剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表
Mm, here is $30.
谢谢
Thank you.
-回见了 -绝对的
-See you again? - Definitely.
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的女儿吗
Pimping out your daughter?
当然不是
Hell no.
我从不物化女性 你了解我的
I don't objectify women. You know me.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这里列了南区最有可能发生强♥奸♥案的酒吧
They made a list of the rapiest bars in the South Side,
艾莱柏是第一名
and The Alibi's number one?
我没在这强♥奸♥过人
I haven't raped anybody in here.
这里没有发生过任何强♥奸♥案
No one's ever raped anyone in here,
至少酒吧里面没有
at least not on the inside.
外头巷子里大概有吧
Out in the alleyway, maybe.
谁说我们强♥奸♥人了
Who says we're rapey?
一篇傻♥逼♥文章
Some stupid article.
看看四周
I mean, look around.
这地方到底有什么淫邪之气
W-w-what-what's so rapey about this place, anyway?
大脖啤酒 全城"口"味最佳
让你湿爽连连
舔♥阴♥大学毕业证书
授予凯文·博尔
伊利诺伊州牌照
咪♥咪♥与屁屁 吞精达人
开干吧
醇厚饱满 风味浓郁
凹凸有致
全城"口味"最佳
口含手握 对您负责
我也说不准 小维 这地方可能真有点淫邪
I don't know, V. Maybe this place is a little rapey.
废话
You think?
克雷格的老二还露在外面
Craig has his dick out right now.
克雷格
Craig!
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
如果经营着当地最淫乱酒吧
What kind of father am I if I'm also the owner
我还怎么当她们的好父亲
of the local rapery?
重点是
The bottom line is that
这个酒吧不能再显得很下流
the bar can't be rapey anymore.
如果女性都不来了
If women stay away,
对生意很不好
bad for business.
而且 下流是不对的
Plus rapey is wrong.
更重要的是 下流是不对的
And-and more importantly, rapey is wrong.
已认"正"
阴♥道♥ 安全
你不觉得会有人误解这个告示吗
You don't think someone could misinterpret that sign?
阴♥道♥安全区
什么
What?
怎么会 如果你有阴♥道♥
How? If you have a vagina,
那你就是安全的 阴♥道♥安全区
you're safe. Vagina safe zone.
我们不可能还在强♥奸♥多发酒吧名单上
There's no way we are still on that rapiest bar list.
顾客都签了性♥交♥同意书
We have all the signed sex consent forms.
把含有性暗示的海报都取下来了
We took down all the rapey posters
捆绑那些东西也没了
and the bondage stuff.
你是提出"阴♥道♥安全"的那个人吗
You're the, uh, Vagina Safe guy?
是我
Yes.
我是比尔·道伊尔 52大街展翼鹰酒吧的老板
I'm Bill Doyle. I own the Spread Eagle on 52nd.
我知道那里
Oh, yeah, I know the place.
你们炸酱菜挺出名的 是吧
Uh, deep-fried pickles, right?
强♥奸♥多发酒吧名单我本来是第二名
I was number two on the rapey bar list.
但是你家除名以后 我变成第一名了
Then you got off it, so now I'm number one.
你这里已经有女人来了
You already got women coming in.
厉害 你是怎么扭转局面的
Wow. How'd you turn it around?
我诚实地进行了反思
I had to take an honest inventory
艾莱柏的所作所为
about how The Alibi was contributing
助长了对女性的压♥迫♥
to the oppression of women
和崇尚男权的歪风邪气
and helped furthering the patriarchy.
我们剪了这段 就当花絮吧
这段很棒 我们忘了为啥要剪它
你好啊
Hey, how you doing?
你想喝什么
What can I get you?
麻烦给我一杯蔓越莓伏特加 谢谢
May I have a vodka cranberry, please?
蔓越莓伏特加 马上做好
Vodka cranberry coming right up.
奶♥子♥证明男人能同时聚焦于两"点"
我们爱咪♥咪♥ 车头灯 巨♥乳♥ 探照灯 大奶 鱼雷
你好吗
How you doing?
你想加点青柠吗
Would you like a little lime with that, or...
-加吧 谢谢 -好
- Please. - All right.
四个无上装美人鱼 裸♥露♥奶头
Four topless mermaids with nipples exposed.
天花板大概挂着
Approximately 41 pairs of panties
41双丝♥袜♥
hanging from the ceiling.
吧台墙上贴着杂♥志♥里的裸体照片插页
Centerfold pinup behind the bar
她臀部上插着飞镖
with dart sticking out of her posterior area.
吧台另一端有个男人在视奸目标人物维罗妮卡
Man at end of bar visually undressing subject Veronica.
目标人物维罗妮卡照计划走进洗手间
Subject Veronica going to bathroom as planned.
暂时没人尾随她进去
No one following her into the bathroom as of yet.
等等
Hold on.
有个男人接近目标人物的鸡尾酒
Man approaching subject's cocktail.
那男人往目标人物的鸡尾酒里
Man has slipped unknown pharmaceutical
掺入不明药物 推测是迷♥奸♥药
into subject's cocktail. Assume a roofie.
第二个男人接近目标人物的鸡尾酒
Second man approaching subject cocktail,
也往酒里加入了不明药物
also dropping unknown pharmaceutical into drink.
第三个男人带着不明药物接近
Third man approaching with unknown pharmaceutical,
他往她酒里加了不明药物
and he has dropped unknown pharmaceutical into her drink.
我想拥抱所有的女性...
I wanna hug all women,
每一位
all of them,
我遇到的女性
everywhere I see them,
我要向她们道歉
to apologize.
一个陌生高大白人男子跑过来
A random hug from a giant white stranger
跟我们女性拥抱 不会让我们改变对男人的看法
ain't gonna make us feel any more comfortable about men.
但我们会利用她们的长处
But we will capitalize on their strengths.
我们家两个女儿都聪明 宝贝
We got two good ones, babe.
没错
Yeah, we do.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
-什么错 -她们如此优秀
- What is? - How great they are.
不 不是你的错 是我害的
No, it's not your fault. That's my fault.
小凯和小维如果没有彼此会怎么样
孩子他爸会照顾好我的
My baby daddy can take care of me!
还有你的孩子和你♥妈♥的♥孩子
And your baby, and your mama's baby.
我们真是个前卫的家庭 宝贝
Ooh-hoo, we a regular modern family, baby.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry,
但我不会离开你的 永远不会
but I would never leave you, ever.
你必须知道这一点
You gotta know that.
我要好好保护这里
I'm putting a force field around us now.
宝贝
Babe.
照看好属于我的东西 过来
Taking care of what's mine. Come here.
让我保护你
Get in my force field.
很抱歉我之前没有上你 但是...
I'm really sorry I didn't fuck you before, but...
我如今真的真的很想上你
I really, really wanna fuck you now.
我借了利普学校的电脑 上了网
I borrowed Lip's school computer to get online,
找到了我们拍的那部黄♥片♥
and I found that porn that we made,
然后看着撸管了
and then I jerked off to it.
太甜蜜了
That's so sweet.
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
太棒了
Yeah!
你啊
You!
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
问我
Ask me.
维罗妮卡·费歇尔
Veronica Fisher,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
我一万个愿意
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
如果没有小凯和小维 加拉格一家该怎么办
该死
Oh, shit!
是凉水
That's cold!
搞什么啊 维罗妮卡
What the hell? Veronica!
没有热水了
There's no hot water.
该死的加拉格一家
Fucking Gallaghers.
很多寄养的孩子人品都很差的
A lot of those foster kids are messed up.
所以我们要好好教育他们
That's why they need a positive influence.
我的烤面包机死哪儿去了
Where's my damn toaster? Huh?
-你现在住这儿了吗 -我的烤面包机住这儿
- You live here now? - Toaster.
我的手♥机♥不见了 帮我找找
剧集 | 耻辱堂(2020) | 导航列表