡尔舅舅
Uncle Carl!
芝加哥警局 把门打开
Chicago Police, open up!
快跑
Go, run.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air now!
好的 别开枪 我是白人
All right, don't shoot! I'm white!
你后悔自己的所作所为吗 卡尔
Do you regret what you've done, Carl?
我做了一件蠢事
I did something really dumb,
我不该这样的
and I shouldn't have.
我让一个白♥痴♥去干男人的活
I trusted a fucking retard with a man's job.
下次我再运毒的时候 会更聪明
Next time I move a bunch of drugs, I'll be smarter.
这不是我想要的回答
That's not what I was hoping to hear.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you were hoping to hear.
法官阁下你要是瘦10公斤
If Your Honor would lose 20 pounds,
我会考虑上你
I would consider tapping that.
我要判处你最长刑期
I sentence you to the maximum of one year
伊利诺斯州劳♥改♥局
at the Illinois Department of Corrections
少管所服刑一年
Juvenile Justice Division.
乐意至极
Yes, please.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么这么做 卡尔
Why the fuck did you do that, Carl?
我在外面也会名声大噪
My street cred will be off the chain.
-我们会写信给你的 -他会没事的
- We'll send letters. - He'll be okay.
他绝对能在所里称王称霸
Hell, he's gonna be running the joint.
他有没有可能被"恐吓从善"
Any chance he'll get scared straight?
带少年犯参观监狱 以此警惕少年犯不再犯罪
-绝不可能 -不可能
- No. - Hell no.
我知道你犯过什么事 你嘴巴闭得很严实
I know what you did. Kept your mouth shut.
你原本可以告发他的 为自己争取到更轻的处罚
Coulda gave him up, coulda made things easier for yourself.
同意
Word.
-49 50 -加拉格
- Forty-nine, fifty. - Gallagher.
走吧
Ready to go?
白人小子卡尔
White Boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White Boy Carl! White Boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔
White Boy Carl! White Boy Carl!
白人小子卡尔
White Boy carl!
这些摆哪里 加拉格先生
Where you want these at, Mr. Gallagher?
就放这里 剩下的也一样
Right over there with the rest of the shipment.
你到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
给这地方升个级 毕竟这是我的地盘
Upgraded the crib since it's technically mine now.
房♥契上写的还是我的名字
Ah, not with my name on the deed, it's not.
钱是我出的 就是我的
My money, it is.
这地方必须嗨起来 懂不懂
Place gonna be popping. You feel me?
我就是当恶棍的命 兄弟
Thug for life, homes.
-我得闪人了 -拜
- I gotta bounce. - Bye.
你待在外面 我进去
You stay out front while I go in
跟吴先生谈谈保护费的事
and offer Mr. Wu a little neighborhood protection policy.
从亚洲干洗店主手里拿钱就像拿糖果一样容易
Like taking candy from an Asian dry cleaner.
你哪来的钱
Where you getting all this money?
工钱 存的
Job, saved up.
你最好别又开始贩毒了 卡尔
You better not be selling drugs again, Carl.
没贩毒
No.
下一位
Next.
-你来干什么 -买♥♥枪
- You know why you're here? - Buy a gun.
格洛克17式手♥枪♥
Glock 17.
只需300块
A mere $300.
挺直腰板
Walk tall.
-学生们都在议论 -那又怎样
- Students talk. - So?
我要把格洛克枪
I want a Glock.
九毫米口径半自动带扩充弹夹
A nine-millimeter semi with an extended mag.
我们谈谈史密斯威森女用手♥枪♥
We're talking about a Smith & Wesson Lady model.
粉红色枪柄就更好了
Pink handle would be nice.
枪
Gun!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表