剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
What the hell?
你以为我有多蠢 卡尔
How stupid do you think I am, Carl?
不 不
No, no!
你这个该死的骗子
You lying piece of shit!
又被女生教训了 卡尔
Getting your ass kicked by a girl again, Carl?
-小多在吗 -不在
- Is Dom here? - Nope.
她就站在那
Wh--she's right there.
我爸发现我最近翘了垒球营的课
Dad found out that I was skipping
是为了跟你在一起玩了
softball camp to hang out with you.
他要是看到你在这里会杀了你的
He'll kill you if he finds you here.
他就一条胳膊能动
He only has one working limb.
吓不着我
That doesn't scare me.
我给你十秒钟先跑
I'ma give you a ten-second head start.
你最好使劲跑 小鬼
You better run, boy.
滚
Go!
-十 九 -我不会死心的
- Ten, nine, - I won't stop seeing you!
-小多 我不会死心的 -八
- Dom, I won't stop seeing you! - eight...
我总给你口
I always go down on you,
可你从不给我口
but you don't ever go down on me.
你那玩意儿上面有多余的皮
Your thing has all this extra skin,
有点吓人
and it kinda freaks me out.
手术我可以做 但并不建议
I can do it, but I don't recommend it.
建议你换个姑娘比较简单
I'd suggest you find another girl.
我不想要别的姑娘
I don't want another girl.
我可为了你让我的老二挨了一刀
I cut the tip of my dick off for you.
卡尔 这是傻♥逼♥
Carl, meet shithead.
卡尔 就是对自己鸡♥巴♥动刀的那个
Carl, the dude who trimmed his dick?
-你没割包皮吗 -当然没有
- You're not circumcised? - Hell, no.
我现在不介意了
I don't mind it anymore.
你知道她有淋病吧
You know she's got gonorrhea, right?
没人会像我一样
No one is ever gonna love you
这么爱你 卡尔·加拉格
as hard as I do, Carl Gallagher, no one.
-是你的血吗 -是的 现在是你的血了
- Is that your blood? - Yeah, it's your blood now.
你拥有了我 我也拥有了你
You possess me, and vice versa.
这里 来这里
Here, come here.
我会小心 不割到动脉的
I'll try not to nick an artery.
小卡 你在哪
Kas, where you at?
小卡
Kas.
你真的爱我
You really do love me.
我怎么可能受得了你不在我身边 宝贝
I will never be okay with being away from you, bae!
绝对受不了
Never!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔 快下车
Carl, get off the bus!
快下车 卡尔
Get off the bus, Carl!
卡尔 回来
Carl! Carl, come back!
我爱你
I love you!
卡尔 只剩两天啦
离毕业只有两天了
Only two more days until the end of school.
加拉格夫人等着你
Mrs. Gallagher's waiting for you.
我在做凯格尔运动缩阴哦
I'm doing my Kegels.
我爱你
I love you!
她还不消停
She's still at it.
卡尔卡尔我爱你
Carl, Carl, he's my man!
能搞我的只有你
If he can't fuck me, no one can!
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我朋友詹妮丝说套子破了
My friend Janice said this is what you do
就该这样跳
when a condom breaks.
紧急避孕药在第二通道 抗真菌药在第三通道
Plan B, aisle two. Monistat, aisle three.
你当够怂货了没
So are you done being a pussy
准备好变回我爱的那个男人了吗
and ready to get back to being the man that I love?
什么
What?
靠 你真迟钝
Damn, you're dense.
卡尔·弗兰西斯·哈希什·加拉格
Carl Francis Hashish Gallagher.
好样的 加拉格
Yo, Gallagher!
你恬不知耻 加拉格
You're a disgrace, Gallagher.
我再也不想再见到你的脸
I never want to see your face again,
不管是在学校还是我所驻扎的军队
not on my campus and not ever in my army.
太棒了 宝贝
Yeah, baby! Yeah!
卡尔 走吧
Carl, let's go.
去他妈的帐篷 我们去我房♥间做♥爱♥
Fuck the tent. We're having sex in my room.
卡尔
Carl!
我得走了
I better go.
是啊 你去吧
Yeah, I guess you better.
如果她在意你的姓氏不跟你交往
If she's not gonna date you because of your last name,
换一个不在意的妹子就行了
just find someone else who will.
我不想随随便便找一个
I don't want just someone.
你也不想孤身一人对吧
Yeah, well, you don't wanna be lonely.
就找个能逗你笑的人就好了
Just find someone who makes you laugh.
或是容易上手的
Or who's easy.
不要
No.
找一个真正欣赏你的人
Find someone who appreciates you for you.
我有过差不多十段恋情
I mean, I've been in, like, ten relationships,
都是和很棒的人一起
and they've all been with wonderful people.
我这样会勾起你的性致吗
Does this make you...cray?
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him,
我觉得是时候更进一步了
and I think it's time we take it to the next level.
你现在多大了
Mm, how old are you now?
十三岁
Thirteen.
那你还等什么
What took you so long?
所以我才来找你
Ha, this is why I came to you.
小汉克 他喜欢什么
Little Hank? What does he like?
不知道 各种各样的吧 怎么了
I don't know, stuff. Why?
他都没正眼瞧过我
He doesn't even notice me.
你确定你暗示得够明显了吗
Are you sure you're sending strong enough signals?
我尽力了
I've tried.
男人都很迟钝
Guys are pretty dumb.
有的时候得直白一点
Sometimes you have to put something shiny in the window
才能引起他们的注意
to get 'em in the store.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要表现得更明显一点
I'm sending stronger signals.
-看看吧 -这样就能吸引到他了吗
- There. - This will get his attention.
这位姑娘是谁啊
Who's your friend?
我觉得我可能会去当修女
Think I may become a nun.
修女是不用做♥爱♥的 对吗
Nuns don't have sex, right?
你这么漂亮怎么能去当修女呢
You look too pretty to be a nun.
该怎么做
What do you actually do?
我看过黄♥片♥
I mean, I've seen porn,
但我好像不是很懂各种技术细节
but I'm not sure I understand all the technicalities.
给我看看你勾男人的表情
Show me your seductions face.
你干嘛穿我的衣服
What are you doing wearing my top?
费洛蒙 我借用一下
Pheromones. I'm borrowing them.
费洛蒙
Pheromones?
就是男孩们喜欢你的原因
It's the thing boys like about you.
你是说奶♥子♥
You mean tits?
我去
Holy shit.
他是个男的 来个勾引的表情
He is man. You try seductions face.
你这是干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
五分钟之前你还是个孩子
Five minutes ago, you were a baby.
但她很漂亮 对吧
But she looks good, yes?
我不想评价
Agh! I'm not answering that.
那就是漂亮的意思
This means yes.
-你要去哪儿 -出去
- Where are you going? - Out.
你穿的是我的靴子吗
Are those my boots?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我得躺下
No, I gotta lie down.
马蒂说我强♥奸♥了他
Matty accused me of raping him.
-说你什么 -就是嘛
- Of what? - I know!
你这是"约会强♥奸♥"
You date raped me.
我们那次是约会吗
We were on a date?
不 黛比 你把自己给强♥奸♥了
No, Debbie, you statutory raped yourself.
他喝多了 但是他那话儿没醉
He was drunk, but his thing wasn't.
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表